So the opening lyrics of Evangelion state that Shinji becomes a legend

So the opening lyrics of Evangelion state that Shinji becomes a legend

How does he become a legend if he and Asuka are the only two people left untanged?

Adam and eve are legends.

The show is 22 years old and cunts like you still create 10 threads per day about it. That's pretty legendary.

>How does he become a legend if he and Asuka are the only two people left untanged?
They are not left untanged, they turned back into humans. Other humans will return as well.

I still get shivers from even thinking about the song, let alone actually hearing it.

He masturbates to comatose girls.

He's the only guy who survived. He Am Legend.

That wasn't Asuka.
That was some weird ass amalgam of Asuka and Rei Shinji created out of the tang too...uh...choke.
I'm actually convinced that he didn't fuck her..it at all.
The creator of eva...dude has some issues he needed to work through.

It wasn't Asuka or Rei. It was a placeholder for the audience that Shinji was strangling.

Thanks for watching.

>The creator of eva...dude has some issues he needed to work through.
Most of your post is pure headcanon, but I'm sure we can all agree on this one.

4.44 when

>no sequel with cults in rebuilding civilization variously praising Saint Ikari for opening the way and cursing him for leading them out of paradise

Same bandages as rei had when she first showed up.
Plus she was almost as out of it as rei was when she first showed up.

She's a pure amalgamation golem that Shinji brewed up to masturbate with.

Sorry to ruin the ending of it for you.

And yeah he does.

You're retarded. The bandages correspond to the injuries Asuka received during the fight with the Mass Produced Evas.

Those bandages were based on the exact places Eva 02 got damaged in the fight. Now the fact that she has bandages (or survived at all based on Shinji's hatred) is dumb.

I mean, the surviving part isn't really unbelievable, since Rei went around tanging both the living and the dead. But the bandages are a bit of a stretch.

Additionally, since Asuka's injuries are only to her eye and arm, it's likely that she desynced from Eva-02 before the MPEs started disemboweling it.

>the bandages are a bit of a stretch.
They are supposed to be elastic. Otherwise it would be difficult to wrap them around you properly, and they'd hurt when you move.

Her going from tang to a bandaged version of herself based on how she got damaged in that fight is retarded on every level. It corresponds exactly to how Rei was damaged.

Exact places where Rei got damaged in the first few eps? Sure.
And you're right. She didn't survive. Bitch is dead as fuck.
That is litterally a composite of Asuka and Rei created by Shinji that he subconsciously crafted out of the tang.
No seriously. That's what happened.

Fucks sake, it's litterally impossible for Asuka to come back from the dead. That doesn't happen.
Fucking Rei MURDERED Gendo to keep him from becoming part of the Tang.

>Rei went around tanging both the living and the dead.
She didn't tang the fucking dead.
Rei killed gendo to prevent him from being tanged.

/thread

Asuka's left eye was patched. Rei's patched eye is her right. Not the same.

The whole "composite woman" idea is literal fanfiction.

He's pointing out is unrealistic that Asuka was revived with bandages at all.

The lyrics composer stated that she never watched the anime.

>trying to find sense in eva's plot
Excuse me?

Asuka not only surviving but having the self awareness to come out of the fucking tang INJURED is nonsensical fucktardation.

So much of people understanding of the ending has to do with "SEE ASUKA CRAWLED OUT OF THE TANG TOO!!" the problem is that the way she sees herself would not be her bandaged and injured. But of herself as asua langley pilot of unit 2. And she'd be unharmed.

She's litterally only there because Shinji pulled her+rei from the fucking tang and made a composite person.

There is no "AND EVERYONE EVENTUALLY UNTANGED THEMSELVES LIKE SHINJI AND ASUKA". No it's Shinji decided not to tang himself and he decided that he didn't want to be alone so he made a composite of a dead bitch and a long dead clone of his dead mother(remember, the rei that died for him early in the series is fucking dead and gone).

>unrealistic that Asuka was revived with bandages at all
Asuka was still conscious when her eye and hand were injured, she remembered those wounds as a part of herself. So, when her mind (soul etc) reconstructured her body, it kept the wounds, but fixed them in the manner it deemed "the most reasonable" - bandages.
> She didn't tang the fucking dead
We see Ritsukos dead body floating in LCL, Rei appearing beside her and then the body disappears. Later Ritsuko is a part of instrumentality - she did get tanged while dead. We also see Rei tanging dead Misato and random dead JSSDF soldiers in NERV's corridors.

She got excited from getting throttled. That's like scientific proof she's the real Asuka.
Picture unrelated.

No, stupid. Ritsuko is fucking DEAD what we saw was that one chick who creamed her panties over Ritsuko getting tanged by ritsuko.
Most people got tanged by people the cared about.

