Why the fuck did the mods delete the last thread

The other one has reached bump limit, morons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGth0XUSe1w
youtube.com/watch?v=tF99jsVww2w
imgur.com/a/ORGi6
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

H-hi?

I'm sure it was because the opening post was terrible.

Maybe because the opening post contained a spoiler?

Literally every opening post during the Zamasu arc contained some kind of spoiler. Be it Trunks' transformation, Black killing Goku's family, Merged Zamasu, Vegetto, you name it.

I've missed the last few episodes since the Zamasu arc ended and just got the the point where Yamcha wins the baseball game in his death pose.

I laughed.

We need someone to hire hit to assassinate donald trump

Even reviving Cell or Frieza for the tournament is a better idea than using Roshi, Krillin and Tien. What were they thinking?

>is a better idea

It isn't

I don't get it, what's wrong here?

I've just watched the last episode and I spent the entire time repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around in my chair in the sofa for the last 10 minutes it was so painful.

Nice pasta.

Is there something wrong here too?

We need you to get cancer.

It reached bump limit and reached the last page.

Surely you can see the difference in detail between the two?

nah, left him live, would be funny Sup Forums trying to defend him AND later hating him when they discover trump is just a neoliberal billonarie and not hitler2.0

There was another thread after that which got deleted.

Oh, that

Well, that's how Naoki Tate works, the art is very shitty but the way he moves the characters is really good

I love his style but I understand if you don't like it

>Yajirobe
>???
>Mai(?)

Good episode

FF7 looked good

Hit has some big strong power

Goku will get revived by some dragon balls

It would be fucking cool if Vegeta or even Gohan became Universe 7's top player and the entire point of winning is to get Goku back
If anything it'll be some other dragon balls or Supreme Kai will do something or Zeno or some asspull

if Hit did a timestop for 7 minutes would he be able to defeat this guy?

I hope the new opening is as good as the Dragon Ball Heroes theme songs. I swear, this shit is magic: youtube.com/watch?v=IGth0XUSe1w

Yajirobe, Mai, and I think that guy that followed Mai around and helped her try to snipe Black but I'm stretching to remember.

So Whis is the one who hired Hit, right? It's pretty obvious, with him keeping Vegeta occupied and Vegeta being suspicious of him it seemed to point to that direction.

>Goku will get revived by some dragon balls
No. The Ki blast he used before gives him a shock and revives him. Already confirmed

Post the first picture in your Bulma folder.

Because you DB fags are cancerous as fuck.

That's the impression I got

So they're really doing this Bokurano thing where the loser in the tourney has his universe deleted?

Episode 72 “Goku and Hit’s fight comes to a finish?!”

No episode 1° January

Episode 73: "Gohan becomes a movie star?"

Episode 74: "For the sake of what he/she loves!"

Episode 75 ?

Episode 76 ?

Episode 77 Universal tournament start

Also new Opening on episode 77

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

SAIKYOU HERO HEER WE GO

SUPAR DURAGON BALL HEROOOOOOOOOOS

Fug, I thought binocs was mai, cause she used them alot.

Czar Putin would never allow that.

Why aren't they raising up the next generation in this show? Goku and Vegeta (and the rest of the original DB/Z) gang are old as fuck at this point. Even Gohan is past his prime. Why aren't Trunks and Goten doing shit?

You like Dragon Soul?

B-but Vegetable deserved being the lead!

This is the only bulma related thing I have on my computer. it's oc aswell

>Not having the entire U7 filled with Saiyans and their hybrid offspring
This is nothing but fan pandering. Only Saiyans matter and should represent their universe. Fuck the green slug, the magical bubble gum, the manlet, the robot freaks and Mr. Clean. They're irrelevant. And most of all, fuck the audience that embraces the idea of allowing the jobbers getting more screen time instead of developing the Saiyans. It's the same reason why the Return of Frieza was ruined: non-Saiyans taking screen time instead of focusing it on Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan.

youtube.com/watch?v=tF99jsVww2w

TIEN BTFO

Beerus and Champa have some quality faces.

