What will happen when sex robots are better than women ? And we can have artificial wombs?

what will happen when sex robots are better than women ? And we can have artificial wombs?

also post your best oc and memes about sex robots

Other urls found in this thread:

theweeklyobserver.com/biohackers-tease-dna-unknown-consequences/28657/
youtu.be/gwMPK9mxZgE
youtube.com/watch?v=fnevjnLdjvo
youtu.be/SbOmHm7RUYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

all in gud time theweeklyobserver.com/biohackers-tease-dna-unknown-consequences/28657/

Current models are uncanny as fuck, they should legit just start making robot looking ones

feminists will fight hard to stop that from happening

>theweeklyobserver.com/biohackers-tease-dna-unknown-consequences/28657/

this is very intriguing... so many funny stuff will come from this

>what will happen when sex robots are better than women ?
Nobody date live bitches and they will die starving or change their behavoir.

real women would ban them

>Artificial wombs
These are gonna be factories for tard babies with ultra downs, at least for the first few years until scientists figure out how to make them not tard factories.

>Better than women
Well their personalities already are :P

>Well their personalities already are :P
kek

This

Won't happen. It's like traps. No matter how much better it is at imitating the ideal woman, it's still not a woman.

The world will divide between autistic losers soon to become "transhumans" and humans
Then humans of all race will unite to eliminate robot losers

After what we'll be left with posthumans, hopefully aware of the danger of degenerating into luciferian robotic scum

This rape crusade going on might force men into going for alternatives

traps are very nice tho

>falling for the sex robot meme

Women will get rid of men. Nature is never wrong.

fucking SS13 genetics is all i see from this

>he thinks biocucks and Muslims will be able to stop genetically engineered and cybernetically augmented super humans

Guarantee they'll be banned in Europe. If they come out under a Democrat president they'll probably be banned in the US too.

The ban would be pretty easy to get around

I'm all for sex bots, but the thing I find extremely cringe worthy is that men don't understand that you still need women to get eggs for the artificial wombs. So you are basically streamlining the feminist movement with this. Women will no longer have to "ruin" their bodies with childbirth, they will have no reason to assume household roles where they excel. They will be getting money every time a man wants to have a child by giving their eggs. Also, what do you think will happen when women are completely detached from men? Women won't be replaced because as I said, you still need them for reproduction, and no you won't be able to just hook them up to machines like cattle. Dads, brothers, Chads, and just average joes that fall in love with a girl will never let that happen. This is would just end up with more women outside of the household, not needing men, getting money for something they can do biologically. Also, Plastic surgery and body modification will keep women competitive with these bots, but have the real benefit of being real women, with real feelings and real love, not just some preprogramed word vomit.

I want that robot to hug me and tell me everything is going to be ok.

>genetically engineered and cybernetically augmented super humans
>a strong robotic arm for ferocious wanking
>bionic eyes to make sure you see every single frame of your favorite anime
>chips in your brain to improve your vidya abilities
>telekinetic power to extract directly from the thoughts of your crush exactly how disgusting she thinks you are
>START SHAKING WITH FEAR BIOKEKS

How? You can't get """child sized sex dolls""" (aka fucking small sex dolls because they're cheaper than life size) in the UK without it being detected upon import and getting you arrested.

If that happen, Sup Forums will try to raid people sexbots, "upgrade" them with a huge cock while their owners sleep, then rape them.

that is the most optimist you can be, the truth is that poor countries will have egg farms with their women, meanwhile they genetically modify the eggs to your need.

>you still need women to get eggs for the artificial wombs
not really

If you're a fag

>child sized
call it a dwarf

Before it crushes you to death still saying "everything will be ok"?

Pretty sure we can make an egg cell from stem cells. They can do it to make sperm, should be able to work for eggs.

Can't a legal precedent has already been set. I think the problem is like when anti gay Republicans are outed as gay, I think a fuck load of a law makers are pedos and feel the need to crack down on """pedophiles""" to divert suspicion

I will destroy any robots I see
I am not joking

I am not talking about the current welding robots or any of those
there is a line that is crossed. when robots go to far the shit is going down

>implying any engineer who designs a robot thats supposed to be very intimate with humans would be retarded enough to make it powerful enough to crush humans to death
Artificial muscles are the way to go nigga

Soon
It's simple, sell the robots not as sex robots, but as domestic assistance robots or something and sell an "unofficial" vaginal insert in another website. The term sex robot is loose, as theoretically you could fuck a roomba. But would that make it a sex bot

The chads would still want the real deal

I wish they wouldn't call it artificial life, they only changed the dna, they would need to create the cell 100% from scratch to call it true artificial life

>falling for the vaginal jew

Sure, they likely won't settle down with them

Are you sure this isnt a new Marvel movie script?

>what will happen when sex robots are better than women ? And we can have artificial wombs?
the end of betabux which will probably lead to a collapse of several women-centric industries which in turn will start a domino effect that will topple the global capitalist economy

in a way, sexbots are paving the way towards communism

western women are basically only good for sex and reproduction. if that's removed from the equation they've become obsolete.

feminism just shoahed itself.

