Sup Forums hates the girl on the right and want to deport her

>Sup Forums hates the girl on the right and want to deport her
>Sup Forums thinks the girl on the left is a paragon of virtue because she is white
defend yourselves

>Faggots from the Netherlands make assumptions about a woman from her appearance

Deport them both

>Sup Forums is one person

girl on the right gets deported, along with her dozen shitskin kids
girl on the left gets THOT PATROLLED

girl on the left dresses like a coal burner or a prostitute

I would like both to go

If I walked by them both I would think that the girl on the left was a fatty and the girl on the right was a Pollack ninja.

I would not care about either of them.

THis.

Wrong. Both require gas

> I'm a faggot from a meme country populated by maroccans.

Quality post, OP.

Actually the woman on the left looks degenerate to me

I'm not seeing the downside here

What's wrong with the girl on the left?

>Implying Sup Forums cares about standards

Why do these threads even exist? Sage and move on.

>hides his flag
she is dressed like a whore

That's not a girl on the right, OP. That's property

>>Sup Forums thinks the girl on the left is a paragon of virtue
I could be crazy but you might need to lurk more

her shoes

Allebei opkankeren
Zandneger

>girl on left needs to be domesticated.
>girl on right needs to be prevented from breeding with sandniggers.

the one on the right is the leading reason my country will fall and be destroyed due to ethnic replacement.

the one on the left looks like a filthy degenerate who will either fall in line and correct her ways to better the white race and our nation, or she will die with the other traitors.

Virtue signaling isn't modesty. It is a cry for attention much like dressing provocatively. Deport them both.

what is the emergency number of Thot Patrol

>Sup Forums thinks the girl on the right is a foreign invader and wants her to be deported to her parents' homeland where the barbaric laws she willingly subscribes to are law, instead of directly conflicting with the laws if the country she's in
>Sup Forums also believes that the girl on the left is likely a native born descendent of the country's population and has a right to be here regardless of her views

I remember fucking a girl like the one on the right in a portashitter on Al Asad.

Muslim girls exposed to western degeneracy are just as degenerate as native western girls. Sorry to ruin the fantasy soyboy.

The one on the right deservs a beating and a deportation,the one on the left just a beating.

Not virtue. But the thot is only dangerous to whomever fucks her (STD's) but the mudslime could have a bomb.
Or could drive a truck through a pedestrian area.
Or poison a school cafeteria.

Seriously, read that murder instruction manual they call a holy book and you'll see why the towel head is dangerous.

Toothpaste

False dilemma.

Case closed.

>a girl is a paragon of virtue because she is white
No one has ever uttered this on Sup Forums. Quite contrary, I see only constant shitting on white women here.

>Sup Forums thinks the girl on the left is a paragon of virtue because she is white
Have you not been in any roastie / coal burning shaming threads ever you stupid fucking faggot? The two cunts in the picture aren't the ONLY options for women faggot

>pol/ thinks the girl on the left is a paragon of virtue because she is white
That's not what Sup Forums thinks

To be fair, the Quran is still more peaceful than the Talmud.

Sup Forums loves chaste women and hates roasties so its the other way around.

Hitler aproves,nice.

555-6969

How is she dressed like a whore?
What's wrong with her shoes?

>Flags
Seems like a bunch of sandniggers to me.

Spbp

She is family, still.

there is literally nothing wrong with the girl on the left

I want both gone desu

I just want a generation (like 30 years) where we have 75% etno europeans and 25% non etno europeans to check out if multi culti works well.
Everybody not on Sup Forums just want to ram as much immigrants through or borders so that in 30 years the demographic momentum for immigrant populations will be so high etnic minority of western europe is unavoidable barring civil war and genocide.

the weakness of your people is the reason. you are weak and stand for nothing and therefore you will lose

underrated.

Here's the deal though, under normal circumstances, as in, not growing up in the shithole middle east, the one on the left would probably dress the same. And it might still happen if she gets used to the environment and has no figure to impose his will on her.

Can nobody explain WHY they think the woman on the left is a whore/degenerate? Is nobody here capable of explaining their opinions?

The girl on the left isn't part of a religion that wants me dead and to destroy everything I care about.

>defend yourselves

Defend yourself. Why are you here?

The girl on the left looks like a punk rock emo, pretty cool if to do not take into account that she's slightly thicc. The shitskin on the right must be unequivocally deported the fuck out from the European society.

1-800-BYE-THOT

One of the left looks sexy as fuck tbf. Would love t stick my head up her little skirt and go down on her pussy until her legs start convulsing and my face is sticky.

