(Not) one series wonder mangaka

Other than Murata, Clamp and Ken Akamatsu, who do you think that had produced more than 2 or more great manga or anime that isn't a continuation of their previous works?

We can see guys like Nobuhiro Watsuki, toriyama and Kishimoto reall having hard time growing out of their previous works and now are milking their old cow while it still had some worth

Eyeshield and OPM are masterpieces faggot.

>Ken Akamatsu
>great manga
What?

I think some guy called Tezuka made more than 1 manga.

He is talking in terms of popularity. Maybe you are too new for this but back then Love Hina and Negima were both pretty popular series.

>toriyama
>one hit wonder
Lurk more.

Murata doesn't write OPM.

Rumiko

>Toriyama
I bet you think the first successful manga he ever did was Dragonball, don't you?

He was a lazy fuck who'd rather die than finish Phoenix

>3DPD

>>/out/

Hiromu Arakawa
Oh Great
The guys who made Death Note

Takeshi Obata.

I don't know many others that veer away from older works.

Whoever that made Madoka.

The fact that he/she could do such a grimdark story and then did a complete 180 turn and made one of the comfiest anime afterwards

>Toriyama
Google Dr Slump user, come on do it

Murata is not for sexualizing. What are you, a faggot?

>this bait

Matsui

Neither he wrote Eyeshield.

>ctrl + f
>no mizukami

Togashi: Yu Yu Hakusho and HunterxHunter
Mashima: Fairy Tail and Rave (which is infinitely better than Fairy Tail by the way)

Shotaro Ishinomori
Mitsuteru Yokoyama
Go Nagai
Ken Ishikawa
Kaoru Mori
Yuu Koyama
Buronson
Tetsuo Hara
Buichi Terasawa
Ryuta Amazume
Matsuena Syun
Maybe
Masami Kurumada
Mitsuru Adachi
Harold Sakuishi
Kengo Hanazawa
Noboru Rokuda
and a whole slew of others

Protip: try not to be a manga pleb reading only MAL-tier one hit wonders

Perhaps you should read more manga, OP.

>Murata
??

He's never written jack shit

Rumiko, Kurumada, Adachi, Ohba/Obata, Togashi, Arakawa

There's plenty of them

The guy who made Toriko.

Akasaka aka

He never had a hit.

>Thinking Rave Mastr was sucesful
Kek, delusional Mashimafag

lurk more newfag.
Rave Master was big in the 90s.

Just because you like his/her other manga doesn't make it a great manga. They need to be extremely popular with tons of merchandising.

Guys like Ghibili, for example

Urasawa

All of those authors have made multiple popular manga and at least 9 of them have multiple anime adaptions, pleb.

This gotta be bait

Tezuka

Yukimura Makoto - Planetes and then Vinland Saga

I wouldn't say there's plenty. It depends on how popular a series is to be considered a hit as well. For example, you mentioned Arakawa but I wouldn't say Silver Spoon was a hit. You need to establish some criteria for what is considered a really successful manga before posing this question.

the one critiria I use is how much its discussed on Sup Forums
now many may disagree with this, and I admit there are some valid arguments against this but it is simply something I can personally see and confirm that arn't just a bunch of numbers.

Clearly he has a different standard than you for what is considered a popular manga then.

Same user.

Silver Spoon got a 24 episode anime, you need to kill yourself.

>simply something I can personally see and confirm that arn't just a bunch of numbers.
Yes because objective measures such as sales and numbers are clearly inferior to your subjective perception.

Your posts are like putting my face next to an anus and breathing deeply

If you think a manga that gets an anime adaption is successful then sure. Try taking stuff like FMA, Death Note, Naruto etc and compare Silver Spoon to it. Show me some numbers, we are talking about huge differences in popularity. Sorry to hurt your feelings but it's not like I am saying Silver Spoon was a bad manga or anything.

Wow, a screenshot. You sure showed me.

-_-||

Really user? Really?

who has produced more than 2 great manga
>OP proceeds to get reamed
IT HAS TO BE MORE POPULAR THAN THE SPECIFIC SERIES I SAY THAT I PROVIDE NO DATA FOR REEEE

Good job on being a fucking idiot. Enjoy your dead thread.

But I am not OP though. You make it sound like I think this is a great thread when my entire point was that this thread is a joke since there's aren't anything objective we can use to categorize what is great and what is not. It just leads to feelings hurt when someone shits talks your favorite mangaka. Mizukami is mine and he hasn't gotten an adaptation or anything.

Why everyone forgets about this GOD?

Vagabond sucks.

Silver Spoon makes tons of money. Not as much as FMA, but enough to be an annual top 20 series.

Tezuka

While I have read both and like both, planetes isn't that well known and I feel like a lot of people that do know of it watched the anime

Vinland is popular online but Idk about real life numbers

>ctrl+F Tachibana Omina
>0 results