Well Christians?

Well Christians?

He’s not a satanic leftist cunt.

Are clergy in the church of england even religious? I thought they were atheists.

This guy is head on the Anglican Church. I don’t even know what the fuck that is.

>top christian leader
>doesnt use his name in headline

something doesnt seem right here....

separation of church and state. I may be a Christian first but im a mean spirited republican second and don't you forget it.

trusting a priest in this day and age is questionable. We know organizations like the CIA compromises these guys and has them spout shit like this. Or maybe he's just a lefty cunt. Either way that's the only reason he made headlines is "hurr durr hate trump narrative"

>Implying that this cuck rules over anyone but Angos

The bishop of Canterbury is heretical as fuck, even for an Anglican.

Top Christian leader
>wears a catholic priest collar
It’s raw story. Half the shit they publish is more opinion than fact.

The only Christian leader I have is Christ Jesus.

Justin Welby is Jewish.

Fucking this. The actual good clergy left to America a looooong time ago.

>Christians
It's a Catholicuck, they're heretics.
This guy gets it.

>2017
>being in a position of any power or notoriety
>shit talking Trump despite the well documented and 100% factual Trump Curse
It's like this guy is begging for the universe to fuck his life up. At this point, why would ANYONE risk the wrath of the Trump Curse when it has systematically brought down every institution and center of power that it has touched? He only has two terms at most in which he can serve, wait until he's out of the office and then talk shit. Save yourself the grief, and your career, by avoiding confronting what has turned out to be a literal force of nature.

He's scared that his ability to fuck little boys with impunity is going to end.

It's really strange that all of these so-called moral leaders are never this outspoken about real tragedy, real war, real corruption.

I took a minute to read the full interview he gave to GQ, this guy Justin Welby is truly a cuck of the lowest order. Spineless weasel should be tarred and feathered. Heretic ignores all Scripture and just does what his feelz say as not to offend anybody. Pathetic.

>Anglican Church
>Christian

fuck off. There are no christians other than the Protestant church

Bible thumpers were the ones who let the neocons subvert the party by manipulating them through their religion. Fuck bible thumpers desu.

Well, if the mr top Christian leader says so I guess it's legit.

>"top christian leader"
>some fag i don't recognize
There's also not really any such thing as a top Christian leader in this country with its 500 fucking different Protestant factions.

Because abortion and the preservation of the family unit are more important than "Drumpf's a meanie poo poo head"

burn the heretic

>top christian leader
>a literal who nobody whose name is not even in the title

>Priests being heretical
I think we let the jewish subversion go too far.

hear hear

He's Christian like Mormons are Christians - nothing but thieves, blasphemers, satanic usurpers of truth.

Isn't this the guy that said children should explore different gender identities?

Sam Harris put it best. US Christians are just happy to have someone that will leave them alone (or install conservative judges). Trump called the GOP's bluff on purity and won.

Because Trump isn't a globalist piece of shit. He sucks in his own way, but he doesn't actively work towards enslaving humanity. The Catholic Church is super globalist, unfortunately, hence the priest's admonishment.

Thanks, was about to say the same.

>SHEEE GUYSHH, DISH GUY HUGE CHRISTIAN LEADER.

that apparently no one knows about till OPs post.

This is a Church of England big hat, isn't he? Like, the church of heretics who only exist because their King wanted an illegal divorce? The church that allows Muslims to preach literal heresy in their pulpit? THAT church? They unironically aren't Christian.

He reads the Scofield Bible and is a heritic.

>Welby worked for 11 years in the oil industry, five of them for the French oil company Elf Aquitaine based in Paris. In 1984 he became treasurer of the oil exploration group Enterprise Oil plc in London, where he was mainly concerned with West African and North Sea oil projects. He retired from his executive position in 1989 and said that he sensed a calling from God to be ordained
>Corrupt as fuck

It get's better,

>Justin Portal Welby was born in London, England, on 6 January 1956, almost nine months after the marriage of his mother Jane Gillian Portal (born 1929) to Gavin Bramhall James Welby (1910–1977). Jane had served as a personal secretary to Sir Winston Churchill from December 1949 until her marriage to Gavin Welby in April 1955, very soon after she had a short relationship with the private secretary to Churchill, Sir Anthony Montague Browne (1923–2013).

