PAGAN GENERAL

"Europeans wanted to be Christi-"

>In 690, two priests called Ewald the Black and Ewald the Fair set out from Northumbria to convert the Old Saxons to Christianity. However, by 695 the pagan Saxons had become extremely hostile to the Christian priests and missionaries in their midst and began to realize that their aim was to convert their overlord and destroy their temples and religion. Ewald the Fair was quickly murdered, but Ewald the Black they subjected to torture, and he was torn limb from limb. Afterwards the two bodies were cast into the Rhine. This is understood to have happened on 3 October 695 at a place called Aplerbeck, near Dortmund, where a chapel still stands.

>current soy boys want to be medieval barbarians
fucking larpers

Typical muh westurn civilization houston chamberlain bullcrap.

A civilization that has to be saved isn't worth saving.

The supposedly superior Germanic race destroyed western civilization and sacked rome to the ground.

The biggest inconsistency in Chamberlains garbage book is, if western civilization was dominated by semites, why save it? So you can be a slave for longer?

Quit the objectivist civilized nonsense. Vote for your own best interests, not for muh objective morality. Democrats are pro-abortion, so what. You're not having abortions, but millions of niggers are.

Shut up nigger

>a literal nigger
>talking shit
lmao
by all means continue worshipping Jews

>2017
>NOT WORSHIPPING THE GIANT FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER
YOU FOOLS WILL BOIL IN POT FOR YOUR INSOLENCE. ACCEPT HIS NOODLINESS OVER THE SEMEN GUZZLING WAYS OF ODIN OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!

ok

you have to know the only weapon against jews is Christianity, pagans were conquered by Christians, if you want to fight against jews join Christianity, if you want to die like a bitch be whatever you want

PASTAFARIANISM IS NOT JEWISH. IT'S NOT EVEN IN YOUR MEME.

And Jews were conquered by pagan romans.

well they were always slaves, even the nazis had them
now looks like the only time in story that they have some real power

ask me literally anything about Old Norse

And you let your morality to be determined by "slaves".

And you believe these "slaves" are the chosen people of your god.

Why did your Gothic and Vandalic cousins convert to christianity?

Reminder that all pagans are insufferable
>HURRR DID YOU KNOW THAT CHRISTIAN HOLIDAY WAS JUST STOLEN BY THE PAGANS
>I HAVE THE HIGHER GROUND WITH MY HIPPY ROCKS AND STICKS RELIGION

every time God told them they were going to be conquered it happened, cause they were doing bad things according to God, every great empire had to do something with the jews, and those empires disappeared, but jews still are here here

do you think that's a coincidence?

I am not a Barbarian, I am a Roman Pagan, I have a personal shrine dedicated to Jupiter in my bedroom.

that question hardly has anything to do with Old Norse

No they aren't. Today's jews are just Khazars. They should've worshipped the giant flying spaghetti monster.

You could further split Mormonism into Reorganized, Fundamentalist, and Mainstream

Amazing argument that has blown me away.

No, i think it's the result of a genocidal murderous god who let his own son die.

No shit.
Catholic means universal
>Universal
>One world religion
>NWO
Christcucks confirmed for worse than da joos.

>The one who will not use the rod hates his son,
but the one who loves him disciplines him diligently.

Inflamed with jealousy and anger, they resolved that the Ewalds should die. An uprising followed and both priests were quickly seized. Ewald the Fair was killed quickly by sword; Ewald the Black was tortured and torn limb from limb, after which both their bodies were cast into the Rhine.

this is the real story you barberian

every time when i try to quote biblegateway.com this happens

You expect me to defend child abuse?

come on, you are the barbarian anyway

>JIDF/ZoA/ADL still trying to push Paganism division nonsense into Sup Forums to attempt to curb Sup Forums Christian memes from leaking out and reaching the goyim like it has been successfully

It's over, Schlomo. Too many of us know your ploy by now. You roped a few retards who were worthless to start with into LARPing, but not enough to make a difference, as usual. Posting Israeli models didn't work either back then. You need something new.

> paganism divisive

>tfw when you kill 40% of the german population because they want to celebrate holidays in their own language