Sup Forums is this truly /ourguy/?

A former marine & top staffer to Gen. Kelly is running in Alabama.

Is he our goy? Or is he just there to take votes away from Moore?

Discuss.

Sounds like Moore might not be as zionist-compliant as one would assume from an Evangelical. If people connected to the Trump administration are trying to get you out or disrupt you, it means you aren't on Team Jew.

>Or is he just there to take votes away from Moore?
This is breaking like two weeks before the election, what do you think?

>Or is he just there to take votes away from Moore?

digits confirm

>Is he our goy? Or is he just there to take votes away from Moore?
You can't set up a serious campaign in 2 weeks. For whatever reason they're throwing this to the dems.

I live in Alabama and haven't heard this. Still voting for Moore. That being said I have seen an alarming amount of Doug Jones signs in front yards. I live in the whitest county too.

idk, haven't heard shit about him. What's his platform?

Didn't work for McMuffin. Won't work here

>accusations backfire
panic mode, activate plan B "operation vote splitter"

this is retarded, and dishonerable if you ask me. Some deep state bullshit like mcmuffin. Guy cant possibly win but could possibly steal enough votes to hand the election to someone who "stands" for nearly the opposite of what he says hes running for.

Damn. All he can possibly accomplish is to ensure Jones gets the seat. I'd be so pissed if I lived in Alabama. Their election is being completely fucked with.

Trump isnt going to be pleased with Kelly given that its his guy doing it, he's even cold with Ivanka now after she unexpectedly went on her pedophile rant (which was good commentary but definitely not applicable to the GOP candidate from Alabama)

McMuffin took Hillary votes though.

Yeah thats what would happen here, a lot of fence sitting GOPe cucks in Birmingham and suburbs who were thinking about casting a rare Democrat vote for Jones would just give it to this guy
Wont hurt Moore at all

>Can't possibly win
>Stealing votes
If the conservatives in Alabama actually cared about that then maybe they should get rid of first-past-the-post voting so that wouldn't be a problem.

>For whatever reason they're throwing this to the dems
There really is no hope for amerilards. You don't understand why Moore has to lose, and the Republicans are fighting him? Your whole nation believes the man is a pedophile. If he wins, the Republicans will meet incredible resistance for many years to come. The American people already were pissed at the party of the Grand Old Pussygrabbers, but if it now becomes the Gross Old Pedophiles, it will destroy the Republicans in the eyes of millions.

The optimal route would be to let the election play out and start an expulsion procedure after his election. Throwing this seat to the dems is suicide. Guaranteed political gridlock until at least the 2018 midterms.

If they get Trump in on it to blow Busby's name up he can win for sure. Roy Moore fags need to realize you cant call Democrats rapist enablers if you elect a pedophile.

Not ourguy. Hes trying to split the vote

OH look the jew is trying to split votes again! This looks similar to what they tried during the election with Cruz , Rubio etc.

Trump didn't want the pedophile in the first place. I understand he has to side with him now because Alabama did the dumb thing and voted Moore over Strange.

BUMP - This is the guy that we support.

They're scared, and they're right to be. If the people of Alabama actually elect a pedo instead of a Democrat, it will humiliate the Republicans whether or not they choose to keep him or throw him out.

>Throwing this seat to the dems is suicide
The so called (((Reeepublicans))) would rather lose to a democrat than to lose control of the swamp. Same as Trump, McCain and company would rather Hillary would have won just like they threw last two to Obama

On the contrary. If the democrats can't even beat a pedophile they're the ones who would be embarrassed.

there to take votes away from moore and ensure democrap victory in alabama.

Is this like when Egg McMuffin ran against Trump to try and shave off votes?

>it will humiliate the Republicans
The party of McCain, Ryan, Romney, Rubio and Bush, how much more humiliating can you get ?

The Dem response to this will be easy. You can't reason with a cult. There is no excuse for electing a racist/sexist/pedo/whatever else this guy is accused of. They will use this to attack conservative media for brainwashing people. Fox and their associates who supported him will be burned.

