Boruto thred cont. Pls respond

Boruto thred cont. Pls respond

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20151225014710/http://cacatuasulphureacitrinocristata.tumblr.com/post/127124450966/boruto-the-movie-novelization-chapter-one
youtu.be/4cg0QR6GWDk?t=2m58s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey

Boruto will get tenseigan and kekkei tota

What do you want from the next generation. What time of story?

I want it to end.

I want them to fuck off already, any powerlevel going above the one Sasuke, Naruto and Kaguya just makes them literal gods.

Gods aren't fun on this genre, except Saitama.

JUTSU MASTER MITSUKI WITH NO SNAKE ARM SPAM

sasuke is really cool

It hasn't even started yet mate. It's inevitable. I'm asking serious question. please

I wan't mitsuki bo be relevant and not become like sai

Who is the most useless new gen character and why it is Inojin? At least he is cute

Apparently hes already a sage
According to the wiki where i got this image

1. make sure to animate Naruto Gaiden
2. Don't retread the Boruto movie
3. Keep Kishi's designs and DON'T use any of the shitty manga ones unless maybe that character wasn't even in Gaiden/Boruto's movie.

I know but beside the mitsuki oneshot, he barely got any attention

Momoshiki's design was good in the manga. The only change I like. I don't understand, the guy make ugly designs but he also did Zabuza and Haku and the design were cool...

Yes, and I answered seriously.This can only get even more awful,so the the only logical move would be to end it.

The problem is of course,that neither Kishi nor SJ have the integrity to stop feeding of the corpse.

His dad knows almost every jutsu, think he'll follow that path except be good?
>maybe he already knows a shit ton of jutsu because orochimaru taught him or cloned it into him

I would say Chocho but she did have a role as a (bad) sidekick in gaiden... I still hate her

what about his big bro?

Perhaps you are right.
Boruto's total stats: 730
Sarada's total stats: 871
Mitsuki's total stats: 708+
Shikadai's total stats: 777
Inojin's total stats: 726
Chocho's total stats: 675

he looks cool, reminds me of Tobirama, but I bet we won't see him again

Are all of those uchiha clones in kabutos daycare real? Was any of that canon? If so then isnt the uchiha pretty much revived

they are not true uchihas, but clones of a guy who was quite compatible with sharingan. It's not the same... Plus they will eventually die without offspring

The real question is will they harvest their eyes once they die

Battle harem.

explain

>No snake arm spam
user...i...

In a ninja school setting.

I think user was talking about Orochimaru's snake arms

>In the novel mitsuki is described as a "fairy looking after boruto"... like a fucking guardian. The new autor is 100% for boruto/sarada
>fairy looking after boruto
>100% borusara

A-at least theyre spirit-like snakes and not real ones. He will still be a good character r-right

it was like in a "guadian way", you know... like those fairy godmother and shit

and Naruto/Sasuke's relationship is just "brotherly" right?

he's a snaky little shit with sage power and he's a cool bro... I like him

Apparently that little brown butter ball can use Butterfly Modo

That was just Kishi messing up. He wanted it to look like his relationship with his twin brother but faield. But we're talking about the new autor, not kishi. This new autor has no time to lose with bromance and basically put Mitsuki aside in the novel to focus more on boruto/sarada.

They said that about Orochimaru and Taka but they showed up a few times already. Log will be important to Mitsuki's development.

So Boruto is currently the weakest of his team but stronger than everyone else on Shikadai's team except him?

Huh, checks out surprisingly well.

According to the stats page he already knows that.

I still don't like her. She could have been nice but her "is he my dad" thing was annoying in gaiden. She like, disresected her father because he didn't look cool enough and because he was fat.

>crossed swords
>wearing pendants with each other's pictures on them
GAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY

That's because he didn't do shit. Now that he's training, he will catch up to his teamates

The only two stats that matter are Dexterity, and chakra. Unless they are really high the others are dump stats.
In the end the skills matter more than a majority of the stats.

Mitsuki will end up beeing a sidekick like sai, it's sad, but quite likely

I had forgotten this side story even existed. Who/what the fuck is Mitsuki again?

son of the smooth criminal MILF (male)

Sakura, the beautiful.

