IT'S HAPPENING: Franken to resign at 1 pm eastern

We did it! We forced this smart ass Jew punk to resign. Good job, lads. Who's next?

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/935204272538574848

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5qTcm-UoG2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4X4IsnbSG6E
youtube.com/watch?v=NW2Ktvdqh_k
twitter.com/FoxNews/status/935204272538574848
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6l8-grt_XAhXM4SYKHRWeCT4QqUMIKDAA&url=https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/live-stream-senator-al-franken-makes-statement-on-allegations-11_27_17-&usg=AOvVaw0nyrnLHT0Ip9EhVibsldcH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

seeya frankenstein

10 bucks he doesn't resign

The Globalist are throwing a few of their useful idiots under the bus in an effort to get Trump.

They're setting the stage for this.

not very likely, goy

don't get your hopes up

Raise it to 10 Bitcoin

This will be used as a precedent for Roy Moore and anyone who they don't like in the future.

nigga I'm poor

Almost time. Good bye jewish diddler

Republicans aren't the "Party of Women's Rights," so their standards don't apply to us.

We?

You mean Republican attack dogs in Washington, D.C.?

God I fucking hope so. Franken resigning, Dayton out by June 2018. It’s going to be a red Minnesota soon.

>the republicans made me grab someone’s tits on camera!

Sad!

Give me a stream you niggers.

Kek wills it.

1PM now.. livestream of lib tears?

>precedent

If there was no picture, nothing would have happened. The future is expertly photoshopping compromising images of politicians.

>We forced this smart ass Jew punk to resign

I wish. Lets see if it happens.

youtube.com/watch?v=5qTcm-UoG2Y

Central time you stupid coastal nigger

okay here me out guys, let's say he doesn't resign but it's discovered that he diddled a bunch of children. What happens then? Make a prediction.

WashPoo stream, go troll the libshits.

youtube.com/watch?v=4X4IsnbSG6E

I'm in central time you mongrel, it's 1pm on the east coast.
here, have a livestream
youtube.com/watch?v=NW2Ktvdqh_k

Moore didn't confess like Franken that he was a sexual molester. The Franken case is an open and shut case.

He' going to blame everything on Trump and moonwalk out of the room.

Shit Ill bet anyone 1000 btc he won't resign. These greedy kikes and their pet nogs will never take responsibility or do what is right even if they did. Gonna be a long, drawn out apology with some cheap shot at Trump thrown in the mix.

This is the play I was hoping they didn't make.
Republican cucks will be all over Moore to resign now.
The media will twist this narrative to make it that any accusations will be proof and you should follow Franken leaf and resign.

Republicans won't even allow themselves to use a democrat senator resigning in the right context.

Not quitting.

Well done, thank you.

>jew
>left wing hero
>resigning

well it happened to weiner

Franken is guilty. He confessed. /thread

he'd suck weinsteins dick before he resigns

Fuck I’ll take that bet! You for real?

Roy hasn't admitted guilt like the rest of these limp wristed floozies

It doesnt matter. He admitted it and there was a pic. The main evidence against moore was a fradulent yearbook. I havent even heard the other accussers. If the main accusser they decided to run out into the public was the yearbook woman I cant believe the other women will stand to scrutiny.

He’s said multiple times that he has no intention of resigning. If he resigns here, it’ll mean that something very big is coming. Something he doesn’t want to be swept up in.

If he resigns = Democrats still have a spark of decency

If he has a statement to avoid leaving office = Dems have gone full blown evil

I hope so. He should not be allowed to work in media ever again

But I thought he was good enough, and gosh darnit people liked him. THIS IS DRUMPFS FAULT! :(

>We did it!
"We" didn't do shit...., especially (You).
Just like "we" didn't elect Trump.
Stop pretending that you actually matter to world events because you posted in a thread on an image board faggot.
More than 90% of Sup Forums are LARPers who wouldn't know direct action if it fell on top of them.
Try getting out into the world & actually DOING something for the cause, fucktwat.

Also, "don't count your chickens before they've hatched".
It just embarassing to the actual grown-ups here.

>fraudulent yearbook

I'M GOOD ENOUGH
I'M SMART ENOUGH
AND GOSH DARN IT PEOPLE LIKE ME

He will read a statement that blames his actions on Trump.

Is this what 18 billion buys?

Franken confirmed the allegations that were true, you also have evidence of it happening.
Moore is different because all you have are allegations, many of which have been challenged by 3rd parties, no evidence outside of a clearly forged yearbook signature and ultimately denies it.

anybody can allege whatever they like but it doesn't make it so. however an admission of guilt and evidence means you're guilty

Underrated. And hope so

I hope Franken stays. Lulz follow...

100% he won't resign. He has too much support, is hip among the youngins, and the allegations arent that bad.

