Nige

Would he make a good PM? Would people even vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-11725041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Would he make a good PM? Would people even vote for him?
If we had a political system like yours, then yes.

He would run his own campaign like Trump did

I love that man. Brexit was my redpill and Mr. Farage was my pharmacist.

I'd go door to door for him if I was a UK citizen. He's Trump but with a silk tounge, razor wit, but just a hair less of a stategic genius.

> less of strategic genius

lol wtf am i saying. he played the LONG game and won on brexit. the mans a fucking LEGEND

Nigel faggage is a faggot
sucking on that big brown dick
look at him in that picture
he's enjoying it too what a faggot

I'd expatriate to England if that happened. He and Duterte are the only politicians I 100% agree with.

Wait so you guys don’t vote for your PM?

fuck you racist peice of shit. my parents emigrated here for financial security and now because of brexit and the likes of you I might as well now go back.

make your own! (see image)

I need this

WHY WONT ANYONE REPLY TO ME????????????

>he and duterte
Two completely different men with radically different, conflicting ideas about how to run a country. Nigel isn't a fascist, so pick one or the other.

>Im anti EU
>proceeds to be an EU parliament member
>bbc.com/news/world-europe-11725041

yeah, i know you'd prefer just to lay down and take it in your ass.

nigel is a cut above. a few cuts above.

Apart of me hopes are parliament back tracks on Brexit so he's forced back into politics. Finally then will we have him as the true ruler of Britain.

>He would run his own campaign like Trump did
And accept the Russian cash all over again.

He's gotta get more than 1% of the vote first

No, more people dislike him than you think and he's not popular within politics to allow him to take control of a party with an actual chance of winning.

He would make an incredible PM surely for the fact that he loves his country. Every modern prime minister has been in it because they want the job and the power. They loathe this country and the people in it. He will never be PM though and I will explain why for you Americans.

Our voting system works on voting a single member of parliament for each section of the UK. There are 650 elected every election and each of these MPs represent a section of the UK. Nigel Farages party UKIP had a massive surge of support in the election before last leading to them earning four million votes across the country which was more than all of the third party options in the country combined. Because these votes were so split across the country however this only got them one MP elected who was more or less a cuck who hated Farage.

STFU DUTERTE IS SO COOL HE THROWS PPL FROM HELICOPTRES LOL!!!