Age of consent

What should it be? What is it in your country? Do you consider it should be lower or higher? Why? Are sexless relationships under the age of consent acceptable?

25-30

>What should it be?
It depends on the area and the situation.

5 years

Should be 12 maybe 10 but what do I know I'm just a pedo.

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt

vagina farts

end of puberty whenever that is for the individual. But that also means some people never reach that age.

if it bleeds, it breeds

Of course a pathetic communist finds that disgusting woman attractive

End of puberty OR 16 whichever comes first

Legal age of marriage should be 16. Everything else is irrelevant, since promiscuity is a bane that should be fought and not legislated around.

14 is the safest I’d say

Doesn't matter to me. I do whatever I want and almost always get away with it. Laws are for people who lack self-determinism.

Eight. Eighteen mostly. Lower. Yes.

No age of consent. Women should be married off by their fathers enforced by the death penalty for anyone that has sex with women/marries them without the father's consent.

>implying I'd ever touch disgusting old 3D roasties

yeah that is fine with me but just leaving it at end of puberty would also be good because people who took hormone blockers would never get there and therefore not be able to reproduce which is good because mentally ill people should not reproduce but it really doesn't matter because they are sterile anyway and they will kill themselves sooner or later.

Whenever she starts bleeding out of vajeejee every month

16,17 with written consent of parent if age difference >3years
18+ fair game

You mean as in Islam.

FPBP
Under that age should be tried and punished as the paedophilia it is.

Ours is 15, I don't think it should be any different + if you're over 18 you can still bang underage hotties that are over the age of consent and less than or equal to 5 years apart from you

Isn't loli illegal in germstania?

16 if you're under 18. 18 if you're over 18. 3 year difference by law for couples that are like 17 and 19 just so the age difference won't fuck one of them up for being over age with a technically underage partner.

But since all of you here are above the age of 18 anyways, then yea, 18 for all you pedo sick fucks. Stop trying to fuck children. Go kill yourself if you lean that way.