Maidragon

Are your expectations high for this anime? Personally hope it's as good as Lucky Star.

It's one of 3 I'm hoping will be great.

It'll be nice to see a more comedy oriented anime from KyoAni after the drama filled musicless Hibike 2

Depends, if is it manga, maybe.

I'm liking her

The manga is great but nothing like Lucky Star.

Fucking pleb

Also alot of Yuri has been getting released lately.

This is the comedy yuri type like YrYr. Tooru is gay but it isn't played out for romantic purposes.

It's an adaptation of a Cool manga so you know they have a solid foundation to make a great show.

Surprisingly excited for this show.

No Elma on the cover, I wonder how far into the manga it will go.

Can't wait

D FOR DRAGON

I don't think it's going to be as good as Lucky Star but I have high hopes for it.

Volume 3 is where the loli fanservice is.

No sameface, cute chicks and loli dragons and fake yuri rape. Heh, pretty entertaining, I hope.

lucky star a shit

Keep going.

Finally a kyoani show that doesn't look like drama infested bullshit.

I'm expecting it to be mediocre like most KyoAni anime,the fact that it's a comedy at that mean it has a possibility of being even worse than mediocre since comedy anime are always hit and miss.

Quit dumping this shit you faggot, no one gives a fuck.

The manga is decently cute, with a dash of lewd. I can see the quiet moments adapted from the manga with Tooru and Kobayashi just talking being effective in the anime

I do. Kill yourself.

Keep posting, other user.

She's literally in the OP's image. The one with the squiggly horn in the middle of her head.

New chapters when? New PV when? We need more dumb maid dragons and manly female office workers. We also need more titty monster loli because she's not a shit anymore

Was she a shit before?

>cute "mature" loli
>boobs
>yuribait
>lowkey fujobait
There's something for every degenerate. It'll probably do well.

She was never a shit, from the moment she appeared she was the best.

man this shit is real basic.

She started off as an annoying "villain" who couldn't do shit except be a nuisance. Now she's a loveable little sister kind of character, ignoring the fact she wants to fuck Kobayashi, of course.

Up until she cried her heart out over Tooru's unconscious body, she was just plain shit. Oppai loli a worst, but Iruru is cute now.

Depends. Is this yuri? If so, then it'll probably be trash

Read the thread. And it's just bait, as always. Still going to watch it and have fun.

I was gonna watch it anyways since I like Kyoani's more whimsical shows like Haruhi and Amaburi, but after reading some of the manga I'm pretty excited.

I didn't expect it to have such a fluid mixture of SoL, suffering, fantasy themes, psychoanalysis, and cute dragon girls. Kobayashi is a really interesting character, too.

>Read the thread. And it's just bait, as always.
I don't see it as bait. It's just that no one other than Kobayashi cared about gender, because the Dragons are more shocked about the cross-species implications. It's like someone saying they want to marry a duck; you would not care very much about the gender of the duck would you?

The dragon girl is a lesbian who's very much so into Kobayashi (explicitly, she says she's sexually attracted to her.) Kobayashi on the other hand is not really interested. There's no kissing or anything if that's what you're worried about

I guess. My bait definition is what this user said, though

Such shit taste.

>I guess. My bait definition is what this user said, though
The main thing is that even though Kobayashi refuse to respond to her romantically, she still cares for her very much.

And the dragon is struggling every day about what it means to love a shortlived human, and she could barely mentally handle what to do after Kobayashi dies. That's the thing about this show, in that the yuri is just what stops the fucking from happening because Kobayashi is straight. Everything else related to the species gap and nothing to do with gender. Having a vagina is nothing when the dragon had to deal with someone who is technically lower than her on the food chain.

I mean, she even admitted to have hunted and eaten goblins and witches, even though they are clearly sentient species. The drama comes from how she choose to abandon her old life and retire, not "can two girls love each other".

Just to add, this chapter's "punchline" is rather profound.
The big deal here is that Kobayashi is treating a dragon as her equal. As Fafner claimed, it is silly in his eyes that a human would challenge a dragon to a contest. But Kobayashi doesn't give a shit about Dragons and their holier than thou attitude. And this whole contest really just shows that Kobayashi and her Meido are in an equal relationship, regardless of powerlevel or lifespan.

>That crazy eye
I love how characters can go from whimsical and playfully retarded to dead fucking serious in one frame.

>spinoff manga not about Iruru or Lucoa but abouot Kanna
>it's not even by the same author
It's gonna suck so much.

my expectations for this is as low as they an go,

It's gonna be garbage.

will it be worse than re:zero or overlord?