Part 7 and other jojo parts

Opinions on part 7? I finished it yesterday and I am very happy with the whole story in general.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#b29b9c8686ad7cca_1
youtube.com/watch?v=xi5oZqH1pjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Part 7 is my favorite part for sure.

Araki had a ton of creative license with an adult audience and was allowed more time to think about the story when it became a monthly release.

Johnny best Jojo, Valentine best villain. Pocoloco best side character/stand. Antagonists were more fleshed out than evil for no reason jobbers, and even the jobbers had the excuse of fighting to get ahead in the race.

DIEGO IS THE BEST

>Everyday someone finishes part 7
>/jojo/ shitposter number never increases
part 7 tards are desperate attention seeking faggots

Why are all of the outfits in part 5 so fucking horrible?

>that man face

>thread starts with part 7 memes
>hate posts on part 5
like clockwork

RAWS WHEN

So we all agree that Joshuu is the hottest boy in part 8 right?

Let me guess, your favourite part was 3 and anything after that is "not jojo."

In Jojo*

It was good but a mid tier part for me. The stand stuff was underwhelming and the cast management was possibly the worst out of any part. The story was good though and the art is great.

He's a man after all. Why don't you have a man face?

>Let me guess, your favourite part was 4 and anything before that is "not jojo."

he is ugly, best boy is "not koichi" hirose

Stands were supposed to be more passive in part 7 and not the main focus of the story. Which made sense considering part 3-6 were just MoTW.
Personally, I only dislike the ending and that's probably just because I'm a pampered faggot who likes happy endings.

Yo fuckers wheres the chapter at

batoto

bato.to/reader#b29b9c8686ad7cca_1

Also oh shit things have gotten nasty really quickly. I wonder is this Dolomiti's ability or has Jobin focused with Rock Human by the pond already

>Stands were supposed to be more passive in part 7

If that were truly the case I wouldn't complain much but considering how over the top and insane it gets at the end I'm not fully convinced of that

Having come off of the clusterfuck that was part 6 I liked that Part 7 decided to revamp how the Jojo universe worked and step away from some of the problems that arose from 5 & 6. The new way to handle stands was very good and I'm all for "passive effect" stands and how they got implemented.

Overall it did a lot of good and gave some really good encounters but I can't help but not like part 7 that much. Johnny fit into the "protagonist I don't like" box which seems to be intentional since he's a jackass learning to be a better person and Zeppeli was the real personality of the pair. But that was the problem with part 5 as well where Giorno was pretty bad and Bruno had to carry the series.

I still don't like multi stage stands so Tusk never felt as good as Star Platinum or Crazy Diamond. But this series had Mandom so I can never truly say it's all bad. The side cast was amazing in this series and special mention goes to Mountain Tim and the president's wife.

My only big complaints were with the inclusion of Dio. If Araki had stuck with Funny Valentine and made Dio some other racer I feel like the series would have had a better ending.

Ultimately, Part 7 left me confused and it took part 8 to sell me on Araki's new direction.

Thinking about it - it could be Dolomiti's ability and Jobin hasn't fused yet with Rock Pond Guy as they are still looking for the fruit.

Which is the worst part?

Did Arkai say JoJolion was about getting rid of a curse. How ironic if the Main Villain's ability is to Curse Others into becoming mindless monsters.

thanks doc

1 or 6

Holy fuck, i cant believe i was right about Dolomite's ability. Its an [Infection] that can be spread from person to person completely turning them into a zombie. Jobin is trying to buy some time to Fuse with Flashforward man and is willing to curse Morioh to do it.

Part 5 or 6.

You mean the rockhuman guy. That's who he wants to fuse with

Thats who Flashforward man is.

Definitely best finished part but so far 8's better. Hopefully Araki doesn't fuck it up cause it's so good. Perfect mix of plot, action and thicc girls.

Easily 1.

That's not Dolomite user.

Reminder Guardswoman-chan will be animated next year

Eh the Rock Human Guy in the past looked a bit different but if he fuses with Jobin then yeah i could see him resembling him

Should I read part 3 or just watch the anime I heard it was shit.

It is shit, watch the anime, but read DIO's World

Milagro Man?

So it's ok to go from reading part 2 to watching part 3 and back to reading part 4?

Nutman.

HIATUS
I
A
T
U
S

>it's a zombie episode

They are going to fuse the question is - has Jobin fused with Rock Guy already and is using his new ability or has Rock Guy been using his ability without fusion

I guess it's alright. Just don't skip parts even if they are shit

>its a zombie episode
>the horde is on the way
>safe house is fucking missing

Okay so wait, the guy Gappy remembered in the beginning is Pond man?