He's gonna announce a leave of absence and invite investigations.

He's a liberal, that means he gets away with it.

Hopefully it will stop him from running for president at least.

He isnt resigning. He is just v v sorry guise and fuck drumpf

Not really the dems are still covering conyers and if they were the party of women they should have cast him out as soon as the pic and the apology came out. They lost all credibility. They could have thrown franken and then pointed to trump and tried to equate them but they fucked up.

10 btc says Al Franken will reference the 6 million.

>He' going to blame everything on Trump and moonwalk out of the room.
Hahaha this

>dem resigning
HAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

have you been paying attention? this is the norm for them
it'll just be another half-assed apology then back to groping- I mean, work!

>we forced him to resign
>despite it being the libruls who turned against him
Meanwhile conservatives still 'believe' Moore isn't a pedophile. You do get that this proves that you don't have any fucking integrity, right?

He'll get a standing O from retarded leftists who could not care any less about sexual misconduct as long as its a DNC faggot who gives an apology

I look forward to the new memes

unfortunately this

Franken: "Trump has lowered the standards of decency. That's why I was forced to molest 4 women in the years before he ran for President".

get in there dems and find a way to blame trump.

>twitter.com/FoxNews/status/935204272538574848
its after 1pm eastern. What happened?

Comments on the you tube feed are classic...KEK.

hasn't begun yet

Sauce

Doubt it. He's said he's not going to resign, and with Conyers refusing to resign, Fucktard won't.

>this

He's not resigning.

I'd throw my 0.5 BTC into the pot.
Nothing will happen, sure as hell not resign.

I expect him to announce something retarded like he's going to attend sensitivity training, or possible be treated for sex addiction. (And not resign).

I don't know. NPR aired Pelosi commanding Conyers to step down yesterday. Methinks they know they have to start burning people to save face.

grabbing a bimbos ass 10 years ago shouldn't cost anyone their job. He should be publicly shamed, the end.

By constitutional law he becomes the democratic presidential candidate for the next election which I believe is in 2020

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj6l8-grt_XAhXM4SYKHRWeCT4QqUMIKDAA&url=https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/live-stream-senator-al-franken-makes-statement-on-allegations-11_27_17-&usg=AOvVaw0nyrnLHT0Ip9EhVibsldcH

live stream link

Not a dem, but if you think Franken is resigning I have a bridge to sell you.

this call is to explain why it is ok to grope women as long as you are a leftard.

Well, in Franken's case, there's
>1. Victim testimony
>2. Photographic evidence
>3. A confession
Whereas in Moore's, there's
>1. Victim testimony
Not sure if a skepticism over unverifiable claims at a suspiciously politically opportune moment is the same as a lack of integrity. Maybe reel it in a little.

How can Democrats talk about women's rights now without being laughed out of the room?

This undermines their main selling point.

kek

A size that is larger than average if presented facts come to light!

He's going to announce his plan to rename Minnesota to Minisomalia, then do a sicck steely fish mctwist over the canyon, on a skateboard and smoke a fat Philly blunt

>presidential hopeful
>leaving

Being a senator is an absolute joke of a job. They don't have to do anything. They can miss days of work whenever they want, they get every single holiday off, they don't take a pay cut from making a mistake at their job like a typical employee or small business owner would, they only have to skim over the bills they're actually signing, so it's not that weird that he just gets to show up to this gay little speech an hour late. He's used to being a lazy sack of shit like everyone else in congress.

Franken: "As I've said last week, I am a sexual offender. But I feel sorry about it all. So it's all OK. Thank you very much".

jews never quit they only ever double down you fggots.

>Al Franken resigns because the DNC think tanks say it is important to defeat Roy Moore.
>Roy wins anyways meaning Franken stepped down for nothing
Not tired of winning

you know Trumps got dirt on this dirt bag.. prolly got told to leave before the bridge collapses

>tfw he comes out as a gay, non-binary xe

Why the fuck is he taking so long to come out? REEEEEEEEEE

He's talking!

Yeah, that's right.
Every actually active conservative nationalist who calls you out on your role-playing bullshit is a paid kike shill.
So says the guy with the laughable LARPing "Crusader" meme flag.
Go finish your homework, or you'll get detention again.
Your want to make it into high school, don't you??

This. It'll be a wooden, rehearsed and empty apology with a few visine enhanced crocodile tears.

The left will completely bury the Franken story and try to use every offhand mention of it to pivot towards Roy Moore.

Franken will continue to do the work of the American people. Remember the 6 million.

lost it

HE IS HERE
E

I
S

H
E
R
E

>Resign
Do you actually think Dems will allow that?

>takes a deep breath
>sips tea

No need to have an embarrassing presser if you're going to resign. He ain't going to resign.