Other urls found in this thread:

trumptwitterarchive.com/
magapill.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literally laughing at blue check retards

The chad president has manifested

>your favorite president (me)
>(me)

this is great. This is why I voted for him.

I'm glad every day that I voted for a shitposter for president.

Holy shit it's real
It just keeps getting better!

>>your favorite president (me)
My fucking sides

Ah yeah, nothing says alpha like being cripplingly insecure about other people's opinions of you and throwing tantrums about it

Yes, everyone knows, that's that's so funny

sauce:
trumptwitterarchive.com/

Are you guys really amused by this or are you just pretending?

Yeah he must be very insecure being a rich President after all.

He's just trolling dude. Try and look past your derangement syndrome.

Trump is further left than Bill Clinton on most issues.

Yes that's the pathetic part. He's ostensibly the most powerful man in the world and keeps complaining about how he's covered on fucking morning shows. It's a bewildering and hilarious use of time, and it's not like it's even effective, but he's the only one who can't seem to see that

I think we need an updated tier list

Oh, he's just pretending to be a retard at all hours of the day, got it. Also.... What issues? I can think of maybe two

To be fair, you have to have a really high iq to understand our president.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

Damn

I'd be love to actually see this.
It's cringy hearing the left bash Fox and claim their shit networks are any better.

Shitposter-in-chief strikes again.
What a time to be alive.

It is effective. It pushes the left further down the path of crazy knowing they can't stop him. The only waste of time that is hilarious is the amount the media spends covering it.
This is not about ego, he's playing the media for fools who are lapping it up and doubling down on the same reasons that dems lost, Trump is keeping them on that path, it is pretty ingenious actually.
Liberals can only see things in one dimension, it's why you are so agreeable to change that sounds good on the surface with no regard for other consequences. Have fun with your butt hurt.

i agree. the normal folks amongst us are waking up to fake news. Alt news is the new norm. King God will slay the MSM you fucking shylock

>and not including Fox

Can he not publicly favor one private corporation over another?

>your favourite president (me)
this guy is amazing.

sure he can. its not a direct endorsement

kek

Yeah no this is all projection. Look no further than shift in approval ratings since taking office

You're living proof that he's right, or a shill. (((APPROVAL RATING))) holds no bearing when the average person will have their lives ruined if they admit they like Trump in public. Not to mention how easily skewed polls are. Where am I accounted for in this "approval rating" statistic? All you have to do is skew the demographic and you have whatever bullshit statistic you want to vomit out of your asshole. If you're going to shill here, at least try harder because everyone is laughing at your sorry ass.

The approval ratings presented by cnn? Yeah ok.

Lmao hope you've admitted it in public and gotten your life ruined

I thought you guys were winning :^)

>win election
>omg the approval rating though!!

>Oh
Yeah, okay
Sure
It's not like
Or anything
Right
Mmhm

>yfw shitskin doesn't understand ball breaking

>your favorite president (me)
Is Trump an Authoritarian? this sounds fascist as fuck, even though it is a joke.

I admit it in public every day. I'm not a sorry, spineless betamale like you are, so when people fuck with me they get their just desserts. All it takes is to stand up for yourself and not have the vocabulary of a mule, however, our educaiton system is turning young adults into toddlers, so it's not a common skill-set anymore.
Also, the mere fact you would want someone's life ruined over political opinions means that you have just outed yourself as a pro-censorship piece of shit. Go back to your communist hole where you belong, and be glad that we live in a great nation where stupid pinkos like yourself don't have to be thrown out of helicopters.

Could be worse, you could be here.

I guess when he can't get anything done and nobody likes him you have "good at shitposting" to fall back on.

Oh fugg check’d confirms Trump supporters are high functioning Autists

You do know there are more elections, right? And that so far the Republicans have not done shit. When you have power you're supposed to use it

> Get elected for being a guy who never takes shit from anyone
> Refuse to take shit from anyone

What's the problem?

Thank God for Trump. He gives me hope that we will win this.

