[HorribleSubs] Okusama ga Seitokaichou! S2 (Uncensored) - 12 [720p].mkv

>[HorribleSubs] Okusama ga Seitokaichou! S2 (Uncensored) - 12 [720p].mkv
Trap end.

Atleast he's not going gay.

When will he duty his duty as a husband and impregnate her?

>no Rin
Shit episode.

need best girl

She was there and once again she ruined the whole series.

That's a girl(male)?
Nice.

There was plenty of her being a lewd shit as usual.

That's it? Are you fucking kidding me? That's how they'll end off the season?

M E R R Y X M A S
E
R
R
Y

X
M
A
S

>no loli mom this season
why

Hey that looks lewd

wasnt enough ayane

Why are all these girls massive slags

You saw her dressed as Santa. Fuck off LRD.

This episode was disappointing because the source material was basically all about Rin and Ui, and they added the rest of the cast for zero reason.

They do get props for getting Rin out of the school uniform and into a V-neck that leaves little to the imagination.

While it isn't a bad adaptation of a chapter, they just added way too much of the cast that wasn't originally there. So they really had no important role other than window dressing while most significant interaction was between Ui/Rin/Hayato

Rin was like half the episode

No loli mom period, they written her out of the manga and she was shoehorned in the last 2 seconds for zero reason.

Realistic depiction of women.

Who said this?

She wasn't even supposed to be there in the first place.

He should have just fucked them all until morning or whatever

ASUKA?!

>ayanes zettai ryouiki

When crossdressing, Izumi is hotter than half the cast. Why didn't they just make Izumi a girl? It would have made the series better.

Wait, what was with she openly saying they were "married" and not one but twice and everyone else didn't say a word?

They skipped a chapter where they tell everyone or what?

Looks like a gross tranny tbqh

Just look at this semen demon. I'm glad she got an episode this season.

It is pretty interesting that the series starts off with maxiumum lewd, then gradually has less and less fanservice. If the source material isn't lewd enough, just screw the source material and go all original. We need our beach episode, trying on bras episode, maid episode, and others.

He looked okay, but the lipstick ruined it.

You realize they adapted 12 episodes out of 30 chapters worth of material? They skipped tons of shit like in season 1.

>No school festival Arc
>No Rin realizing she loves Izumi
>No Bunny Rin
>No slow transformation of Honoka from creeper to cool gal
>No Ui trying to seduce Hayato (and failing)
>No Ikoma

Hopefully never. Ui a shit and worst girl. She nearly ruins the whole series.

You waifu is shit

If you want this to devolve into a waifu war thread, bring it on.

Did the skip an episode where Rin was supposed to be revealed as the other childhood friend? I think I might have missed it.

So many to go through in the checklist,so little time

There are ways they can go maximum lewd, but instead of escalating the fanservice, the number and quality dropped off greatly in S2.

Couldn't fap this episode, the QUALITY was too distracting, BD Rips can't come fast enough.

They should of ended with a lewd game where MC sucked Rin's boobs, then fingered everyone else. Maybe they will do a bluray special of that.

>should of
Now drink up your Bucky and fuck off.

Because sex sells, if this was a series with pure girls not doing anything sexual and interacting you basically get K-On. Do you really want hotties like Rin and Ui just talking about their daily lives and hanging out for fun, with no nip slips, no boob sucking, no bouncing boobs?

Probably the little shit who always has her sleeve on her mouth.

Sawatari? You are probably right.

She has bladder problems and she mentions several times in the manga that small shocks makes her pee in her panties

Which is why she has extras around when Hayato accidentally makes Rin pee in her panties.

Daily reminder that if you don't like Ui, you are in the wrong series.

Honoka cockblocked the audience from seeing Rin's glorious no-bra boobs again. Though in the manga Hayato cockblocked himself as he got a nosebleed from this.

Though, if you think about it, it is kind of stupid to wear the bra of the girl with the biggest boobs of the cast because it will take a ton of padding to fill it up. Not to mention, wearing a girl's bra second hand is like using used underwear. It stinks!

>wearing a girl's bra second hand is like using used underwear
>using used underwear is like using used underwear
wow

This actually sounds pretty awesome, I would love to watch a non-ecchi series with Ui and Rin's daily life.

Terrible end for a terrible series, may it stay in the trash where it belongs. This is what happens when you take your eye off the ball.

Huge letdown compared to S1. Way too much focus on the other girls, not enough Ui.

Too much Ui, not enough Rin you mean

Fuck Rin. Complete waste of time.

>Fuck Rin.
Exactly

I would like to point out that they skipped many Rin-centered stories in favor of fan service content, because believe it or not, Rin had quite a bit of material that isn't just boobs bouncing and flashing nipples. So if they followed the manga more closely, Rin would have had even more screentime.

I saw someone post it earlier, but yes, the source material is just Rin and Ui and their rivalry for Hayato for this episode. They cut out Rin and Ui scenes to add unnecessary characters. Even the anime maker don't "get" what makes the series great, as this episode shows.

If they followed the manga more, Rin would be in more scenes and she would have gotten more character development that *gasp* turns her into a really awesome character.

It is telling who read the manga, and who didn't, since most of the anime-exclusive people hate Rin's guts, while most of the manga fans adore Rin.

I mean sure, I would. But I'd fuck most of the cast anyway, so that's not exactly saying much. Her sister's hotter anyway.

One of the nice things for me about S1 was seeing the main relationship develop, and focusing almost the entire second season on the rest of the cast felt like a bizarre step back.