>don't even have a Bulma folder
first picture in the Vegeta family folder it is

Post QUALITY

Will the other GoDs and angelsbe named after alcoholic beverages?

I want Vegeta to have his SoL moments with his wife and children. It'll be some of the best material we could ever get.

Champa a cute

That's not QUALITY at all, you retard.
THIS is QUALITY.
That's just a difference of styles, and they should probably rein that in, but in itself, it's not a quality-dip, simply a varying approach different animators take.

Fuck off CWC

Guess I gotta post this now.

imgur.com/a/ORGi6
Full chapter out, someone translate

Fuck I forgot the picture

Why is it bad to do what the fans want? We want to see the other characters who we love be part of the story and do stuff. Not just the Saiyans who are 70% Goku clones.

>b-b-but muh power levels

Didn't all of you guys say that you would drop the series when Frieza gold happened?

>This is nothing but fan pandering

>putting things in people want is a bad thing
>implying there are any other relevant saiyans that U7 have at hand, anyway

Goten and Trunks are stupid and would be a detriment.

>Buluma is the official romanization

What

There's no way the DB fanbase is the most cancerous right?

Because the opening post contained *actions* you fucking idiot.

>complaining about fan pandering

You must be the the type of person that thinks that the star wars prequels are better than The Force Awakens only because they didn't had fan pandering.

Because they were pandering to no one except for George Lucas wallet.

NEVER FORGET

>Muh sayian race
Fuck off. The universe doesn't revolve around that dead race, and Tien and Krillin wouldn't screw things up like Goten and Trunks would.

Now post Pual disguised as Beerus

Reminder that Champa is going to get deleted you fucking degenerates

This latest episode gave us some pretty cool worldbuilding, I think.

Are we doing this again?

NEVER EVER EVER FORGET

Can someone explain this to me? In the manga, Base Black stomps SSJ2 Trunks. SSJ2 Trunks is as strong as SSJ3 Goku.
Base Black then counters a hit from a weaker SSJ2 Vegeta. He then gets royally rekt by SSJ2 Vegeta, and stomped by SSB Vegeta.
The whole time, Trunks is looking at the fight like "wtf this shouldn't be happening, something is wrong"
Is Black sandbagging?

Had to do it.

I need the rest of this.

>faggot
>watches anime
>wants trump dead

No wonder you are a virgin.

>For the sake of what he/she loves!
Lads?

No.

It's because Toyo isn't trying to drag this encounter out forever so he's not giving Trunks a radically inconsistent power level like the anime did.

>Not every god is a cat
why

>Hit kills the people he's paid to kill then visits their grave before he goes

What does this mean? I thought it was pretty cool, but why does he do this?

You clearly didn't read or you're retarded. Read the chapter. What you said has nothing to do with anything said in that guy's question

it could mean anything

I felt the whole direction and script at the beginning was way off. Everything that was happening felt completely different from DB, even for Super standards. Goku's character also was off, he wasn't acting like himself, and instead of taking Hit seriously he was just going around doing gag stuff.

Pretty shitty.

I don't know, honor or some shit, probably.

MAI

Yeah, that one is good too. I hope the new OP is around that ballpark.

Honor, Closure, Peace of mind, Ritual, etc

Pronounce it.

good job son

Hit is a old noble hitman.
Remember how he said he doesn't want to assassinate his opponent from behind, this is his true personality. He kills for money, but he won't be cheap about how he does it.

There's obviously something going. Wait for the freaking translation.

Trunks goes to warn Goku about something and then Goku yells it to Vegeta immediately, who attempts to finish the battle. Whatever he says there sounds important.

Black was holding back in his battle against Goku in the anime, I guess something similar was going on here, but it's just a guess at this point. Let's wait for someone to at least translate that Trunks page.

Bulma/Beerus is the best