Which K-ON would be the best fuck?

Which K-ON would be the best fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QXW9m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mio has the best tiddies, so Mio as she gets me the hardest.

I bet Yui would have a fat pussy.

Mio no contest

I don't see the appeal. She has a boring personality and Mugi has a better body. Mio would be a like a cold tuna in bed.

At least she doesn't fuck niggers.

Take your tired memes elsewhere.

They dont need fucking, they need to practice harder!

It's a toss up between Yui with stockings on or a sweaty Azusa.

Sweaty Yui butt.

I'd put my dick between Mugi's eyebrows and fuck them desu.

I imagine Azusa would be most kinky, Sawako could be awesome or completely boring and fail to live up to her wild nature, Mugii would have the most surprising results, Mio would shed her shy nature and be completely dominant, Yui would be curious, Ritsu would be interesting.

best

I would eat her sweaty butthole and pussy.

Yui would be clueless, Mio would be timid.

That leaves Azusa, Ritsu, and Mugi.

Ritsu would be a bit too enthusiastic but not really have a good idea of what to do. Azusa would have extremely obvious raw talent but no enthusiasm. Mugi would probably be the best, but good luck getting a chance to try if you're not really dark skinned.

What's wrong with fucking black dudes? I'm black and I'd fuck the shit out of Mio and Mugi. Equally.

Is there even anything that would taste better? I can't imagine. Maybe her armpits?

>Ritsu would be a bit too enthusiastic but not really have a good idea of what to do. Azusa would have extremely obvious raw talent but no enthusiasm
These sound amazing. I'll take either one.

Her armpits wouldn't taste or smell anywhere near as good as her butthole or pussy, tbqh.

>What's wrong with fucking black dudes?
>I'm black

Well then, that settles that.

Any girl who has sex with a black man becomes tainted and undesirable. As they say, once you go black we don't want you back.

>They took the bait
Lmfao, monkeys cannot use the internet you faggots.

Mugi seems like the type who would bury her face in your butt and deeply tongue your anus while giving you a handjob, without you even having to ask.

All.

Well then, I'll take Mugi taint Mio and never give them back. More for me.

I used to be a Mio fan since forever but you're making me reconsider my choice.

Mugi is the cutest, nicest, and kinkiest K-ON. You can't go wrong picking Mugi.

imgur.com/a/QXW9m

No love for Sawako or Ui?

Yui or Ritsu.

I'm pussy>armpits>butthole, but that's just me. I respect your choices as well and I'm sure they all smell and taste great.

I think Azusa would feel the best.

She'd definitely be the most interesting in the sack I imagine.

For me it's buttholes > dick > pussy > whatever, but they're all lickable. I'd indulge myself in any of them.

Sensei

Sawako would be really fun in the bedroom

>Tfw you'll never wake up to Sawako or bring her coffee and breakfast in bed as a thanks for a wild night of pleasure

What do you think Sawako's fetishes are?

Sawako.

Sawa-chan-sensei is marriage material

Definitely really likes anal. Doesn't really count as a fetish but it's an obsession of hers.

She's good for a one night, maybe two night stand. Keep your christmas cake around longer than that and it'll start to get stale.

Think god I love anal.

>you will never have Sawa-chan teach you how to shred on guitar

Why even live?

Which one is officially tittier?

It always looked like Mio and Mugi had the same bust size to me. I have to give the upper hand to Mugi, though. Milky pale honkers > asian honkers.

mio

Christmas cakes need love too, perhaps even more than others. I want to give Sawako the love she deserves.

the correct answer

>waking up in the morning after rocking Yui's body to the break of dawn
>it's way too fucking cold outside the blanket and neither of you want to leave the warmth
>Yui and yourself stay wrapped up in the blankets and each other until Ui comes along at about noon, freaking the fuck out over some naked neckbeard being in Yui's bed

Yui is the comfy man's choice

But I also want to give Sawako the love she deserves.

Azusa is at the top of the list. Ritsu is behind her.

I want to drink Mugi's tea!

I'm sure she'd be fine with us both. If not I'll take Ritsu and you're welcome to have Sawako to yourself.

High school girls, cat ears

Wow, I didn't know I wanted this until now.

Mating press of course.

Pee is one of the best fetishes.

I want Mugi to sit on my face and pee in my mouth. I would drink every drop.

Yui would encourage Ui to join in.

I think the order of most comfortable pussy is Yui>Azusa>Ritsu>Mugi>Mio

I love that doujinshi. I would kill to be in Ui's place.