Sup Forums is not pleased by the faggotry of OP. neck yourself Mohammed

i stand for my nations heritage as a British colony, and our duty to protect the white European blood this nation was founded by. i hope that soon my fellow country men will wake up and learn.

yes yes
not bad for a muslim

The girl on the right doesn't have a choice on what to wear, the one on the left does. I don't like either.

they wont

>thinks the girl on the left is a paragon of virtue
Uhm.... no. She merely dresses in her own way and doesn't give a fuck.

And why is she on two phones?

>Sup Forums hates both women because they're either gay or falseflagging arabs

Personally I have nothing against muslim women. I just wish they stayed in the desert with their camels and shit instead of invading our countries with their babies. But really I still think it's kikes' fault not theirs. They can't even make any life decisions without asking a man for permission. Not talking about the westernized ones that wear a hijab over a slutty clothes lol
Honestly I think western chicks could learn from them

Ze is geen hoer, tracht je te beheersen, Ahmed. Neuk een geit als het te lastig wordt.

Best post.

Or unleash a virus on the world known as brainwashed muslim kids.

The girl on the right is foreign trash.

The girl on the left is domestic trash.

is no white nation safe from the plague of cultural Marxism and shit skin immigration?

Those creepers. Hot Topic called. They want their late nineties inventory back.

slavs, but they have their own problems
een goedkope hoer om precies the zijn

Remember, the girl on the left is the reason the girl on right, and her ilk exists in your country. White women stopped having above replacement birth rates during the l70s, and turn towards degeneracy as a consequence of the sexual revolution, feminism and the pill, which prompted big business to lobby for higher immigration rates, since a population implosion would destroy the economy. The women like the girl on the left outsourced child rearing to brown immigrants and are most likely to vote for open borders and other libtard issues. The girl on the left is more on a scourge on society than the qt hijabi.

most Slavic nations are a poor mans first world at best and at worst third world.

kek, marrocan detected. she is just a black metal chick, those are awesome.

Plot twist: they're both the same girl.

i want both girls to be like the one on with the red hair and the red shoes, cause girls just want to have fun, and Satan won.

kill em both

black metal is decandent and not awsome. im also not a muslim

>qt hijabi

fucking disgusting

however you are only partially correct IMO on what has caused the steep degradation of my country. while i agree that women in canada have caused much of this issue i cant help be take notice of the major influx in soy boy cucks. the pussification of men here is what cause our current PM to spike in popularity during the election.

Please keep reposting this same thread every 30 min, i need this so i can always say that the girl with the red shoes and the red hair is fav and the others should be like her.

So keep posting it hail satan.

Intellectually the most powerful board of this entire website.

Girl on the left should be burned at the stake and the one on the right should be sent to a camp for not being white

I'm pretty sure Sup Forums would deport them both if given the chance.

first time on Sup Forums, toothpaste?

Defend what? Muslims are bad news.

Plot twist take two: niether one is a girl

The girl with the hijab doesnt get enough solar insolation and thus doesnt get enough vitamin D resulting in lower serotonin levels. She's unhealthy.

The right one is a semite

>implying I don't hate both
Faggot

>Being a part of a nation and people is dependant on malleable "values".
Save us the trouble and kys.

Sup Forums hates sandniggers and wants them all shot in the back of the head

Those Soy boi cucks were most likely raised and taught to hate their gender by their vindictive single mothers. Stefan molyneux explains pretty well the relations between an increase in female power and open borders. Their is nothing as destructive to the social fabric of society than an unrestrained woman.

pff maybe everyone just need to man up and enjoy the ride. Let the vagina do her destructive force in this society hail satan.

The girl on the left votes to let the girl on the right and all of her kind into the country. The girl on the right should be deported to go live with her own kind. The girl on the left is degenerate and a traitor who should be hung for crimes against her own kind.

the hate towards the white race in canada is so real it makes me sick.

>that stash

>Im going to generalize you, but omg dont generalize the poor muslim girl.

We should kill them both nigger

Lol Sup Forums literally wants a country full of angry white dudes and sex bots

Only one has a 15% chance to have a bomb in their purse.

You can just see the judgement on the shitskin's face. Not tolerated.

I CANT STAND THIS DEGENERACY

>Sup Forums wants to deport the right because she uses iPhone
>Sup Forums worships the girl on the left because she doesn't
defend yourself

That you can't see what's wrong with her.

>Girl on the left gets raped by husband of girl on the right.
>Girl on right gets deported
>girl on left objects to deportation of girl on right.

Hijabis can be qts

you've never met a real prostitute have you?

OP, you know how muslims dress down for modesty, but then they wear nikes and a flashy iphone, does anyone else notice this? gold chains and shit.

again, muslims are supposed to be modest. same thing when i see a christian woman or man obsessed with their looks. vanity is against both of their lorals