Will the Queen order the hit like she did for Diana?

Will the Queen order the hit like she did for Diana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U
youtube.com/watch?v=DMnM_cQu6Fo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what sort of mutt is this?

I don't know...

Can't the Brits fix this with a royal family of... say, Dogs? Maybe the Queen could be replaced with a Corgi.

>britmutts

Im counting on it

Will she be taken care of before or after the wedding?

WE WUZ QUEENS N SHIT

She is white

t. 56%

Ginger nigger baby mutt levels off the charts

If she's white, then so am I.

No Harry is fifth in line to the throne and this checks the current year diversity is strength, Britain is multicultural check boxes. Plus she is old as fuck and cut enough ribbons to charities shit to really not give a fuck anymore I reckon.

>36

So either they have no plans to breed or we're going to have the first diagnosed retard in the British royalty?

I am offically a republican after today.
I will no longer support a Royal Family that allows itself to bastardize their blood with that of the negro.

I will remain loyal to the Queen until she is dead, but as for the rest of them they can literally go fuck themselves: we owe them nothing now if this is how they want to make the final years of the Monarchy: a mockery of Diana's making.

Public Service Reminder: We (America #1) are exporting this shit by way of our Cultural Imperialism via iPhone.

Thanks to sandnigger Kardashians it is now acceptable to have negro males as accessories and transgender parents.

The Royal Family should have been disbanded and replaced with another family after the whole Charles and Diana soap opera drama in the early 1990s.

The Royal Family under Charles and Diana became a proto-Reality show which saw a singer mother with two kids fuck dozens of sandniggers with no fucks given.

Thank you and god bless.

Diana wasn’t inline for the throne and they axed her for fucking a Muslim.

They other way around, It's William that should be worried.

Oh wow, this is what passes as white nowadays? Does this mean they will be kanggzz eventually? How can we have an American princess? The absolute state of the UK. Nothing against Americans whatsoever, but our royal family are already foreign enough. Now we're going to have a black American princess. Great. Luckily Harry is like 3rd or 4th in line to the throne so this mutt will never be queen, but still. Let's hope liz makes the call.

Chill, Harry is third in line

If i were her i would avoid driving through tunnels in Paris for a while

Not sure Queen's even alive, nor Phil. Very convenient, Phil's retirement in the cottage.
Big Ears attended memorial function
They have miles of footage of the Queen. No one would know if it was five years old. She always looks the same. Film the backs of the public, we could be watching footage that's years old. Media would say taken yesterday

Charles is the plotting bastard. He wants the crown. Did he do a deal with his kike overlords to give him a few years as king in reward for Harry marrying the jew negress?

They all knew this was coming from a long time ago. All smiling. Queen's anniversary. Wills and Kate taking the kids overseas on goodwill visits. Kate's pregnancy
All planned and executed. All of them in it together

Hope the public storms the palaces and hangs the lot of them. Time to put some spine and righteous fury into the too-polite, too-kind, too-controlled Bongs

Sold out by the commoner 'royals'

same, but also i was never really all that loyal to them

>half nig
>murican
every time

soon...

Queen
Charles
William
George
George's sister

fifth in line and soon will be sixth in line unless they're planning to kill Kate's pregnancy

>we're going to have the first diagnosed retard in the British royalty

that happened 1000 years ago

5th

she's got that stacey dash look about her. 10/10 would definitely bang.

To prevent her having a muzzie child and giving the royal children a muzzie half brother. Harry can dick what he likes he has less responsibility in that regards.

Who'd put thousand dollars on Diana being dead?

Yes a false flag on the wedding day. This will be the UK's 9/11 which will restore the power of the Royal Family and start slow return of Britain to the ethnic British people.

Someone has to tell her

its just a nigger

whats with Brit dweebs and oil drilling?

seems like a national sport over there

before the nose job, tit job, fake teeth, fake hair

She will look fitting in a burka.

You can't talk.

Prince marrying a slave then.

DISGUSTING!

BREXIT WHEN?

She is beautiful

we've been all over the world m8. We've tasted other fruits they're really not bad. You americans are so closed in you need to venture more.

this mutant defect
can't believe even his mommy rode a sandnigger
charles should have put Harry in the car with Diana

So now they’ll have half nigger cousins?

t. subject of king nigger for 8 years.

He could legitimately marry any woman on the planet and he chose an old quadroon

youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U

chill out man your great-grandchildren are going to be brown anyway so what does it matter?

damn, she got the whole unblack package

An old, divorced, jew quadroon that's been around

gas yourself cuck

56% monarchy lmfao

its over for you, your royal family is now tainted by nigger genes

its done. lower the casket of the English people

I don't see the problem with this. She looks pure white (Italian or other Southern European)

Kill yourself you giant faggot.

American-flavored white.

Mate, she looks like someone tried to carve a bin laden statue out of dogshit and succeeded

Damn. Looks like England caught mutt-fever. Luckily the royal family is already not English, connected to the Rothschilds, and gay.

>Will the Queen order the hit like she did for Diana?

Diana crashed into the 13th pillar in the tunnel. I don't know if it was the queen, but I know it was (((them))).

I agree my fellow white friend.

Bruh your whole royal family is at risk of being tainted. If they have a kid you future King will have a first cousin Tyrone. If you restore the Jacobites they will still have a Tyrone in the family. This isn't like the past where you can sweep this under the rug either. Unless you import some fucking japs to breed you out things are looking bad for you. My famliy is British I am strangely depressed by this.

She looks white to me

>first diagnosed retard in the British royalty?
topfuckingkek

If there was ever a sign that the british monarchy is truly dead and holds no more influence its this

Diana was a modern whore. Stupid bitch.

This. Team Kate for lyfe

obvious negroid.

Nice meme

Hop on in......
Checkd

Nice twist

if its only just happened to us, are you a zombie?

>So either they have no plans to breed
God I hope this is the case.

the Dindu Dutchess
>divorced
>papist
>nigger

>Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad
youtube.com/watch?v=DMnM_cQu6Fo

I guess Gary Young may be an Englishman one day......

jesus, that's fucking atrocious

what does the sloot from Suits have to do with the royals?

oh god if they have children.. nigger peers.