Just a reminder normies have started using 'soyboy', time to stop using it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3I-pJuDvwCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Already have, we use Estronaut now.

Found the soyboy

Go fuck yourself.
I love fried tofu.
When I'm done with the commies I'm coming after OP and his trap goyfriend.

Step 1: Go back to reddfag
There is no step 2.

its too late, he'll be back

Why? Not everyone else is an insufferable meme hipster.

There is literally nothing wrong with a Sup Forums meme going mainstream. Specially if it's truth.

>G-go back

Is that seriously the only comeback you guys can think of?
No wonder Sup Forums is dying.

This isn't the meme economy where if your dad posts something on FB it's sell sell sell time.

What's the "meme ecomony"?
Is that a reddit thing? If it is, how do you know it is?
Sounds like someone here doesn't belong.

>flag
kill yourself you fucking faggot

t. soyboy

OP is made out of 90% soy and 10% boy.

Are you going to show me if I show you?

yes, it's reddit cancer

"Soyboy" is bullshit - I've been saying this for a while now, and I will continue saying it.
Milk (in the US) literally poses more danger than soy.

>Just a reminder normies have started using 'soyboy', time to stop using it
Jews started putting their own names in echos, and liberals started calling themselves cucks. Why do you think we want to stop this?

>You need to go back.

Alpha male here. Just drank an entire bottle of soy sauce. AMA.

Why

>German
>Alpha

Good one, Hanz!

It just keeps getting better

Soy Vey the Soyum know!

t. soygoy

Soy actually helped with your terrible cholesterol now that eating avocados it's for mexican lovers.

Just saying.

fuck off

t. soyboy

How it feels to be a little girl?

Isn’t kikkoman traditionally fermented aka healthy?

>feeling down
>eat a big bag of doritos to make myself feel better
>feel a bit better
>look at ingredients
>soya wheat
>soya protein
>soybean
>now feel even worse than I did before
How do we stop the soy jew?

Both of you faggots go back. Sup Forums is dying because of that God forsaken website's migrants bringing their shitty culture here. They come here because this place is better, then try to degrade it back to their own shitty site. Sure sounds like a certain group of people to me.

Fucking faggots and communists, the lot of you.

>recombinant bovine growth hormone
>actual animal oestrogen
But suuuuure, soy and the few phytoestrogens in it, which by the way happen to BLOCK OESTROGEN ABSORBTION are the REAL threat here.
Yeah, it is.

Eat Goldfish Crackers. The only soy in it is the oil that's used, and that's a small percentage.

Soysose is unrelated to soyboy, funny.

how about soygoy?
if the normies start using it then thats even better

Goldfish are the lawful good snack

I think I'm going to stick to raw onions for now

its still okay to use soy source when cooking rice?

No..... When I say it, it's "soiboi". So, obvs different.

>muh meme economy
>teehee I know the words that means im le redpilled oldfag xDDD
unironcally kill yourself you fucking faggot, go buy a kekistan flag off amazon, wrap it around your neck and set it on fire while hanging yourself as a double measure. fuck you

Where the fuck did this meme come from? Unless you literally never exercise or have dangerously low test, the estrogen in soy is completely negligible

I LOVE KIKKOMAN SOY SAUCE, CALLING ME A SOYBOY FOR THIS? SUPERIOR WOK SAUCE YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK IN THE HEAD

Also get in fags, it's happening

youtube.com/watch?v=3I-pJuDvwCE

The only ones to get are the ones from Sam's Club. The three bags in one box deal. It's $10, and they're the freshest of all the goldfish.

I have a Sam's membership purely for Goldfish and liquor.

That's a lot of salt. Prepare to drink a Chad sized glass of water.

Guys, I know we're trying to be "edgy" on here, and I dislike when people are acting all homo and such, but can we stop asking people to commit suicide? Even ironically?

It's not cool.

