CNN has done it now

So, CNN has recently tried hitting back at Trump with their "This in an apple" "Facts first" campaign.

If any Sup Forums wizard out there can turn this back around, we could use this to our advantage.

"This is a boy, some might call it a girl, they might put it in caps, they might write girl all over it, however this is a boy - Facts first"

"These are terrorists, some might call them BLM, they might put it in caps, they might write Black lives matter all over town, but they are terrorists - Facts first"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HibYwydHUE
youtube.com/watch?v=hHElT_bA3Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=FqHLsMOcN_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM
youtube.com/watch?v=vD-8JdTIlTg
articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/28/local/la-me-ln-suicide-attempts-alarming-transgender-20140127
williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You guys seem to focus a lot on CNN and not Fox News.

youtube.com/watch?v=0HibYwydHUE

>This is a youtube video up for a full day where ISIS teaches people how to make homemade grenades
>The is bitcoin replacing fiat currency
>This is how nukes are fake
>This is how you open pandoras box: trigger CNN into making OBVIOUS AS FUCK LOL memes popular by shifting them into the spotlight

GAME SET MATCH

CNN IS KILL AFTER THIS

I'm unironically down for this OP

Sage

>So, CNN has recently tried hitting back at Trump
>we could use this to our advantage.

Never get in the way of your enemy when they are killing themselves.

bump for thoughts

That is not an apple. That is an image of an apple.

Eh, Fox is already known to be a shill by just about everybody. Hell, even ardent Fox news watchers will admit to it being heavily biased.

CNN on the otherhand, people will fucking go out of their to claim they are "truth". Nobody has done more to produce propaganda than CNN.

Bretty gud idea, OP. This could blow up on them almost as bad as their fake news campaign

This is not an apple.

> Image of an apple wearing the skin of a banana.
This is a banana.

All media is biased, most people know this. The problem is CNN has been shown to outright lie for years

that's overkill
best one is the simplest and it's already been done
youtube.com/watch?v=hHElT_bA3Ss

My spoon is too big!

I'd wager the hebrews are behind the (((apple)))gate
probably applebaum

i want to fuck CNN

As we go into our 1300th hour of "Roy Moore is a child molestor and he raped a bunch of women who didnt like the 10 commandments statue at the court house" programming we'd like to remind you we arent fake news.

I thought about trying to find out if they actually used a real apple, or if it was a fake plastic apple or whatever. Would be keks if true. If it was a real apple, I bet CNN sat around debating whether to use a real one or a fake one for some time, and decided on a real one just in case someone like me found their model. But it also could have been a unique model made specifically for the advertisement campaign, and therefore one wouldn't be able to find it online anywhere.

cuck

it's a start

keep it simple with just the "this is" line with an image on a white background. pic related, this is a woman

Didn't they get BTFO doing this before because it was transphobic?

We're just trying to talk them into pulling the trigger, not get in their way

We already tried with "this is a man, not a woman" or whatever.

this is a muslim. facts first.

Fox Jews get a pass until they fire King Tucker

and you are a heeb. facts first.

>Biased towards true American values.
>Americans think this is a bad thing.
No wonder CNN has dominated the propaganda war for decades.

This is Seth Rich. The news might say he was robbed. However this is the DNC Voting Data Director. Shot twice in the back with five grand in his back pocket

youtube.com/watch?v=FqHLsMOcN_Q

For nu_pol, I guess.

Obvious angle would be to turn it on CNN - pointing out examples where the network has clearly exaggerated or lied about Trump and contrasting it with the facts

fake news
it's a digital image of an apple

>CNN on the otherhand, people will fucking go out of their to claim they are "truth". Nobody has done more to produce propaganda than CNN.
There's no such thing as independent news, but CNN is one of the few media outlets left that does not have a right wing bias. What are you talking about? You moved the pendulum so far to the right by electing Trump that now even centrists seem like far left to you, don't they?

Well, shit, if the works been done, then OP is about promoting work already done. Thanks Meatballanon.

PC computer with CNN website up... this isn't an apple

youtube.com/watch?v=6dZOVIZbDcM

>few media outlets left that does not have a right wing bias.
What's it like in far-left loony world? I'll be it's really scary. Is it scary?

>This, everything in this.

The more they use their tactic of framing people for their own crimes before any proof is found the more of their own crimes they admit to.

Basically doubles the retribution for these actions if ever found out.

>They're gonna try to make him a Russian when they answer for it on the stand.
>And the judge will say
>"Fool me twice?"

This is your brain,
This is your brain on drugs.

This is an apple,
Thus is an apple on CNN
(Insert crazy picture of something barely a apple)

The news should not be editorialized, it should just fucking report the news. This is why Americans hate the media and why it's all FAke News.

>an apple is an apple
>a boy is boy
>a statistic is a statistic
tfw Trump made the left renege on their "La trahison des images" deconstructivist faggotry. It he keeps this up, it will soon be possible to get them to accept the existence of "facts" again.

Or just add a yamaka to the apple and start a meme called...
APPLESTEIN

came here to post this

$10 says it's a stock photo.

just hang a fucking maggot half out of it aready

think (this is a rotten apple)

that pic of the fat feminist on a bus with BEAUTIFUL on her skin would be perfect

Simple effective and straight back at them

leave their line in

Fuck CNN.

This is too easy. Way too easy...

This is a Jew
RedpillimageofJewwantingtogenocidewhites.jpeg
This is the truth

Ceci n'est pas une pomme.

