You like that little man?

>2016 almost over
>still no cute giant girl anime series

Surely this situation will change in 2017...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ojYjtyl7hg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Girls
ragst.jp/
youtu.be/84Dioyejq1o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=2ojYjtyl7hg

If this is popular enough for them to make a live action ad, surely that means it'll get an anime...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Girls

You're twelve years too late.

has it really been that long fuck it doesn't feel like it

A series so bad it killed the company that made it.

Which is a shame given they were dedicated to fetish series.

Milk was my first waifu.

>only member of the trio that wants to be giant
>turns out that she's the weakest as their power is based off of their embarrassment and she's an exhibitionist

This series has such great ideas... Shame it used them all up in a few episodes.

The official manga was shit too, despite the main villains being the powerpuff girls

I guess the Sup Forums of today would have eaten it up if it was made by Trigger today.

This kind of series would just be begging for a Xebec adaptation.

FUND IT

Only costs $1.5mil to make a series so I imagine if you pumped in 50% of that you could get someone like Xebec to make a series to order so long as they can get the show aired and on DVD.

Makes me wonder why crowdfunding anime isn't really becoming a thing.

Because you still have to get it airtime, so you can't just 100% autismo it.

It's a shame that OVAs are dead except for manga bundled specials.

Died with video rentals, the modern era 12-episode shows are their replacements.

Giant of the year right here.

Shame streaming doesn't really lend itself to one offs and short runs.

>tfw Kyoani made giant Reina in an OAD but not Ruru
Life is suffering.

>Have Giant girls
>Make them subs
Japan can't do anything right.

>You like that little man?
Do you find the present circumstances you are currently embroiled in well-tailored to your own subjective predilections, vertically challenged biological male of relatively diminutive stature?

There have been a recent flurry of short movies. Typically two TV episodes taped together.

Wasn't even an OAD was a picture drama.

>if there is an S2 we'll never see this kind of thing again as they've now "done" the story

A shrink story could happen I suppose...

>tfw you were totally expecting at least one scene where Ruru ends up in Mai's cleavage but it didn't happen

> (You)
>>tfw you were totally expecting at least one scene where Ruru ends up in Mai's cleavage but it didn't happen
No, I think you meant to switch that phrasing. Someone smaller than a fairy would be absolutely muh dick
That witch that made her human-sized could return, and Ruru could remember that firework. I WANNA SEE IT KYOANI.

bitches don't know about my valkyrie drive

I'd like a series with more mini giantess stuff
Like a world that's otherwise normal and the same as ours but all of the women are easily as tall as the men, and a good 40% of them are between 8 and 15 feet tall
Basically, a harem romcom with the main girls being varying degrees of Tall to Giant in a world that accommodates them

Always a chance "Do You Like Big Girls" could get a manga bundled OVA

Hell, doesn't even have to be that big, I'd just like some size difference stuff.

This episode really went all the way didn't it?

If you're gonna go big
Er
Go big

ragst.jp/

sauce?

>Foot-deep skindentation

Write me an anime that revolves around the idea of giant girls without making it Ultimate Girls 2.0 or haremshit.

Manyuu Hikenchou except with height.

>every time main girl has an orgasm, she grows bigger
Fund it

Fuck yes.

unf

needs more giant ninjas

good butts

Giantesses are best

What's the best footwear for giant girls?

boots

That's a big senran.

>anime with giant girls fighting giant monsters

>giant girls always get BTFO

it's like macross but made for my dick!

Mah nigga

youtu.be/84Dioyejq1o

This is some quality autism.

A reseach group develops a sort of sizeshifting gear with the intention of using it for a large-scale rescue team, combining the increased physical capabilities of size with the more dynamic movements of the human body. They are looking for volunteers for testing the project. The testing consists of two parts - first on scaled down models to see if the volunteers can adjust themselves to the comparaitively smaller scape, and then for the real size test, now utilizing the gear. The people who pass both tests can go on the actual resuce missions. (For explaining why the concept uses girls, it can be something involving the gear being dependent on chromosomes or something. Or they are just more flexible, that can work too.)

We need more giant panzers

Haven't watched the show but the panzer girls all so very cute when they're crushing things.

Now we know who really did 9/11
Jet fuel can't melt waifu dreams.

What a way to go

I'd fuck right