Yui would probably be up for most things as long as they don't hurt her and even then you could probably coax her into some of the kinkier things
Honestly the best part of sex with Yui would be the after part because she would make the best living bodypillow out of the bunch
And if her sis gets thrown in, she'd probably leave you and her to cuddle while she makes some food to snack on

Ritsu has the tightest butt

I want to tongue her butthole.

I would give anything to gangbang the keijons with Sup Forums

Me too. Sweaty group sex is one of my favorites.

Ritsu is also an excellent choice, how do you imagine a double date between us, Ritsu and Sawako would go down?

Ritsu: Her piss would have the most flavor in it. Think about it, She's more active and than the other girls, more genki by a long-shot. Because of this, she probably enjoys eating protein filled foods like meat and fish which she cooks herself (we know she's a capable cook). Her piss would have a nice pungent taste with long lasting flavor, and out of all the other girls, hers would probably have the most erotic smell. The color would be a nice yellow, and she's probably be able to hold a good amount before letting go, meaning you get top-tier piss and lots of it. Certainly the best for drinking, If I do say so myself.

Mugi: Of all the Keions, hers would be the on the more delicate side. She's rich as fuck, so she probably eats the finest gourmet stuff from around the world. This would cause her pee to be more diluted, and certainly lacking in smell. However, Mugi does get her exercise which is clearly evident from her strength, this would give her piss a tasty aftertaste and probably means she can hold more than any other keion. With her, you would get a lot of pee, but generally, it would be pretty diluted and would probably be a light shade of yellow. Mugi would be best for long, hot golden shower.

Yui: Objectively the most chilled-out keion. She never does anything besides lazing around and grabbing Azusa. This lack of activity would certainly put her piss on the weaker side. Her diet though, consists of a lot of delicate foods cooked by Ui, but we know that she has a very fast metabolism, so she probably eats lots of fast food too. this large amount of food intake would probably make her pee a bit stronger and would certainly have an interesting aftertaste. Her speedy metabolism would mean that she generates piss faster than any other keion, and her bladder is probably fairly small, meaning you'll get long lasting tasty piss. The color would be a good yellow and the smell would be average yet erotic. The best for a long piss party.

Mio: She doesn't get out much because she is so shy and reserved. This would lead to her being less active, thus giving her a weaker flavor. Her diet is fairly omnivorous which probably consist of more delicate foods. Mio worries about keeping her weight in check which leads us to believe that her metabolism is a bit slower. For piss lovers such as ourselves, this is not good because she has a slow piss recovery rate and very weak piss. pretty much the only things going for her is her height, which probably means she can hold a good amount, and the fact that she's scared of everything means it probably squirts out when she's frightened. Her piss would be modest like she is.

Azusa: She's small, packed with energy, and constantly exited. (much like a young kitten.) Her high activity alone would give her a stronger flavor. She tries not to eat much, but this never works and she always just ends up eating lots of Mugi's cake and tea. this would make her capable of producing piss very quickly. Her regular diet is probably evenly omnivorous, which keeps her piss from becoming too diluted. A big problem, however, is her size. since she's so small, she can hold less pee than every other keion and she probably gets burnt out quickly. all in all, azusa's piss would be tasty, and would have a great erotic smell with a nice yellow color. Azusa's piss would be very good for drinking.

Ok, but which Keion has the tastiest asshole?

Reminder that Ritsu is

H E A L T H Y
E
A
L
T
H
Y

I would give both my legs to bury my face in Jun's butt for even five minutes.

Easily Mugi. She'd probably be way into it too.

Mio would be the best rape I think, challenged only by sawa Chan, Because sawa would ask for more

Yui is so goddam comfortable.

>peefags
I'm not gonna judge you guys, but I just don't see it.

Tsumugi, just ask anyone in compton and they'll know tha answa.

How can you say you love her if you can't even drink her fluids straight from the source?

at 1st mugi but after an extended abusive relationship when she's scared you'll leave her Azusa would do anything for you

JUN BUTT

Ritsu right after a sweaty drum session

I want to sniff all of their farts.

I want to eat a glazed donut from between Jun's buttcheeks.

Keions don't fart

Which Keion has the best smelling hair?

Mugi, no contest.

I'm only interested in pubic hair. Which has the best smelling pussy?

Ui washes Yui's hair so it's the best.

I'm not gonna argue with that.

Easily Ritsu.