What original anime project that's not Keit-ai can Sup Forums turn into reality that can be considered proudly Sup...

What original anime project that's not Keit-ai can Sup Forums turn into reality that can be considered proudly Sup Forums made?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That one about punching someone so hard they turn into a door.

Wasn't that Katawa Shit?

Ghost Slide

Katawa Shoujo the animation

This one.

Fuck Quest The Animation

I unironically have a cartoon pilot coming out on a mainstream network.

You will all hate it. Sage goes in options for meta threads.

It's about a 21 year old guy who is in college but is stalked by a tsukkomi girl wherever he goes.

Episode 11 drops with the info that the girl was a figment of his imagination

Obviously an adaptation of the best Sup Forums-made VN ever.

one of these, I'd probably go with ellen baker anime helping troubled kids like stand and deliver

top kek

We already had it.

なんでやねん!

Ziplock-kun's Love Story.

Obviously Katawa Shoujo, not even a question OP.

What is it?

Why not choose to do one or two of those Guy Jean 4-komas? They're short so maybe it wouldn't be too time consuming. I suggest that we pick the one about classrooms or the motorcycle names.

Shit man I came here to post that.

Some loli wild adventure .

Of course it's Kawata Shoujo.
Then, omit Sup Forums and Sup Forums into production because they can't do jack shit.

What route though

shizune :^)

All of them, Amagami-style.

Misha

In all honestly? Emi

just rip kiminowa from DVD and redub it as keitai

Iwanako

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar4WzQ7KHak

Wait a minute, if we can't get KyoAni to make a third season of Haruhi...

We'll just make our own season of Haruhi! Could we get the voice actors in on this?

Haruhi S3 of 10 episodes with 8 of them being in a ltime loop

Considering how many years it took just to make the VN, I can't imagine how many years it would take to make a full-fledged animated series.

The creators have also been pretty proactive about taking down any modifications of the VN itself, such as a mobile version or a version with voice-overs. They may tolerate an animated series, but it's up in the air. They might also demand that it be non-commercial or that they get a cut.

I don't think you realize that this thread is for things we know will never happen.

I realize it would never happen, but it's still interesting to think about what the actual obstacles would be.

For instance, if a Japanese studio approached the creators about making a series, I wonder how they would react.

It'd be way cheaper to hire animators than voice actors for a show

How about watamote season 2 everyone I talk to want fund it really bad.

the nips didn't like the vn

omnibus
24 episodes

Is that just because "Katawa" is horribly offensive in Japanese, or because they thought the routes sucked?

I can understand why they kept the name Katawa Shoujo for other languages, but not changing it for the Japanese version was really bad.

I thought I read somewhere that while they didn't like the name, they liked the way it was handled in the actual VN

I think it's more that it passed totally unnoticed. I've seen a few positive feedbacks from those who did play it.

Please start with 30 second short. Any more and you risk falling apart on funding stage.

One where a lonely loli begins the beta uprising against the normies.

It took five years to make a mediocre VN. The team was coming apart at the seams when it was release. And that's the success-story.

We have maybe two passable artists and a massive flabby excess of self-proclaimed 'writers' with no publications to back up that statement or actual training on how to write. We have no professional-grade musicians or voice actors and no real 'equipment' to speak of. There's no sense of hierarchy or order which a group project needs.

Short answer: Don't hold your breath.

Touhou/Miku/Moetron anime

What if we let a Twitch Plays Pokémon-esque system write it and see what kind of stupid abomination happens?

The Sup Forums House and Board Tans.

Truck-kun's misadventures, bringing death to japanese couples. His rival is train-kun and love interest is the mad scientst who made the japanese cold deadly.

Kenji
Manly picnics all the way

Why do i want this so bad now?

I would read that.

KS is the only VN I've been able to convince regular people to play because for a game made by a bunch of autistic people on Sup Forums, its surprisingly good at dealing with stuff you overlook day to day.