Millennials

Millennials
>it's the economies fault I'm broke!

Millennials
>spend $14 a day on coffee
>spend $900 on new edition of iPhone every year
>spend $300 a month on avocado toast
>take out a $80,000 student loan without knowing what they actually want to do with it

Millennials
>not my fault

Other urls found in this thread:

cbpp.org/research/a-quick-guide-to-snap-eligibility-and-benefits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Millennials
>>spend $14 a day on coffee

u base this on 2 millennials?

I'm a millennial and I don't do any of those things.

What now?

Going to Starbucks multiple times a day is a defining trait of millennials.

I see millennials spend $40 and up in a bar every single night and complain that they can't afford a house.

> tfw millenial and I just drink six cups of free Folgers from the office every day

Well youre one of a kind

To be fair, I work with a millenial and he does buy 3 to 4 Starbucks a day at £3 each. I bring a flask in of my fav Italian coffee at about 20p per day.

You'd be surprised how many millennials also have a habit of complaining they don't get enough hours at work, then turn around and complain when they do get hours.

The ENTIRE banking system needed bailing out. NONE of those banks were millennial owned.

Also, millennials are the most educated generation ever - so they must be hard workers, right - because you dont get a degree for being lazy.

Im not saying modern western education is good - its (((education))) - but its hard work regardless

Not gonna lie. Former millennial here. It's hilarious watching millennials crash and burn but in all seriousness boomers and gen x are fucking cancer.

OP is either a retard brainlet or a loud mouthed old man or a troll

You're a leaf. Leafs are not defined by generations but by their perpetual sodomy. Leafs may be the most conservative people on the face of the planet: they never change for better or worse but remain the same useless reprobates they have always been.

How dare they expect a proper full time job like their parents had.

they all have rich parents to bail them out. thankfully, my parents were broke, so i learned the value of hard work

>that pic

kek

I think it's more that the main millennial you hear about are the ones that fit a (((certain narrative)))

The ones working quietly and trying to climb the ladder, they don't have time to protest or whatever. Then again, I take long toilet breaks to shitpost on Sup Forums so maybe I'm a bad example.

Back in my day we walked five miles UPHILL to the avocado tree and picked it our Damn selves

Did you not read the last part you moron. It's that they get mad when they do get any hours because it requires working. One of my former coworkers regularly complained about having to work a 6 hour shift

Why all the limes?

I ain't broke.
I invested in bitcoin, biatch.
Now I'm considering buying a house to start a family in.

To avoid scurvy, you bigot!

They complained but they worked it so why do You give a fuck? Fucking retard.
>oy vey schlomo doesn't like when we have feels on the job goyim. I want to be a good little foreskin dispenser.

The woman who posted this has literally no idea how to shop on a budget

>tfw the millenial that all the old folks at church point at and go
>That little faggot came from stone nothing in his family to owning a house at 24 with a career, whats stopping your 30 year old son, son of mine?
You would be surprised what "wildly successful" is for American millennials. Literally all of it is from either shop class or home ec in high school

i hate that fucking bitch so much.

I know this has been posted to death, but this person can't shop. $29 is about R400 locally. With that I can buy my weekly groceries including shit like eggs, bacon, meat/proteins, dairy, multiple breads with enough to spare for rice and have spare change.

Things people who don't go outside believe

I was born in 1991 and do none of those things.
last phone i bought was in 2012. never drink coffee.
Like my bread mushy, never toasted.
Also no student loans.

>i take long bathroom breaks to shitpost
Thats what im doing right now.

Wow, not only does she think that SNAP users buy healthy food, but she also doesn't even know how much SNAP pays.
cbpp.org/research/a-quick-guide-to-snap-eligibility-and-benefits
For a household of one person, you get $192 in NEETstamps through SNAP. That's about $50/week. You can buy a lot of cheap food with $50/week.

What's that shit over the avocado? Cheese?

FIFTY
AMERICAN
DOLLARS

I spend that on food and I'm not even poor

Millennials don't do any of that except take out the loan, which is boomer's fault anyway for pushing loans so hard and introducing the "everyone's gotta have a degree" mentality which increases the bar for entry level jobs.