"“Boruto, you lead ahead.”
The one who spoke now was Mitsuki, the other member of their three-man-cell.
His surname was unknown.
He wasn’t someone from Konoha.
He’d unexpectedly showed up at the Academy, and then somewhere along the line become a face that felt like he’d always belonged to the class, someone who felt like a protective spirit from a fairytale."
heh...
web.archive.org/web/20151225014710/http://cacatuasulphureacitrinocristata.tumblr.com/post/127124450966/boruto-the-movie-novelization-chapter-one

dunno man, Kishi is going to be heavily involved in the Anime, that means he is going to inject his homo fantasies to Boruto and Mitsuki one way or another

we actually don't know that. he could be possessing a female body right now

you missed the movie? he was literally getting carried by Sarada and Mitsuki, while cheating with that hand auto jutsu thing.

Only thing he was shown to do training wise, was play hide&seek with Naruto clone, which explains why he has decent dexterity.

Boruto basically is a spoiled twat who bitches constantly about his father not being there.

But he does have a point. Dude can leave a couple of shadow clones in his place at all times.

thats why he is MILF (male)

There are too many candidates for being a (better) sasunaru remplacement

slice of life ninja missions

>In the end the skills matter more than a majority of the stats
The skills are the most interesting, too. I had a list of them somewhere, I'll try and find it.

Can we have Sarada grow up to actually have developed tits unlike her failure mother?

Who are you talking about mate, we're saying Chocho's the weakest. Also, the time Mitsuki and Sarada carried him, he didn't used the Kote.
He still has talent. Added fuuton in his rasengan without thinking about it than it took weeks (+ at least 100 clones) for naruto and minato couldn't do it either. Boruto is just a lazy shit, but he will train under sasuke now

No.
She's inherited the concave tit gene from her "mother" and the flat chest gene from her father.

I forsee lots of "HOLY SHIT THE BIG BROWN TITS" and "TINY TATER TOTS" jokes when her and Chou Chou are out on missions.

Found it.

>Boruto Uzumaki

Skills
Evasion
Unarmed Hand-to-hand Fighting (Sudekakutō)
Ninjutsu
…and others

Ninja Arts
Water Release: Splash Bullets (Suiton: Himatsudan)
Wind Release: Gale Palm (Fūton: Reppūshō)
Lightning Release: Purple Lightning (Raiton: Shiden)
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
…and others

>Sarada Uchiha

Skills
Marksmanship
Genjutsu
Knowledge of Ninjutsu
…and others

Ninja Arts
Sharingan
Fūma Shuriken: Kage Fūsha
Lightning Flash (Raisen)
…and others

>Mitsuki

Skills
Espionage
Curse Jutsu (Jujutsu)
Medical Ninjutsu (Iryō Ninjutsu)
…and others

Ninja Arts
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands (Sen’eijashu)
Wind Release: Breakthrough (Fūton: Toppa)
Hebi Bunshin no Jutsu (Raiton: Shiden)
Sage Mode
…and others

Page is too long for 1 post.

still better than "My dad is fat and not handsome, he's not cool looking, so he's not my true dad. Sasuke must be my true dad, right sarada?"
Actually, Boruto doesn't like Naruto sending clones to his family. He wants the real one to be there 'he got really angry when naruto's clone dropped the cake)

Sarada looks better flat.

>Shikadai Nara

Skills
Observation
Ninjutsu
????
…and others

Ninja Arts
Shadow Imitation Technique (Kagemane no Jutsu)
Shadow Bind Technique (Kage Shibari no Jutsu)
Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique (F?ton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu)
…and others

>Inojin Yamanaka

Skills
Espionage
Art of Conversation (Wajutsu)
Medical Ninjutsu (Iry? Ninjutsu)
…and others

Ninja Arts
Super Beast Imitating Drawing: Modern (Ch?j? Giga: Gendai)
Mind Body Switch Technique (Shintenshin no Jutsu)
Medical Ninjutsu (Iry? Ninjutsu)
…and others

>Chouchou Akimichi

Skills
Mind Resistance
(Drug) Tolerance
Unarmed Hand-to-hand Fighting (Sudekakut?)
…and others

Ninja Arts
Expansion Technique (Baika no Jutsu)
Butterfly Technique (Ch?ka no Jutsu)
Human Bullet Tank (Nikudan Sensha)
Lightning Release: ??? (Raiton: Jinraiken)
…and others

no she doesn't. Tits would benefit her character when she has no other quality like Hinata.