Secondly, that's fucking retarded. No one's inner fucking self is their current injured self.
No ones entire sense of self isn't their fucking bandages and current injuries.

We SAW this bitch die. She's dead and gone.
Period.
Rei MURDERED Gendo to keep him from being tanged.
Get it?

The Asuka we see is not the real Asuka. She's even heavily bandged like Rei and has the same barely conscious barely there look to her.

You have absolutely no evidence to support your assertion other than the presence of bandages, which are not only in different places than Rei's injuries from ep1 but also correspond to the injuries Asuka sustained in EVA-02. So that's not even evidence.

That's because the real one is right here writing this fucking post. Isn't that right, Asuka?

> Yui killed Gendo to deny him instrumentality
This meme needs to die already. Gendo couldn't have been crushed by the actual Eva-01, because it was already floating in the sky by that time. This means the Eva crushing him was merely an illusion, all complemented people saw illusions that helped them to give up their barriers. In Gendo's case, he felt guilty for not being a father, so a symbolic "punishment" might have helped him to give up his ego barriers.

Besides, being dead doesn't prevent you from joining instrumentality. Ritsuko and Misato were dead and they got tanged.

Also, in the actual ending (25-26) we see Gendo during the instrumentality segments and in the end he stands beside Yui.

>Other humans will return as well
nope

Where did she get the bandages?
Her coming out of the tang bandaged in a way that is EXACTLY LIKE REI HAS BEEN FAMOUSLY BANDAGED instead of completely healed and as emotionally wounded as Shinji?

She came out of it bandaged like rei, and in an emotional state that is like asuka's but tinged by reis emotionlessness.

He is just like his fucking father.
Just like Gendo.

HE FUCKING BREWED UP A CLONE OF THE DEAD WOMAN HE WANTED TO FUCK/LOVED AND SLAPPED SOME BANDAGES ON HER TO GIVE THE ILLUSION THAT SHE WAS THE SAME ONE EXCEPT MERELY HURT!

No, he's worse and worse off.

He actually tried to kill asuka, and he didn't have asuka's soul conveniently bound to some ancient alien artifact.

>EXACTLY

>that one fucking retard who keeps spamming his headcanon
top tier b8 m8

Really?
Explain Asuka.
What's the canon explanation from Anno.
Links
Quotes
Anything.

I'll wait.

Bandaged in the same way as rei was, it doesn't mean that she was bandaged in the exact same manner down to the last wrap.

>bandaged in a way that is EXACTLY LIKE REI
>it doesn't mean that she was bandaged in the exact same manner
Oh fuck I'm laffen

Damn, this one hit hard. Pic very related.

Well obviously she was bandaged in the exact same WAY as Rei, but not in the same MANNER. Can't you read what that guy wrote?

>What's the canon explanation from Anno
the script
the meaning behind the scene as a resolution to hedgehog's dilemma
the way Asuka's final line was delivered
the fact that everyone who died was tanged is confirmed by the fact that Rei transcends time and space after merging with Adam and Lilith (quantum Rei collecting souls, the very beginning of the series, the last appearance of Rei)
the fact that Shinji isn't some God and never was one, Rei just fulfilled his wish
etc etc

Rebuilds are literally the sequel for EoE.

Wait for 4.0 fpr the grand conclusion

this

How much of this do we really know as fact and how much has been pieced together and rewritten until it made sense, like the real Testaments themselves?

>Wait for 4.0 fpr the grand conclusion

the grand conclusion to Sup Forums itself?

because i can't see anyone walking away from this satisfied

that's the point of Eva, it's a puzzle (Anno confirmed it) that needs to be solved
there are many things beside the main plot line
you can analyze Asuka's mindrape sequences (collages) and find something new about her
you can analyze the structure of the series itself and understand that the end of the first act already established one of the main themes subtly (hope)
you can analyze the parallelisms between scenes and understand the hidden meanings behind them (Gendo's silent words,Shinji and Asuka x Misato and Kaji, hands in different instances, I need you parallelisms, sexual symbolism etc etc)
there's plenty of shit, Eva is pure kino for that matter that mastered the (visual) medium itself to an extent
people fail to notice
>pic rel

Is this the shittiest infographic known to man? It's virtually impossible to extract the fucking thesises, the legend is useless, if you can even call the colored movie names a legend, and the tree of life diagram serves no purpose, despite taking the most space. Just what you'd expect from the m/a/ster.

Is that infographic by the same guy who made pic related?

>because i can't see anyone walking away from this satisfied
I see what you did there.

Unlike this. This is just schizofrenia incarnate.

i love bingo

>tumblr gif

>...
I just want you to know you sound like an insufferable faggot when you do shit like that