Can't really go wrong either way. Anime is a straight adaptation but has some animation problems, while the Manga is good but it was still when araki was developing his art. It's fine just nothing compared to the later parts and the anime's pretty good looking at times. OVAs an option if you want it shortened with lovely animation but shitty voice acting on both English and Jap.

Also maybe keep away from JoJo threads, spoilers aren't fun.

Jobin and Dolomite likely haven't fused yet and this is Dolomite's stand ability - they are most likely trying to kill Josuke while trying to obtain that fruit

>Fusion
We Dragon Ball now?

it wasn't a flashback

it was a flashforward

Yes - Josuke 8 is a fusion

2 or 5

I'll probably be called bait for saying it but purely from a writing perspective I think 1 is one of the better parts. It's very focused and never really meanders, which can't be said of most other parts. The relationship/rivalry between Dio and Jonathan is also one of the more well developed ones imo, there is a lot of emotion and history behind it that has nice build up. I think Phantom Blood is quite underrated, but I can see how it gets overshadowed by the grandiose fights in the later parts and the uniqueness of stands.

>Jobin goes full ZAMASU
>cleanses MOrioh of ningens

Imagine combing Jobin's heat abilities with Dolomite's Virus Infection - you could have a nasty Stand if those two merged

>Gappy's awakening is Soft & Wet Third Bomb
>When used he gets reverted with no memories to that place
>Just like Hayato with the reset, that flashback happened in future

Part 7 > Part 4 > Part 2 > Part 6 > Part 3 > Part 5 > Part 1

anything else is a meme opinion

Araki ! Araki Hirohiko ! Give me the new Joushuu chapter ! It has been month too long. I won´t repeat myself. Give me the Jojolion !

I am pretty sure it's building up to Dolomite and Jobin merging into one person

Just take it and go away

I hate your opinion but at least you're polite about it

How many rock humans have been introduced so far? I recall Jobin, Yotsuyu, the guy with Dobbie Wah, Damo, Apex Brothers and Dolomite.

>bubbles steal time

>the cast management was possibly the worst out of any part.
And then Fugo left on a boat and we never saw him again

Yotsuyu, DAmo, APhex twins, Aishou, Dolomiti/Flashforward man

Like i can't wait to see how powerful fused Speed King with Dolomite becomes

Doc, can you swap "into this" panel with Happy Gappy ?

Dolomite + Jobin = pic related ???
I mean he has the long hair

Not only thicc girls, also best milf.

>bubbles give time back making S&W bomb No.4 Made In Morioh

Yeah that's probably who he is going to end up being

FLAMING ZOMBIES

kek

I swear to God if this happens. I'll accept it, I mean I have to.

So the only way Gappy's gonna find Dolomite is resorting to best girl right? We'll see her soon right?

>Flasback
>Flashforward
I know this is JoJo but every time I heard those words I immediately think of DC Flash.

If they do that i will be so happy but no Dolomite/Speed King Fusion will likely have an ability that's similar but also different like Soft and Wet

jotaro+kakyoin=jouta, please

Part 5 had the best cast management.

Thank you.

So where is everyone getting the whole "flashforward" idea from?

I agree, Part 1 is one of my favorite parts (sitting in my second place for best part overall). I can understand why it is not considered that good especially post-Stardust Crusaders but PB Dio felt really good for an antagonist, the fights had a lot of weight to them. And Johnathan is still my favorite Joestar.

To me the best cast is from DiU.

>Morioh's streets are being zombified
>Those who are not infected have to defend themselves
>Gappy meets with Yashuo to GPS their way to Peapod Man
>Mailman attacks Higashikata residence
>Higashikata's except for Joshuu, Jobin, and Kaato are present
>Joshuu is wandering the streets taking apart zombies when he bumps into Karera
GET READY TO DEFEND YOURSELF

Smaller version.

Because Dolomit's Human Form looks very similar to the guy and if Jobin does fuse with him then he might end up looking like that

Could use some touch ups, but I agree.

>Gappy and best girl find trapkid
>trapkid ruses the zombies into attacking themselves making them all seeing Gappy
>switch scene Karera is now fucking Joshu

>post yfw we're only 1/3 into JJL

>Jobin is actually a bad boy
stop it Araki ;_;

also
Thanks doc i love you

youtube.com/watch?v=xi5oZqH1pjc

In what order do you read this ?

Reminds me of this

Eh, Abbacchio, Fugo, Trish, and Narancia do next to nothing compared to Mista, Bruno, and Giorno.

I felt 3 and 4 had better cast management. 6 easily has the worst though. 1, 2 and 7 don't really count to me since it's a hero/sidekick dynamic.

top right to down
big panel
top left to very top left
bottom right to very bottom right