News can't be just the news.
>Nigger shoots man.
>African American shoots man.
>Man shoots man.
>Tanned White man shoots man.
Each of these objectively state that a man shot a man but man shoots man doesn't tell the whole story. Simply by omitting or distorting a detail the political aspect of the story changes.

Sup Forums's full of personal army and newfags. Fuck this place needs to be nuked.

this
spot on

>rightist calling leftists loony
Wow, this is pure poetry.

>We wuz truth n sheeeit

>Putin approved hacking - hacking that Putin would approve of
I know this might be beyond your shallow reasoning, but read the title again.

This is a Jew. Some people might try to tell you that it's unbiased media. They might scream UNBIASED NEWS, UNBIASED NEWS, UNBIASED NEW. They may put UNBIASED NEWS in all caps. But it's not. It's a Jew.

That's the whole point of Trump's shit post. Fake news is now obligated to attack Fox News instead of Trump. Mainstream media will destroy itself over this post.

>People who believe there are 72 genders think they're sane

K

That is beautiful, thanks canadanon

>cnn is leftist
why are anarchists always crackheads?

This is the best post here. Outing (((CNN))) as a Zionist Jew operation would be a major triumph for humanity.

>Right: A nigger.
>Left: A valued member of the community.
It's clear to all which side wears their pants on their heads.

We don't all believe there are biologically that many genders, but that reality is whatever we make of it. If we know it will relieve the pain of certain individuals, why not agree to accept something we know is not real as real?

It's been proven since the release of the JFK files that the CIA had embedded agents to control the narrative.
CNN was created by the CIA.
At least Hannity tells it like it is on Fox.

bretty good idea desu

Bump for Hitler

>sex change is about pain relief

Explain dilation, and mass suicide rates shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=vD-8JdTIlTg

2+2=5

You don't even know what is real. You wander around in some post-modernist fog unable to trust your own senses lest someone act offended and you find yourself ostracized.

> msnbc, abc news, cbs news are right-wing
and hillary is the president?
and pigs fly?

what else happens in make-believe-land?

Don't be stupid if you want counter-propoganda keep it simple. Show a bunch of apples in other states like one that's been cored with the text "Still an Apple, we just took out the bits we don't like"

This is an apple
But its not a REAL apple
Its just a picture of an apple
Its a fake apple
Its fake news

Suicide rate if you don't do it: 20% (no, it's not as high as Breitbart says)
Suicide rate if you do it: 10% (most pessimistic number).
Still helps.

About dilation, physical pain is nowhere near as sever as the emotional pain if you ignore your state.

>sex change relieves pain
LOL. OK. Self inflicted wounds do distract from another wound I guess. If you were shot in the gut I guess you could bash your off-hand with a rock to ignore the bullet wound.
But in either case, suicide is preferable if healing isn't actually possible.
Trannies are really just committing very slow, very expensive suicide.

God what a limp wristed faggot. I hope you’re now white. Have some pride.

Yea just spam this is an apple meme with no apple in it and cnn's logo... Should send a good message

>that reality is whatever we make of it

No, there are two genders, and if you believe otherwise, that's not reality, but a mental illness.

Nigger faggot, the studies themselves list 41% suicide rate. That's not Breitbart, that's fucking everyone: articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/28/local/la-me-ln-suicide-attempts-alarming-transgender-20140127

Also, no, transitioning doesn't improve shit: williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/AFSP-Williams-Suicide-Report-Final.pdf

In fact, no one ever even asks that specific question in any of these studies. The only things considered in fact, are suicide attempts and whether they were in treatment at some level to "transition." If anything, the real stat is that "41% of people who enter into the transition process, at any level, will attempt to kill themselves."
Whether or not they "succeed" at transitioning or give up a week in doesn't matter. Those figures come from people who simply partake in that process at all.

>CNN failed intro to art

They keep outdoing themselves, sinking to new lows. They ought to get some credit for their skill at lowering the bar.

>No, there are two genders, and if you believe otherwise, that's not reality, but a mental illness.
Can you prove that what you see is the reality? Can you prove that we don't live in the Matrix or something? No? Than the next guy's interpretation of reality is as good as yours.

These numbers include suicides from bullying. These can be changed if we stop stigmatizing trans people.

>why not agree to accept something we know is not real as real?
user...

>i want to live in a world where we pander to the insane

You just want to the feeling of power that fighting for a cause gives you. If everyone opposed to you rolled over tomorrow and gave you everything you asked for you would simply find new things to clamour for.

This process consumes people like you. You will never be happy nor satisfied by getting what you ask for. We would be fools to listen to you and both of us are happier from telling you no.

the first time i saw the apple clip, the stench of desperation was quite enjoyable

i wish the BBC was sweating as much as CNN. Another 'satanic pedo was given lifetime access to children" scandal should do it

>i want to live in a world where we pander to the insane
Sanity is a subjective thing. It's usually defined as behavior incompatible with the wishes of the ruling class. Why do someone else's beliefs matter to you this much?

>Eh, Fox is already known to be a shill by just about everybody.

That's why /ptg/ shills for Fox News all the time.

CNN is easy to dissect.

Where the dwarfers at?

Show me all the cherries from every possible angle without photo shop REEEEEEEEE.

Fuck CNN and their bigotry. Fruit is on a spectrum and it's wrong of them to assume it's identity.

"This is an Apple.
We're CNN. We supply the worms."