What happened to women Sup Forums?

What happened to women Sup Forums?

Why has the concept of "thiccness" evolved into women becoming absolute pigs with no responsibility to watch their health?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziuDMj-mGiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean just look at this disgusting mass of flesh

Disgusts me

Fat fucking pig

Can piggy go oink oink?

We should string these fat fucking cunts up.

Nasty fucking pigs.

Tubs of fucking lard.

Absolutely disgusting.

Who hurt you, user? Did your gf cuck you with a Big Black Bull?

Not all women bought into the "I can do anything you boys can do ;D " meme.

Thank god.

I love me a good slam pig

you're gay, dude

are Sup Forums spergouts the best?

>i don't find this attractive
>i have multiple gifs of it
>time to post them all
>i got shot down by a thicc girl

But Mickie is still in the same shape she was in 2006, OP.

Trish was/is better.

I-Is she going to eat her ?

1) You can't bump your own thread
2) People will yell at you for double-spacing
3) Posting WWE gifs while ironically implying that an attractive woman is overweight is a baffling non sequitur. What is your point?
3) I know one weird trick to keep from bumping this slide thread

>her SvR cutscenes

Oh my kid dick

Your in the wrong place to ask anything about woman here user

>Not liking Micky

neck yourself bucko

Nia Jax is supreme thiccness

Tori and Stacy Kiebler IMO was the best duo in a single generation.

That is one beefy bitch!

She hasn't got shit on Rhona Sing.

You’re literally a homo and I would last ten seconds with this braphog

I know wrestling is fake but was that real?

ITS STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT

Czeched
>braphog
I'm stealing that word.

SEETHING

at least the pain was real

Because there's still men who will be attracted to them. They have no incentive to stay healthy

False pregnancy info

Women are even lazier than men. Just want feels, treats. Very few can get up off their ass and do something.

strongest woman alive
youtube.com/watch?v=ziuDMj-mGiA

Earliest I remember was when Mad Men came out and was popular, and everyone was fawning over Christina "titcow" Hendricks

This. That's actually womanly curves.

The concept of "thicness" is a byproduct of African-American culture metastasizing out of control.

For someone being disgusted you sure to have a lot of her to post.

I think you're just gay

Japanese female wrestlers are more than just a little crazy.

Who is she???

With all due respect, my fellow American. Yes, plenty of women are justifying their obesity by calling themselves curvy or thick, but the woman you are posting is not one of them. You must be trolling.

The next star of BLACKED

Mickie james, she got an interesting career until her nude photos surfaced.

Probably one of the best talent they had at the moment.

I still regard 90's joshi to be the peak of wrestling overall.

holy shit. Thats one of the nicest coordinated attacks i've ever seen

someone call the doctors, op hasn't taken his meds again

This is unfortunately true.

This is also unfortunately true.

/ourGirl/

did she grab her by the pussy?

Lets hope so Hans. Lets hope so.

Thank you. I just looked at her asshole. Pretty cute

Yes and no.

"Wrasslin is fake" is an oversimplification of what's going on. The chick in blue really DID run across the ring and drop kick that gal in red. But what you can't see (or don't notice right away) is that she's actually kicking her in the upper chest, not in the head. (Pause at just the right time and you can see blue's feet coming over red's shoulders).
But when red-tights snaps her head back at the right moment, it looks like she took a pair of size 8's to the teeth.

Also, if you slow things way down you'll notice that the lady in blue doesn't actually make it all the way to the one in red - she's thrown towards her, but has to extend her legs in order to reach the other wrestler. Her momentum isn't enough to carry her all the way, but if she extends her legs at the right time, it LOOKS like it was. (This is also why blue can do a backflip and not just land in a heap at red's feet). So all that energy from running and being thrown is really just theatrics. The power of the blow is coming entirely from blue's legs, which means she can temper the force... kinda.

Lastly, red is a good 9 inches away from the turnbuckle (corner), so that when she does get kicked, that energy mostly pushes her backwards instead of crushing her insides. Combined with the head snap (female wrestlers have the advantage of long hair making any quick head movement look lightning fast), she sells the move perfectly.

All that said, there's no way to do this trick that it won't hurt like a bitch. (The Japanese love that shit, they call it "strong style"). But, for a trained professional, it's entirely survivable. And looks fucking brutal.

Too many dumplings.

Sorry Sup Forums, she's Jewish.

She's Jewish. But cute.

>kike
No...just no

>not Becky

(((thic))) is a literal excuse for them be fatass pigs.

You sound exceptionally canadian.

Go back to /wooo/ with your shit meme.

Its a meme, all men prefer slim women with wide hips.

interesting theory. had a dog once that went through a false pregnancy, was the strangest shit. This phenomenon occurring in humans seems well within the realm of possibility, and goes so far to explain the behavior of some women. fascinating.

ffs OP. Here we go again

The movement of accepting lard arses started on tumblr way before the "thicc" meme.

THICC is just a way to normalize obesity which will kill millennials quicker so it's really a good thing

Yeah, but the thicc meme finalized it.

MOAR

I hate /r/milliondollarextreme refugees

That woman is physically fit. She's not the type of woman that most people who like "thicc" women seem to post here. This is; and she's a fucking FAT.

>No fap
>Gone
Yeah, thanks for the "political" thread. Fucker.

she doesn't look only jewish to me, she looks 100% jew

/asp/ please leave

Well she or Asuka are top athletes that just happen to be chubby.

I'm surprised by the responses, health image it's important and should be discussed more.

>ITT: Obese neckbearded Nazis try to justify their opinions on women by yelling into their snowflake safe space over and over

You guys are the biggest group of hypocrites on the planet, and you'll still argue that you aren't, it's just the most childishly sad thing I've seen in years.

>mfw you faggots will spout your dumb self made may mays and say "go back to le-ddit" rather than prove me wrong
>by doing so you prove I'm right

You don't ever want to get in a real fight with a guy who has wrestling for more than a little while. They have huge fight endurance and can take a beating without it bothering them. They spend years getting the crap beat out of them for low pay. Staged is not the same as actually fake.

So was Hitler and most of his executive staff.

>thinks Sup Forums is 1 person.
>wants us to disprove nothing

tfw no thiccfu

If there's one thing Sup Forums has taught me, it's that everyone is secretly Jewish.

Only the real jews hiding behind screens

>t. the guy who made the slide thread

Mickey James is all my dick will think about today.

Daily reminder she's a mother

This is one THICC thread!

social media.

Its wrestling. It's just white trash people
It's disgusting that you watch this crap

I want to smell her sweaty pussy after she's done with her match. I want to pull that bikini bottom to the side and take a long deep whiff with that gooey smelly slit.

Wrestling is the whitest sport possible you dirty nigger

Then you would love her facesitting nudes.

Theres even one of her on the dudes face while her feet are on the cock

What's her name?

We made standards for them "sexist"

Ladies and gentlemen.. this thread.
Brought to you by virgins, for virgins.