I used to work at a bank call center. Mondays were always the worst, because nigennials would wake up to see they'd pissed away all $300 of their net worth over the weekend.
"Where'd my money go?!"
IDK, Shequanda, but it looks like the investigation should start at your local liquor store.

29 ZOGbucks isn't a lot for food but it could be spent more wisely that that. Chicken, rice, veggies, eggs, oatz, wholemeal bread, prawns, tuna minced beef, onions, passata and spices could all be bought with that budget.

As much as this worthless and moronic generation is to blame for some of its problems, the job market is indeed fucked. Fuck slaving away at McKike for minimum wage because there no jobs anymore.

Rice and chicken is a great staple dish, add some onions, peppers or whatever other cheap veggies you want (no idea about the US, I get my veggies from a neighbor who grows them)

>things people in denial believe

>mfw I didn't fall for the caffeine jew

avocados taste good though, I like them in baguette

Education is often bullshit. Who fucking cares is you have a poli sci degree.... Or a bachelors on business...... "education" like this is worthless.

Unless your education is directly applicable to the job market your education is just pointless debt.

>muh free college
Congrats, you want everybody else to pay your way through college so you can get some bullshit gender studies degree

>muh free handouts
Again, you majored in some bullshit degree and want everyone to pay for your reflective vest, football helmet and drool catcher. Congrats on being a useless piece of shit living off of NEETbucks.

>muh free healthcare
Congrats, you have shitty genes or overdosed on hexametabeetus or methylethylnastyshit and want everyone else to foot the bill

>be white male millennial
>don't be lazy and retarded
>don't buy luxury produce for breakfast every day while in debt
>all debt paid off 1 year out of college
>own house and car
wow so hard

>le reddit leaf meme out of the blue

Go back to the_Donald

>Safeway instead of aldis or walmart or any bulk place
>Safeway means those vegatables and eggs are all organic
>Fresh herbs
Walmart sells 60 eggs for $3. They arnt the organic, cruelty free, heritage and low carb shit from safeway but its 60 fucking eggs for $3. Throw on a 10 lb sack of rice for $7 after tax and that 15 minute trip has gotten you more calories than that entire picture with $19 to spare on chicken, canned vegatables and whatever discount spices they have. Fucking lemon pepper is 88 cents for a months worth, get some tonys if you need it to be spicy because you burnt your taste buds on newports.

Shit, 40 bucks wouldn't even get me drunk unless I'm drinking pitchers by myself. My boss is one of those guys though, he literally spends $300 or more every week going to bars because he's obsessed with fucking bar sluts. Granted he makes $60k/year but still, he could be investing that money rather than spending it on overpriced drinks.

>Kale
Found your meme food problem.
The rice and beans alone will keep you alive. Eggs in the morning for breakfast and then there are cheap meat options.

Also try not shopping at whole foods.

its a stereotype that only applies to leftist millennials.

T-that's some fine looking avocado toast you've got there brother.

not in the liberal arts. Social justice students got class credit for protesting.

I used to be one of those people when I was younger. It was probably because I had a shitty fast food job where I was making $7.50/hr.

Yes, goys. Live off that Fukushima rice, and don't forget to give thanks to the Goldman Gods.

Yeah I agree - degrees are useless these days and the dumbest people I know are the most highly educated, but my point is they are still hard work to get and you can't be lazy and lots of millennials have one

I live on less than $5 worth of food every day. I'm still poor.

Mashed garlic I think.

are you trying to tell us that , what you listed there is suppose to be an accomplishment?

Sorry for you, mr. Cheng, but not all of us depend on that shit. I live in a

which is gonna burst any time soon.

Coffee: $14 x 30.5 days = $427 a month = $5,110 a year.
Avocado toast: $300 a month = $3,600 a year.
Iphone: $900 a year (at least).

Subtotal = 9,610 a year. $800 a month!

Stupid $80,000 "student" loan, could be paid in total, including high interests, in just 10 years, at a rate of $800 a month.

Fucking assholes.

>thinks making 60k/year is a lot

Also they say that millenials are workaholics and thats because you have to be to fucking live.The only options out there is warehouse retail or food there no opprotunties.Even with a degree it doesnt mean shit anymore

Folgers is top shelf in my book

Isn't this pretty? Does OP want to buy it? I love boomer trinkets. I have a 2 for 1 sale going for the next 20 minutes, only $299!