An adaption should be able to stand on it's own merits.

Which is why it is a bad adaptation, they eschewed much of Rin's character development and changed her to "LOL huge boobs" and "LOL bouncing boobs." They basically turned her from a serious second female lead to jerk off material.

Rin is the absolute worst. Too much of a bad thing is bad.

She isn't, it is the bad writing and adaptation that turned her fleshed out character into a shell of her former self. They did a disservice to her character when they took out her character development and inner conflict to turn her into a cockblocking girl who showed her nipples every 2 episodes.

Rin had more nude scenes in S2 of the anime than the entire manga series up to now.

The discussion about Rin anime versus manga is interesting, but what a lot of Rin-fags forget is that what we don't like about Rin is her being such a hypocrite.

For example, this picture from this episode. Of her outfit and the absolute cleavage it shows. First off, she hates that fact that guys stares at her big boobs. Now, she is wearing this outfit that shows a lot of her boobs. Presumably, this is her T-shirt which is why it is so snug, it also means that outside of this episode, she has probably worn this T-shirt outside. Even if you aren't a perv, when a girl with huge boobs wears such an outfit, they will stare at her.

If she really wanted to get less people staring at her, first thing is first, don't wear T-shirts like this that shows so much. So deep down inside, she says she hates guys staring at her boobs, but she is also wearing clothes that shows them off.

Err, Rin isn't wearing that outfit in the manga (she wears her school outfit), so your point is moot.

stitch when

Now you mention it, the episode had one or two stitch scenes. It would have been nice to see some stitches instead of extreme close ups of Rin's huge rack. Why not both? Rin is a pretty girl even without the big boobs.

I know, I read the manga, hence my remark

First, as the other user pointed out, that's anime fanservice.
Secondly, she only wears revealing stuff around Hayato and she explicitly said multiple times she does not really mind him looking.

I know, I was just expanding upon your statement, I agree. Not all people who quote are here to argue.

I support my fellow Rin-fags, good to know we have better representation than last season.

Rin is actually quite complex since you pointed in out. Sure she is self conscious about her body, but she also knows it gives her a huge advantage compared to Ui. So she gets out of her comfort zone to get the man she likes.

That is pretty admirable really.

Too bad she is not as well developed in the anime.

Not well developed is an understatement. They turned her into a walking pair of titservice.

That's probably why anime fans don't like her aside from wanking off from her. She is a husk of her manga self with her terrible features (cockblocking, super conservative personality) ampted up to a thousand.

At least it's good to know I'm not the only one who loves her.

user, I buy the manga from Japan and import the manga anthology just for Rin. When I read the manga originally I dropped it back in 2012 and picked it back up years later when I reread the first two volumes and realized Rin is more than just a side character.

I'm proud, user

That's some devotion, too bad it isn't for Kaichou, the best girl.

>720p

I still only get 720p horrible rips as well, but I feel like this many years later they should be using 1080 original files by now. Are the 1080 files worth getting or are they still upscaled shit?

Most anime is still upscaled

She's not even the second or third best, user. Rin is first, Saijou is second.

Well, I don't care about waifs wars, both Rin and Ui are hot. Both are busty, kyonyuu girls worthy of leading this series.

Here is to an end to a great s2, and here is hoping we get the BD rips ASAP with all the QUALITY fixes, like the ever changing bust size of Ui and Saijou, all the derp faces, and Rin's constantly changing areola size (I mean, come on, I wasn't the only one who noticed this).

Nice to see she remembered to wear pantsu.

*Pity

You mean it is a pity she remembered

Would have been a nice running joke if she kept forgetting them.

RIP Izumi
He never got laid

it's "he never scored", user

Considering that he sucked the nipples of Ui and seen Rin in various states of undress, plus he was able to carress both their breasts in various layers of clothing. He did pretty well.

>super conservative personality
>terrible feature

Rin the best

I mean, as opposed to a whore like her sister her conservative/traditional mindset is fine (her sister is probably to blame too), but her sctick of "all the rules must be followed" does get old.

But he didn't suck Rin's nipples.

Checkmate atheists.

He did suck her sister's nipples.

>this is how the 2nd season ends
Fuck this shit.

He didn't suck the grand prize yet.

I could see it happen several ways. Rin is revealed as childhood friend in manga she moves in, manga goes to the next level with fan service. They could even do something like a camping trip with discipline committee, and he goes into the wrong tent, thinking it is kaichou's and start sucking her nips when he realizes her boobs are much bigger.

I mean this shit writes itself, it is just a matter of when the manga-ka has the guts to have Rin get as much fan service as Ui. Currently, Ui has probably 4-5x more nude scenes than Rin, but of course Rin only recently really started to like Hayato.

He did see her pussy at point blank distance

To be fair, the source material's has only 2 Christmas chapters and they inevitably had to choose the one with Rin in it. What I didn't like was adding the rest of the cast for zero reason.

They literally added nothing by being there.

Now that you mention it, it is actually worse since unlike Rin's big boobs, her pussy can be hidden easily. Though, at the time she kind of had feelings, compared to the newer stuff where she straight up likes him.

Mankind hasn't done enough good deeds to deserve that beautiful sight every week yet.

>all these Rin hate
Glad I didn't follow these threads.

From the latest chapter.

P.S. They put on the censoring now?

They do, and that is not the latest chapter. It is last month's.

Strange that they didn't introduce this pseudo NTR-kun in the anime.