Yes, the only problem is they aren't working sperm or eggs. Also, you need skin cells from females to even start, male skin cells cause the aggs to fail. To mature them they still had to get tissue from the ovaries to get them to mature. Which seems like the process would be much less complicated and expense to just start with the egg, rather than having to get ovarian tissue etc.

what will happen when vibrators are better than men? whoops, they already are

I reckon robopussy is one of the most divisive issues on Sup Forums
>when you start recognizing that one robotposting leaf that shows up in every sexbot thread
Hey lad, how's it going?

Source cause it sounds like you're talking a load of shit.

I can see it now

they'll associate them with rape

they're like drugged up women reeeee

it's a training doll for rapists reeeeee

this is terrifying reeeeeeeee

you know your gender's shit when it's threatened by a doll

Don't call them sex robots, just call them robots. You don't call people with holes sex humans do you? They're just humans. It's one of many function they have. Please moderate your robophobic language

don't forget traps

GATTACA predicted shit like this

It is my sworn duty to convert others to robotwaifuism
They're actually already pushing that argument in some articles. The best counter is to point to video games as these are the exact same arguments used by them in the early 2000's

True that. I think it comes down to the divide of traditionalist pol vs transhumanist pol.
Silicone is the future.

>Error: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.
Faggot spam filter delet you're selve

huh. apperently spam filter checks for acknowledgements of post numbers

Test: nice digits

Test: digits confirm

That's weird, must be new

>It is my sworn duty to convert others to robotwaifuism

kek

I'm sure a lot of blokes would have happier lives that way tbf

It will be great when I can get a male robot and female robot and leave them in an infinite sex loop so then I can do other important things and stop worrying about sex since the robots will always be doing that

If so, I'd figure it would be an effort to isolate dub checking to [s4s]
Seems to be sensitive to the keyword "confirms"
Test: digits confirm

As long as they make the cleaning and maintenance easy, I'm all in.

Oh wow, I already tried that one lole
By my tests it seems to be mentions of repetition and confirmation

What do you mean 'when'?

Dishwasher frendly removable vaginal and anal cavities should be standart for sex robots

i'm guessing they can be warm?

that'd be pretty comfy for the winter

Electric blankets.

>falling asleep with your dick in a warm robofu

It doesn't work like that, a vibrator doesn't create money.

what a timeline

no more women's shit

wtf happened to this one

all they can do is implore men to make it happen.

class pic

>Being outside for hours.
>Come back home.
>Cuddle waifu doll.
>Fall asleep while feeling comfy.
What's up with having a chr*stian flag and being interested in these dolls/robots?

not the ugly ones.
no one will settle for a 9/10

Blacked

I don't see anywhere in the bible "don't lie with roboy waifu"

it's all good, God understands trhat women are shit

Go back to /R9K/ faggot

robot, ROBOT dammit

>injected dna with a syring
>hacked dna
>modifying dna on a fully developed adult
Nigga

the fuck is not mostly about the fuck
the most importan thing is when you lay down with your girl, hug her...so sweet
wish you luck folks

>what will happen?
pretty much nothing.
people who have sex today will still be having sex.
maybe 2% of "men" will maybe trade a normal life for a fucking rubber piece?
i mean think about it, did woman stopped wanting men after dildos became wildly available?
sex dolls are a expensive way for you to masturbate, they don't tive the same sensation as sex with a woman, that validation that comes when you realize she's there, naked, bouncing on you because she wants to. that's the feeling sex dolls and dildos can't give you.

>the most importan thing is when you lay down with your girl, hug her
the feels

Dunno, but I'm definitely going to buy one so I can tie it up and violently rape it.

Take that bitch!

exactly my man!

>
>traps are very nice tho

Traps are just faggots.
No one wants to fuck a fag, unless they are gay.

If anyone remembers.

I started a thread about sex robot legislation being called for by a crazed feminist at the websummit.

I found the video of her debating.
Grab something to snack on and prepare your anus to curl back into itself.

youtu.be/gwMPK9mxZgE

>Women will get rid of men. Nature is never wrong.
Lol, sure faggot. Kinda like gazelles are going to get rid of lions, right?

Nope. They have already created artificial cells that replicate and allow babies to be created without eggs.

>This
What are you on about? Those models are super cute. It's the 3DPD real doll ones that are uncanny.

>feminists make female robots illegal
>order a male robot
Checkmate

I-Is that a boy?

They will try..

youtube.com/watch?v=fnevjnLdjvo

Nature is wrong all the time. For example, nature is wrong for creating parasitic round-worms.

They cut out the ending of it in the previous video.

Here they don't cut out her saying libertarianism is wanting to watch 3rd world children get raped.

>Implying Pol doesn't want to see that
Mmm

youtu.be/SbOmHm7RUYI

Why can't we make artificial eggs?

>is the chick wearing the allcaps Japanese "I have a penis" hat a boy
It is a mystery

Actual geneticist here.

1. Just injecting yourself with DNA doesnt do dick without a vector.
2. There are no great human vectors out there that are easy to use and easy to control.
3. There's a reason all GMO shit is exhaustively tested; you couldn't pay me to modify my own genes with current tech unless I was going to be dead in 6 months.

Nature wants harmony, mate.
She's right all the time.