I'm so fucking depressed ... I think I might end my life tonight...

I'm so fucking depressed ... I think I might end my life tonight. My country is going to be increasing its population 1% a year solely through increasing immigration rates. Most these people will be shit skins. I will soon be a minority in my country. Why does the Canadian government hate white people? There is no place in the future for white people, if I have any children they will be oppressed because of their white skin colour. There is no reason to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew
youtube.com/watch?v=1nt0gvkogVE
youtube.com/watch?v=aRbSr5kHsS8
youtube.com/watch?v=k4uoBHwqeok
youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope you leafs take more of our Somalians, Haitians, etc. They are an economic disaster and truly terrible to look at.

if you are too much of a pussy to fight you don't belong here

The calm before the storm, don't you wanna see how it all ends?

We are repatriating ISIS fighters into our country. Our government will be paying for their therapy sessions to de-radicalize them. This affects you more than me me as they will most likely plot an attack on your country.

Welcome to my world
Don't be a pussy

>Why does the Canadian government hate white people?

Because if we dont have a constant increase in people and have them constantly buying random shit, then the economy is failing goy!

What a noble gesture, ending your own life to give space to others that needed.

I hate to say it, but I think its high time we start looking to wall off our norther border.

Go into the military dude, once there are enough of us in positions there we coup and fix our nation ourselves. Undo the wrong that has been done these last 100 years

You can either alpha up or cuck out.

This exactly. We are about to witness the biggest shitshow since the fall of the Roman Empire, you don't want to miss that OP.

yep. Biggest, dumbest experiment in human history, might as well watch to the end of the film.

Hi leaf, I used to be horribly depressed too. I ended up leaving a big, yearly Uni party and walked up on the largest building in town with complete intentions of jumping down. As I stood on the edge feeling the wind blow towards me, looking forward waiting for the snow to fall I thought about what I was and it was at least worth it to try, I could always kill myself another time. I went into self isolation to realize myself and I did, I read philosophy, history and politics until I fully comprehended what I was. I was part of my people, part of the eternal.
That was 3 years ago, I'm in a good shape now, I've rebuilt broken friendships, made a really good friend who has his life together and is helping me if he knows it or not, I play team sports again and am working towards my degree again. It's not perfect, I still have my problems some old, a few new but I know I will make it.
Hope you have a nice Christmas.

Haha, crackers can't handle being a minority.

We're going to make a future for whites but you have to be patient. This doesn't just work like magic overnight. If you need a reason to live, then do it for your people. My service to my folk is what keeps me going. I raise funds to keep our media going, I put up IOTBW posters, and I create propaganda for the cause. I also network with other whites in my area that are feeling alone, and I invite them over for drinks or BBQs during the summer. The most important thing is to never despair. You are needed now more than ever. Be selfless and find any ways you can to support your folk in these times of gray misery. Every step you take, you need to remember all of the brave men that gave their lives in this struggle. And when the time comes to fight, have no fear. As you shoulder your rifle, remember the children that have been killed and the women that have been raped.

Why we fight:
youtube.com/watch?v=YR_LrB4tfew

Some music:
youtube.com/watch?v=1nt0gvkogVE
youtube.com/watch?v=aRbSr5kHsS8
youtube.com/watch?v=k4uoBHwqeok

And as Christmas approaches, keep in mind that this is the season of selflessness. Love your neighbors, and make sure that they don't go without.

Christmas is for sharing:
youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE

What's happening in Canada is just downright sinister.

we want to destroy the white race because all others are inferior to us

This

sieg heil

Why kill yourself and not take a couple shit skins with you? Faggot OP.

If you're going to kill yourself take some government fucks with you. Hell go and shoot Trudeau

>undo the wrong that's been done these last 100 years
So give the western provinces independence so the east no longer mooches from them?

Hail victory!

Find some local redpilled friends. That's what really helped me.

If you have genuinely nothing to live for, you could do a bunch of activism (like putting up thousands of IOTBW fliers) without repercussions. Don't do anything crazy though

DON'T do this

First off, don't kill yourself, secondly, if you do, do some cool shit, make a world impact.

Do a flip

You live near one of the biggest wildernesses in the World. Become a logger for fuck sack.

This, honestly. There will be a time when we string them up, just not right now. I have a feeling that those leaves you quoted are going to be v&.

There is always hope for a better tomorrow user, focus on your own personal self care. Start ridding yourself of vices that you may have. Get in better shape, eat better, etc

Checked.

Where are all these betas coming from.

No dude. We wait for the first burka lurk to blow himself up then use it as justification for ANSCHLUSS.
Then just paper bag test the North American superstate for mud people and Jews and you're looking at a utopian society that will pursue greater things.

That chick looks so much better after the weight loss.

I'm making popcorn, this ride is speeding up, can you feel it?

>hes not planning to move to europe

Dont do it user. Really don't do it.
Switch off Sup Forums, stop whatever you are doing and do something else with your life. Find a nice girl, get 6 kids.
Realize the white race cant dominate 60% of the earth's surface when we're just with 10% of the population. Future does not need to be that bleak. Sure some countries will fall to muslims, some peaceful places will become warzones. But there will always be places where we'll prosper and we will flock to those.
There are things left to fight for.

(If you do go, take out some leaders behind the scenes first)

Fuck off, how does it feel to be a descendant of loser nobodies that only know how to get kids?

Come to the United States. We have at least one hot woman in every state. Even in Illinois.

Shitskins are not the enemy.
If I was a shitskin, i'd go to canada for gibs and to conquer without violence and risk. I don't blame them.
The enemies are the traitors, our leaders, the propagandists.