Gavin Welby, born Bernard Gavin Weiler in Ruislip, West London,[9][10][11] was the son of Bernard Weiler, a German-Jewish immigrant and importer of luxury items who changed the family name to Welby shortly after the First World War broke out. Welby describes his early childhood as "messy": Gavin and Jane Welby were both alcoholics. They divorced in 1959, when he was three years old,[15] and he was placed in Gavin Welby's custody. In 1960 Gavin Welby was engaged to the actress Vanessa Redgrave, who called the engagement off after her mother Lady Redgrave wrote to Vanessa's father, Sir Michael Redgrave, that Gavin Welby was "a real horror ... a pretty rotten piece of work". Gavin Welby died in 1977 of alcohol-related causes.

1 of 2

>Anglican Church
its a FAKE CHURCH

totally made up by Henery the VIII so he could divorce his wife.

2 of 2

It get's better,

>Justin Portal Welby was born in London, England, on 6 January 1956, almost nine months after the marriage of his mother Jane Gillian Portal (born 1929) to Gavin Bramhall James Welby (1910–1977). Jane had served as a personal secretary to Sir Winston Churchill from December 1949 until her marriage to Gavin Welby in April 1955, very soon after she had a short relationship with the private secretary to Churchill, Sir Anthony Montague Browne (1923–2013).

Gavin Welby, born Bernard Gavin Weiler in Ruislip, West London,[9][10][11] was the son of Bernard Weiler, a German-Jewish immigrant and importer of luxury items who changed the family name to Welby after the First World War broke out. Welby describes his early childhood as "messy": Gavin and Jane Welby were both alcoholics. They divorced in 1959, when he was three years old,[15] and he was placed in Gavin Welby's custody. In 1960 Gavin Welby was engaged to the actress Vanessa Redgrave, who called the engagement off after her mother Lady Redgrave wrote to Vanessa's father, Sir Michael Redgrave, that Gavin Welby was "a real horror ... a pretty rotten piece of work". Gavin Welby died in 1977 of alcohol-related causes.

Welby's mother stopped drinking in 1968, and in 1975 married Charles Williams, a business executive and first-class cricketer who was made a life peer in 1985. Williams was the nephew of Elizabeth Laura Gurney, a member of the Gurney family of Norwich who were prominent Quakers and social reformers. Welby describes his stepfather as being supportive of him.

Paternity testing in 2016 showed that Welby's biological father was not Gavin Welby but Sir Anthony Montague Browne. Welby said he was not disturbed by this discovery but did admit that it had come as "a complete surprise", adding: "I know that I find who I am in Jesus Christ, not in genetics, and my identity in him never changes

I dislike Wikipedia for obvious reasons but I thought it would be informative nonetheless.

The Chinese coined a name for it. Baizuo == white left.
baizuo is used generally to describe those who “only care about topics such as immigration, minorities, LGBT and the environment” and “have no sense of real problems in the real world”; they are hypocritical humanitarians who advocate for peace and equality only to “satisfy their own feeling of moral superiority”; they are “obsessed with political correctness” to the extent that they “tolerate backwards Islamic values for the sake of multiculturalism”; they believe in the welfare state that “benefits only the idle and the free riders”; they are the “ignorant and arrogant westerners” who “pity the rest of the world and think they are saviours”.

He's a homosexual who ordains female bishops. He's not a Christian by any standard.

Because Jesus never told me to let leftists destroy my country for their own gain

>one dude represents all Christians
It not like Christians can have differing political opinions or anything

none of that is going to happen lamo. In the end you will owe the rich 1.5 trillions in new taxes, and your culture and heritage will be erased.

Muh Protestants
Fucking retards who divided Christanity and removed based traditions such as santa semana.
Protestants are equally cucked as modern day catholics

>Top Christian Leader-
Fucking nope.

>top religious leader

Stopped reading there.

He's wearing a priest's collar. I doubt he's even a Christian. More than likely, he's an idol worshiping catholic.