SNAP: $192 a month = $2,304 a year = $6.31 a day!

everything in OPs post only applies to leftist millennials

it is if you dont live in california or jew york

My mom bought an apartment for 25.000 kr. in the late 80s.
Now that same apartment is worth 2.000.000 kr.

Boomers
> Why can't Millennials manage their economy?

>Live in New Zealand
>Basics for living are so fucking expensive that pretty much your entire paycheck disappears on rent, food, bills and insurance
>Fucking boomers tell me to stop buying avocados and bread
>This will somehow let me save up a 120k+ downpayment for a 600k asbestos shack

Fuck I wish I could afford avocados.

If you aren't getting paid to shit then you're wasting your time.

>"You don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this." as I hand her a bowl of limes.

Thats the food stamp shit I think is OK.
So long as the requirements are low.
And it adds up to nothing in the overall picture.
> bunch of beef n some chicken
> bunch of eggs
> bread milk and cheese

If you need that $50 a week take it. Its not stopping anyone from working. And if it was they must be so void of brains and talent they would end up robbing instead of working anyway.

Nice little supplement amount for poor folks.

A impression I have of millennials is that they are from rich families and pretend to be 'in need'

I'm salaried, I get paid the same regardless. Downside is I work ~10 hours overtime per week (between on-call and scheduled after-hours maintenance) that I don't get paid for.

I manage a lot of younger workers and they would always be amazed at the trips I would take and places I'd go and all say the same thing: "I could never afford to do any of that!" So I explained that every single one of them could do it even on their meager wages by just cutting out Starbucks and packing a lunch once a week. One kid listened and sent me photos from Jamaica the next year by doing exactly what I said. He had never been on a vacation in his life (not even a family one).

no

You're why canadians get a bad rep.

> No one buys coffee that expensive.
> 300$ dollars buys like 225 avocados.

>30 cents a day on instant coffee
>$15 phone, 3 years old with $30 of 365 day credit; just used for work
>No avacado toast, do buy fish and chips like boomers did in the 50's on a friday night though.
>Yeah, 30k HECS debt, but its not free like it was for boomers.

I don't even care if they do spend $40 a day on rubbish.
No one should have to pay over 10x a years wage for a house. It's just wood and bricks for fucks sake.
Boomers can keep selling to chinks.

>10x a years wage for a house.
its starting to look like 75 or more years wage considering how shit the job market is

> get a job at Starbucks to seize the means of coffee production

I mean who really has the time for gen x?

I hear you. You buy the normal shit and then if you don't have any stuff you WANT then the average Aussie NZ fag can save what 20k per year?
Only 5 years to get that deposit for a home loan you will never pay off.

Half the cunts I know don't even work full time. They struggle to get their basic 30h per week.

Being underemployed working classs isn't much different to being on the dole here.

Avocado, literally dinosaur food, causes mudbutt in most humans but they blame the toast and gluten for their bad guts.

There's not enough job, and the job there is often won't hire full time.

So you either work two job at what would normally be overtime rates (but without overtime pay) or you work one job part-time.

To say that the lower/middle class is getting completely fucked by the current job markets is an understatement. Millenials being shit with money is just an additional bonus to the shitty job market.

>that lone tomato
>that lone ear of corn

Every single time I see this.

>Go to college goy, it's the only way to find decent work anymore.
>Just take out loans goy, the banks and the government have your best interests at heart
>Study what you're passionate about goy, all that matters is that you have a college degree
>Take an unpaid internship goy, experience is more valuable than making money to pay for food or rent. You don't want to work at McDonalds do you?
>Buy the new iphone goy, it'll help you build credit to buy a house and the good people at apple will protect your information. Don't you want the economy to grow?
>Buy a house goy, you can pay off the mortgage just like your loans. Rent is too expensive because millennials won't rent so you must buy a house
>N-no don't vote for populists who say they'll change things goy, pay back your loans it's all your fault the economy is bad and there aren't jobs outside of fast food for college graduates!
>Don't blame globalism goy don't you want to pay 5cents less for a pair of jeans?
Boomers deserve to be gassed

Pretty much all of the fucking rice is grown in the deep south that we eat in the US.