>It's not cool

Kill yourself you fucking faggot nigger kyke. This is Sup Forums. We do not pander to feelings. If you don't like it, then leave and an hero. Faggot.

What sort of liqueur?

Many things in this world are not cool my friend and it's not just a few words, also welcome to Sup Forums

Fuck off redditor. Commit suicide you queer niggerkike

Reported. Enjoy your ban shitlord.

>guys
>"edgy"
>I dislike
>can we stop
>it's not cool
you need to leave lmao

fucking lost, this is 1000X better

Ok, young soyboy .... u need a save/soyspace, so that word doesnt hurt your soysoys ??

i agree it's fun bait, but lets face it, it's ubercool now pls make way for BRAP

>Sup Forums will take this bait

Goddamnit that greek singlehandedly made a meme

Sam's has the best deal on Knob Creek.

Occasionally I enjoy cheap scotch, like Glennfiddich. I don't buy liquor there much anymore though as I have obtained my own still. Paid itself off after three batches

I wish boomers and redditors would just leave, it would be better for everyone but especially you faggots. Why can't you just understand this? Fuck off and be happy on a board where you aren't despised and miserable

Wasn't fermented soy safe?

>MFW I used to think I'm immine to soy-gay meme due to Eastern Eurostan diet of dead pig and pasta, yet I'm now reminded that I fucking love sushi and Kikkoman and other actually Japanese esoteric weeb sauces.

So even if I put on salmon and crab, its still gonna turn me into a homosexual gaylady right?

I need a Quick Rundown on Estronaut

So start using soyim.

It will lead to many redpills.

>Shit, we've influenced the wider world into using a term that we ourselves didn't make, but adopted for a little bit.
>Can't just appreciate the fact that we've made a positive influence on our fellow human beings whilst also advancing our agenda, because the NORMIES HAVE IT.

This is your fucking problem Sup Forums.
You're a chaotic paradox, you're a binary star, one half anti-matter and the other half matter, and you just cannot fucking be happy with anything.

The LARPingest nazi on this board will shit a fit the moment whatever insane leader they shuffled into power says its time to enact the final solution for the pure and simple sake that it's become to mainstream.

This entire place is an eldritch lovecraftian superorganism; a cult-god of self contradiction.

Even when something (like KEK) crystallises your form, it's torn down in fits of rage and un-addressed fear towards the clarity itself.
Always afraid to leave the water.
Whilst simultaneously complaining about it and dreaming of a life on dry land...

Ying and Yang you dumb ass.

Trickle down to where you came from.

Good, we are having an impact. The meme will be self sustaining and continue to redpill normies.

Are you mad, merchant?

#drinksoysauce

>Estronaut
fpbp, day of rake is postponed for a week or so

fucking kek

OP is Mets

i fuck girls

It's not time to stop using it, you idiot. We don't run from things that we created here on Sup Forums just because the normies have picked it up. We have to use this to our advantage.

Does it go to iFunny from Facebook or does that still even exist?

Fuck that I fly my kek flag HIGH and PROUD

>estronaut

>he actually thinks the mods will ban for this

Fuck that's solid

yo i like that , you fuckin soygoy estronaut muthafucka

Kek

Uh fermentation removes the chemical byproducts that make people averse to soy in the first place.

>This entire place is an eldritch lovecraftian superorganism; a cult-god of self contradiction.
lmao, I love this. Might save for later usage.

ALL HAIL MALAL

>full space auto gay luxury communism
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I eat peanuts and raisins.
Raisins boost testosterone, peanuts have good fats and protein.

my fucking sides

looks like the volcano is dying down.

someone must have fed it some soy sauce.

I eat soy to keep my testicles down to a manageable size. No but seriously yall need to stop with the 5 soy threads every day. Worse than cbts.

t. kikkomanboy

I'm culturally appropriating this now

>t. soyboy

The soy industry is spending lots of money.

You felt better. The problem was that you have this attitude towards a specific food for no good reason. You should have just enjoyed the Doritos.

we used to just call them low test