>Inojin lists talking to people as one of his skills
>is also the designated medic of the team

>Chouchou is literally too dumb to genjutsu
wewlad

>WITH NO SNAKE ARM SPAM
welp
>Mitsuki

Skills
Espionage
Curse Jutsu (Jujutsu)
Medical Ninjutsu (Iryō Ninjutsu)
…and others

Ninja Arts
Hidden Shadow Snake Hands (Sen’eijashu)
Wind Release: Breakthrough (Fūton: Toppa)
Hebi Bunshin no Jutsu (Raiton: Shiden)
Sage Mode
>Hidden Shadow Snake Hands (Sen’eijashu)
>Hebi Bunshin no Jutsu (Raiton: Shiden)
Guess you have to get use to sneks user...

a beach episode. Or a landscape exploring episode.

I hated this man, like with orochimaru hes supposed to have mastered almost all jutsu
But all he ever did was spam snake attack

>inb4 gag gone sexual episode where Mitsuki sneaks snake into Boruto's asshole when he is in water

SOL fillers with new generation sound pretty intriguing. Would like to see some Boruto-Shikadai-Inojin and Sarada-Chocho shenanigans.

Man, why you have to be this way? Snakes are his thing, dont be a hater, srsly

The first is a cute joke, the latter is him being an asshole. And you're right.
Naruto not using clones in his day to day life at the job and neglecting his own family is bullshit.

>dedicated his life to mastering all jutsu
>only spams snek
I was a little dissapointed with orochimaru. But so far mitsuki seems cool

a functioning team, without stupid drama. I want cool ninja missions with no aliens

well, at least Mitsuki doesn't have snake related stuff in Storm 4 RtB

too late, he already has. Check on youtube

>with no aliens
You'll get aliens but I think most conflicts will be more subdued since anything too flashy is bound to get the attention of nardo and sausage who could solve the problem in seconds.

>No aliens
Hahahaha.

His awakening does

i did and he doesn't have any besides stretching arms and chakra blades
which vid are you talking about btw?

My mistakes, we only saw his strech tech for now
youtu.be/4cg0QR6GWDk?t=2m58s

>Mfw Fujos already drawing selfcest fan art

So what, they all have the skills of both of their parents?

>Water Release: Splash Bullets (Suiton: Himatsudan)
>Wind Release: Gale Palm (Fūton: Reppūshō)
>Lightning Release: Purple Lightning (Raiton: Shiden)

He can't do it without cheating right? That would make him a fucking genious.

but they are like... teh same person! nooo!
Mfw fujos rather draw fanart between the same person (plus one is way too old) then something liek Boruto/mitsuki
fujos have shit taste. At least pick the ok one

he can, this is at the beginning of the movie. Plus he says he can do it at naruto's office. He said he knows lighting technique, wind technique and recently, water technique so he doesn't need to train. But I guess that they are not as powefull without using the Kote (like Konohamaru using it with his rasengan, boruto using it on his techniques and shadow clones to make more)

All the people on this thread and the last one saying that Sarada will be on the same level as Bort are just setting themselves for disappointment.

Also, there is nothing this new hack or Kishi can do with this series that wouldn't be retreading ground or keep inflating the powerlevel bullshit.

The sanest thing to do would be to let the cash-cow die with at least some semblance of dignity.

So is boruto born with these natures or did he aquire them? ?
Can he possible do kekei genkai or kekei tota?

he's kind of a ninjustsu genius.. Well, I would say he has natural talent, could learn the rasengan fast and even add wind. Minato couldn't even do it and Naruto had to used thousand of clones and still took weeks to learn it

Did anything say if he'd gain his mom's eye powers?

it gets worse...

we'll see. I want him to use storm release (lighting + water). I also want to see what's the combination of lighting + wind

I want Himawari to become an edgelord who betrays the village and Boruto to ceaselessly attempt to redeem her despite her committing an obscene number of offenses.

I actually don't want this, but the mental image amused me.

I know, I saw that shit on pixiv. Disgusting. I really hate fujos...

How cool would it be if Boruto fighting style consisted of Byakugan taijutsu (but with mini-fuuton rasengan at the end of his fingers), Flying Thunder God Technique and some Jiraya technic. + maybe a tenseigan mode.

well he had byakugan on his right eye on the start of the Next Generations
Oh and pic related, it was drawn by Kishi himself

He can do this before the movie, so yes cannonically he can do them without cheating, except these are probably fairly weak (similarly to his wind rasengan..)

I want grow-up Himawari to look like this. I want her to one-shot her enemies with one finger

Sarada need a Susanoo or something, otherwise she is left without cool aura.

That's good, thank you

we barely saw any of the ninjutsu-world landscape... That could be cool.