Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x55lwqo
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/dhZwsBS7sLi7vhekJVRLOQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Video blocked by Sony

lmao

>Re:CREATORS
Related to Re:zero ?

Sequel of Re:Zero and ReLife, prequel of Rewrite and Regalia.

fucking sawano

>blocked by nips
fucking gooks

dailymotion.com/video/x55lwqo

so we've got Inquisitor Whitemane
annnnnd
slutty cowgirl.

Fuck it, I love these designs, I'm down

>No snippet of animation

It's shit.

Are you fucking stupid?

>Aniplex
>Aoki
>Troyca

You're suppose to draw me in to your product not turn me away

a bit, why?

holup

is the slutty cowgirl not in the show?

Blocked. Thanks for Nothing

How about Rei Hiroe?

Aldnoah and Sakurako looked decent, there's no need to shit on TROYCA because Aldnoah's writing was bad and Sakurako wasn't memorable.

Aoki is terrible and deserves all the blame he gets though.

He's just doing character designs

>Aldnoah and Sakurako looked decent,
They didn't. A/Z had shitty CG and even mor so inconsistent animation. Sakurako was mostly QUALITY but you wouldn't know since nobody even remembers it.

Do I need to watch thw other RE:shows to understand this?

Nah he is also Series Composition.

>Series Composition.

It's a teaser, what did you expect?

Don't know about series composition but pretty much every article I've seen lists him as screenwriter as well.

We've been down this road before. Let's see if people take the bait again.

urobuchi only did first episode

Yes, they looked decent. I didn't say "great", I said decent. They weren't above average but they didn't look bad at all.

Ah wait, it's this fucking guy again
desuarchive.org/a/search/image/dhZwsBS7sLi7vhekJVRLOQ/

F/Z was good, popular and sold better than any other fate tv series. I don't give a shit about aldnoah and Aoki didn't even work on sakurako.

He did three episodes retard and the original outline as well.
>F/Z was good, popular and sold better than any other fate tv series
What does that have to do with anything?

The soundtrack is in the right direction

But they didn't look decent. They looked like shit. You're the same retard in every fucking thread who say this when anyone with half a brain can see that the show didn't look good..
He did three
Well the fucking teaser says otherwise

>and once again his last show fucking bombed which goes to show how much people got into A/Z because of him.

The fuck is this autist talking about? Re:creators is his first show after A/Z.

Why are you samefagging?

Another grim magical girls series?

>But they didn't look decent. They looked like shit. You're the same retard in every fucking thread who say this when anyone with half a brain can see that the show didn't look good..
I don't care if you like it or hate it, but that's your subjective opinion and you keep claiming it as the truth. I think it's pretty sad that somebody wastes so much of their time to hate on a series, you start noticing patterns in every thread and parroted opinions with the same images.

If anything, it just shows how often the same people visit the threads for a series and that one should just form their own opinion.

I'm not. Better question is: why the fuck are you lying? A few minutes in google could tell any pleb that Aoki had no show after A/Z until now.

>Animation discussion
>posts still shot

>animation discussion
Where did I mention animation? I said that the finished product looked decent.

Aldnoah didn't have much character animation, it was mostly CGI battles and dialogues with not much motion going on.

I love how you try to prove him wrong but posts a still screenshit with obvious CG and filters
You're arguing with someone not even fucking here anymore. How fucking autistic can you get?

>'Re:creators'
This meme is annoying. Even simple 'Recreators' works better

Using vague phrases like "it just looks like shit" doesn't tell anyone you are exclusively discussing animation.

>Where did I mention animation?
When the topic of how good a show looks its always about animation you fucking idiot.
Actually it does you're just retarded

Butch was never script composition for Aldnoah Zero. This isn't the same situation.

Original creator is a totally different role.

He did an incomplete rough draft that he initially tossed but they used and nearly completely reworked.

>Butch was never script composition for Aldnoah Zero
Hiroe isn't the fucking involved with the script retard

You're still here you lying bitch.

He's literally listed as script composition with Aoki. Are you fucking stupid?

Wrong again retard, Hell Aoki stated that they used most of Urobuchi's draft

see
You're wrong! Shut the fuck up

>accuses others of samefagging
>proceeds to samefag himself
Bravo

Unless you really didn't catch the part how the guy posts his same opinions every thread (including this one) while repeatedly posting the same image with the same file name.

>I love how you try to prove him wrong but posts a still screenshit with obvious CG and filters
Because yet again
>Aldnoah didn't have much character animation, it was mostly CGI battles and dialogues with not much motion going on.
There is no sakuga to show off, that's like asking for Sakuga in a josei drama and shitting on it for not having incredible animation.

>When the topic of how good a show looks its always about animation you fucking idiot.
There's also direction, post processing and how well the characters were drawn. Do you only watch anime from recommended top 10 charts? Aldnoah looked OK compared to most things that air every season.

You mean S1 as S2 was totally original. Even then Butch largely disowned the draft and wasn't generally involved after the first three episodes.

