Something's spiked Youtube's autocomplete

Something's spiked Youtube's autocomplete.
Also shills are shilling and threads are 404ing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bGfajLsLP8I
youtube.com/watch?v=XKMJDQBTZv0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nekid wepon

Just search 'pre' and this is what you get. So what agenda are they pushing?

Yeah yesterday it said:

How to have
>"s*x with kids"
Or something according to Sup Forums

Youtube has gone full honeypot now

>naked Minecraft girls
You mean like this?
youtu.be/dfZFsmPTYJQ

Some will see whats going on

Many will give in to the darkness

Something big will probably happen

I'm guessing someone's intentionally mucked with them. Possibly as a prank.
But with the shills shilling, I'm wondering if there's more to it than "someone hacked youtube, changed autocomplete for giggles".

Type in around blacks

WOW,

CIA was fishing hard in a thread about
> "how an attack *Would* be pulled off, yaknow, *IF* you did".

404'd Very fast for the amount of people saying Fuck off CIA.

No, these are results from billions of searches. There is no way trolls can compete with billions of Youtube users

bamp

Step 1 have loyal group infiltrate key parts of US infrastraucture such as banks, finance, education, legislation, court system, news, etc
Step 2 have said group offer support to lawmakers and politicians that do stuff which enhances their power and control, and since money buys votes they get their way
Step 3 said group eventually takes over the US

from last night

Exactly, this is the MOST common shit people use YouTube for when they're not logged in

That doesn't explain it all. As an example, the search for 'nakid', and 'pre' turn up questionable results. It's more likely that the search results are based on popularity of the videos that make a match. You can see this by the number of view counts. It's more likely that these are key words used by people who want to share that content with like minded people.

Here's another example. Are you going to tell me that there's a concerted effort to poison the search results, when you can try different word combinations and get similar results.

>Twerking
Now hol on just a minute.
Pedophilia, I'm okay with.
But Twerking? That's over the line. Twerking is dumb.
SHUT IT DOWN

>be kid fucker OP
>masturbate to questionable utube vids of kids
>be surprised that search history indicates this startling revelation

seek help..

>not being a kidfucker
L O W T E S T

Do the searches while not logged in and in safe mode - get the same results.

soros billion dollar troll machine jacked up the results for suspect child pedo keywords to distract and troll Sup Forums with, not surprising

end thread/

The post that saved Sup Forums

bump for a 404'd thread at 250 replies

here's the list of search terms we were compiling

>"nakid..."
>"how to ha...."
>"s*x ..."
>"parents have ..."

all bring up very weird results.

advertisers are pulling their oney but youtube keeps the videos up, and so far haven't changed the algorithm

bbc damage control pc related

>distract and troll Sup Forums
distract from??

Add 'young tw' and 'tween' to your list

OP from 350+ post thread here. Fucking jewshillnigger glow in the dark mods banned me and all I did was post screencaps of autosuggests. No youtube links nothing. Fuck the shills

Tried this: can't screen cap right now, but my first option was for the movie Predator. Second was for pre-exisiting conditions, then prenatal vitamins, then pretreat ENT's... depends on how many times of what you look for ofter.

step 4 said group forgot it needs to maintain their mandate and will bring down the whole country with their themselves.

>type in nakid on youtube
>autosuggests

youtube.com/watch?v=bGfajLsLP8I

Probably got shut down because you guys were posting video links to inappropriate videos with kids. Not a huge surprise. I want this investigation to continue and I want this to be brought to light among normies. Now all the screenshots (which were all VERY effective red pills) from the previous threads are gone. I want to see someone go to prison over this, I am absolutely disgusted by how blatant and massive this is.
So I propose that no one post ANY video or channel links, and that this is mentioned at the very top of every new bread about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKMJDQBTZv0
... don't h8