Lol enjoy being hated by most people and seen as completely undatable by most women our age :D

>Approval ratings

He had 60% disapproval the day he won the election

Yeah and he was against Hillary Clinton who is about the only politician alive as disliked as him

On the contrary, women don't like disgusting limp-wristed leftist cucks. It's engrained into the human condition for women to like assertive men, and that does not fit the description of the average Bernie Blowhard. Any man with real conviction knows what personal responsibility is, and doesn't obsess over "free shit" from daddy government all day.

This

Did you ever consider you can be self sufficient without going on a forum and calling Trump your daddy?

>60% disapproval
>just a tick under 50% of the vote

Maybe those approval/disapproval polls aren't very relevant to real life results.

The fucking BANTZ on that guy

>Did you ever consider you can be self sufficient without going on a forum and calling Trump your daddy?
I never did this. Learn to read you fucking mongaloid. I'm still waiting for you to respond to the meat of my posts (which you never will because the second a communist starts talking, their words fall flat, collapsing upon him. This is why they are so violent. Remember to wash your hands after playing with animals.)

Uhhh what is there to respond to? You find the guy faultless and it tells me everything I need to know.

I'm not talking about Trump, I'm talking about how much of a prancing la-la homo-faggot you are. Seriously, you type like a fucking teenage girl.

And in case you were wondering, Trump is the fucking man, and his accomplishment list is undeniable: magapill.com/

MAGA

What did the faggot Krassenstein have to say about this tweet ?

Reading comprehension doesn't exist.

Very much this. I'm tired of winning, but the leftist tears make me want to push on!

Can't wait to squash you fucking junkies.

>ncing la-la homo-faggot you are. Seriously, you type like a fucking teenage girl.

Who said he's faultless?? He's fucking right though, and if you don't know that you're a brainwashed slave.

Nothing wrong with anyone being gay bro

Triples confirms at least triple digit IQ is required to understand Trump tweets and policy. Sub three digit IQ screaming GORNAL DRUMPF after every tweet.

You right, but user is an omega gaylord that deserves to be tied up in a gaybar and laughed at by legions of buff men.

So that piece on Fox News about the uranium one scandel is bullshit is legit? Good to know!

if this was made today the newfags that now inhabit this board would probably put fox as god tier

This place has really gone to shit

It’s degenerate

we are :)

BTFO roachlet

Really because you called him a prancing homeofaggot

Degeneracy is a symptom of a dying society not a cause. If the government would stop keeping degenerates alive via bad legislation, nature would do it's job. Moralists are faggots that do more harm than good.

>Literally gives himself a few (You's)

hahah Thank god I voted for this guy.

>implying we voted for "normal"

>Maybe those approval/disapproval polls aren't very relevant to real life results.

Or maybe you don't understand that approval is not a static metric that doesn't change from election day to today.

Did you know that gay people have the same complex inner lives as you and fall in love the same way you do?

>elected as a confident president who never takes shit from anyone
>spends most of presidency whining about how media coverage is bad on an almost weekly basis

God bless America.

You need all the help you can get.

Oh, look it's President FIGJAM

checked

he's done plenty, you just aren't informed. I wish he would do more, but he's doing an adequate amount for the opposition he receives, especially the opposition from nevertrump neocon faggots

>not including Fox

omfg
I know he hits back 10x but that's a little..., wow

YEEEEEEEHAWWWW BABY I VOTED FOR FUCKING CHAOS AND I GOT IT.
I'll be voting for him when 2020 rolls around.

>You do know

This phrase as well as 'You do realize'

In my experience both are used often among people who think they know better, like they have some incredible insight other mere mortals are incapable of grasping.

AHHHHH the shitposter in chief is at it again. Kek Best Timeline!
Confirmed, roachie btfo

I just wanted to say TRIGGER WARNING I like trump

>He's ostensibly the most powerful being in the known universe
ftfy

I think we can agree that the policy for (You)s has changed. The POTUS is now authorized to delegate to himself (me)s. He is the only person so authorized. There is no conversion authorized between (You)s and (me)s.