>Unless you really didn't catch the part how the guy posts his same opinions every threa
I just love how you assume its just one person or that I'm that guy. Because A/Z was such a well received show
>it was mostly CGI battles and dialogues
So you're literally admitting that the show was poorly animated yet continue to say that it looked fine. Okay

Why do people keep lying when there's evidence that exist that says the exact opposite?
>I have no idea what I'm talking about the post

That's Levi from Black Lagoon, Rei Hiroe's manga.

You literally proved nothing in this post.

Ah, I see, you'll choose to proceed being a bumbling retard and ignore the whole part about the same file used alongside those opinions and assume I'm just saying how everyone who doesn't share my opinion is the same person.

>So you're literally admitting that the show was poorly animated yet continue to say that it looked fine. Okay
I said that there isn't much movement going on, not that it was poorly animated.

>evidence
Come on, post it. Is it that interview karice translated that lists Sup Forums as a source or 2ch summaries?

Pretty much every article that reported this yesterday listed him as script composition as well. That image doesn't refute it.

It was in the prior announcement
Obviously character design and the fact that he wrote the entire plot take precedent over that in a tiny PV

so what's the plot of this?

It would seem that ANN and Crunchyroll's citation for that is an article in the latest issue of Sunday GX. I guess unless any of us have a copy to hand right now and are fluent in Japanese we just have to be wrong.

>13 views

>the whole part about the same file used alongside those opinions and assume I'm just saying how everyone who doesn't share my opinion is the same person.
Okay
>I said that there isn't much movement going on, not that it was poorly animated.
I can see that you're a simpleton

2nd season had poor animation in some parts, especially near the end but the first was decent. There was poor staff attendance in the second cour.

Too early to tell

Summon Aniplex guy

How the fuck are you so bad at reading? Where does he even say the animation is poor?

>Sakurako was mostly QUALITY
BULLSHIT

He's been for hourse

>he
Stop samefagging
Yes its BULLSHIT that you're pretenind you watched it

>no u!
>s-samefag!

>sawano
>troyca
>ei aoki

>not another trainwreck like A/Z which had the potential to be the animated version of "the expanse"

ehh oh well, might check this out when it's out.

Can't stop something I'm not doing.
>pretenind
You having a meltdown? Sakurako wasn't full of QUALITY either. If you want to see that look at Qualidea or YOI.

I watched it and don't remember any QUALITY. Post few examples of it, usually shitposters like you have plenty of webms that you repost over and over.

>the expanse
How can it have that potential when the only similarity was that it took place in space sometimes? A/Z was just an attempt at gundam.
This one looks like an attempt at time manipulation like Madoka/Re:zero because that is all the rage now. I am guessing the heroine is Aoi Yuuki again because she is in everything.

>A/Z
>potential

>Can't stop something I'm not doing.
Still Lying I see
>Sakurako wasn't full of QUALITY either.
'It was. And just because you deny it doesn't mean its true
>I watched it and don't remember any QUALITY.
Okay now watch it with your eyes open

At least you're not denying it

>And just because you deny it doesn't mean its true
And just because you say it's true doesn't mean it's true. You don't know how to respond to people with arguments and you can't even type properly.

>And just because you say it's true doesn't mean it's true.
Because you say so?
>You don't know how to respond to people with arguments and you can't even type properly.
This means very little coming from you

>someone asks you to prove your claim

>y-you just watched it with your eyes closed!

Are all those storied related?

>SPOOONFEED MEEEEEEEEE

Ironic the only one lying and samefagging this whole thread has been you.

Jesus Christ, you are pathetic. Cancerous hater.

Please don't tell me this is the best shot you could find

It was random shot since I don't have any webms on laptop from show.

Sakurako and Yuriko were the best

Also known as Smuggest girl of the season

Check OP again, Hiroe is the first in copyright owners list. Usually it means he is the creator. Unless you're trying to tell me that some japs were generous enough to give copyright of their new franchise to a character designer.

Here's a (you) since this is getting sad at this point

>"Aoi Yuuki is in everything"
>one tv role this season, two in winter
Don't just go on parroting every retardation you hear on Sup Forums.

Oh, I see. You're complete retard or just plain newfag. Can't wait for your retarded damage control attempts:
>b-but it's just for marketing purposes!
>t-they gave copyright ownership to their character designer just because they respect him very much!

If only the series wasn't abandoned...

>Arguing with want the official teaser says
>copyright having anything to do with writing
Done yet?

>Arguing with want the official teaser says
Did you miss the fact that teaser says Hiroe is the creator of original story? And it doesn't mention that there is another person involved in series composition. It's not hard to imagine he is also the fucking writer.

>copyright having anything to do with writing
Yes, they gave it to a person who created character designs. Just because.

>only teaser
>already shitload of blantant shitposting
GOD, THIS FUCKING BOARD, JUST NUKE IT

You've honestly lost me now. I was saying that there are sources that cite him as the screenwriter as well as the character designer, which links up nicely with him being the original creator. I assume you concluded I was saying that he wasn't doing anything more than character design? My opinion is basically the same as this guy