Wanting to marry a virgin is not pedophilia.
Only roasties and jealous soy boys get mad when a man is able to date teenage cuties.

elections were a mistake

sounds like a jewish plot. probably on soros' payroll

And we will calmly remind them that the allegations (like those against Trump) were all false. The allegations that could be discredited have been discredited with documentary evidence. I think 3 out of 7 or 8 now have been beyond a shadow of doubt been proven to be falsely made. and finally will calmly remind you, every single time, that bearing false witness against another person is a violation of the Ten Commandments

OK Pedo defender

It must suck that this doesnt work when its not true or even considered believable

It ALWAYS works against Dems because it's almost always true and certainly always credible

In bama as well. I've noticed signs popping up near me as well. Personally think it is part of the campaign strategy for Jones. Still will be voting Moore as well.

Yeah dems were badly butt hurt because throughout all of 2016 the whole country was talking to each other about the fact that there were about 100-1 ratio of Trump to Clinton yard signs. Clinton and her supporters of course ignored it/ridiculed us for having lawns but it clearly cut them deeply

Tell you what. If you send me definitive evidence of Roy Moore accusations being true, real evidence not hearsay, I'll vote Democrat. Moore has all the right enemies and that is what won my vote. You liberals need to oust some of your TV personality politicians because anyone who looks objectively, applies critical thinking and does due dilligence into what is being thrown around sees through them. If I can see through that I can see through the ones beneath them spouting the same BS without any evidence. Seriously, the left is mentally ill and it needs to be addressed from someone/some place reputable. I hope you find the help you need.

Bumping good post
Why are liberals comfortable being the party that is wittingly misinforming people? I know for many its because they themselves are misinformed, but the TV personalities you mention certainly know the actual facts but clearly dont know right from wrong as they continue to espouse allegations and slanders upon innocent people (or as you said, people with no visible proof of guilt)

Northern Alabama here. Noticed Dougie signs popping out just in the last week. Prior to this, no signs up for either candidate. It feels like Moore is going to win - I don't think people believe the allegations- but the enthusiasm is low.

(((They're))) really pulling all the tricks out of the bag for this one.
Why is this alabama seat so fucking important?
This shit is almost as bad as the election

There is literally no way to prove this kind of accusation. That doesn't mean it didn't happen. The fact that there is no forensic, empirical way of proving it, doesn't mean that it's not true, or that he's not a child molester. On the one hand, it means we can never be 100% sure of it (even though we can never be completely sure of anything in a court of law, even with proof) but on the other hand, there are ways to decide which side is more likely to be true without going to science. Moore's interview with Hannity is one piece of the puzzle. If you've listened to that, and still believe the man is 100% innocent and all the women are lying, then that's on you.

It's sets the tone of the GOP for the following 2018 and 2020 election. If Moore get's through then the GOP is going to get run through the dirt like hell. 2016 with Trump isn't particularly comparable since Trump was an outsider. Neither the Dems nor GOP want Moore in the senate. The GOP sees that Moore is just a public relations timebomb.

Well his yearbook accuser already got completely destroyed, different ink, story doesn't make sense, complete bullshit.

Trump had the same shit brought against him when he was 2 weeks away as well if you don't remember, if the main accuser was found to be a liar why would anyone have any confidence in the others?

having more racists and sexists in congress is a good thing not a bad thing.

>The GOP sees that Moore is just a public relations timebomb.
that had nothing to do with them working to fictionalize a smear campaign. They arguably gave themselves the PR headache here. The only place that Moore would have gotten bad press was in liberal media - ie nothing. So they had the Wapo issue the initial hit, then drug in the media conglomerate of the state into it, but again, Moore by himself is such a lowkey guy just with hard convictions, they knew that if he got in, he'd just vote with Trump and be there for the next 20-30 years. So they had to fictionalize tabloid false witness allegations against him, which is all these are.

Proof? Look no further than the Corker tweet AFTER Wapo published. Reiterating but he said: "Let's be honest. Moore was a bridge too far even before these accusations."

The real reason is that if Bannon gets his candidates on a role, it truly is over for Mitch, and if a Trump guy becomes Sen Majority Leader, it's over for all non-Trump supporters

The Bannon plan is to come into 2019 with enough populist Senators having just been elected to vote Mitch out as Leader and actually get MAGA underway officially.

The Mitch plan is simpler: throw one or both houses to Democrats