Saekano

Megumi is so cute, best girl without a doubt.

V11 short summary: pastebin.com/ZrrRDzzK

Megumi a shit.

megumi > eriri

I prefer Eriri still.

So creative.

Obviously.

Looks like Megumi will lose. This volume was too mild and went too well. We don't even know what Megumi feels about Tomoya.

>We don't even know what Megumi feels about Tomoya.

She was embarrassed doing that sort of thing over skype.

Well, duh.

>if I post it enough I'll end up believing it myself

She's done way more embarrassing stuff before. Why would this set her over the edge?

Girls are strange beings. I can't make heads or tails of them.

She is acting and prefers it if Tomoya is acting.

>thinking this series will be clean

>Girls are strange beings.

Or maybe she's just not acting.

They are acting out scenes from the game. It is acting.

>being this dense

If she anted Tomoya cock she would say so. She doesn't even want to act friendly at school wit him.

Because a certain someone would throw a temper tantrum if she saw them too close.

Utaha and Eriri are way better and hotter.

>If she wanted Tomoya cock she would say so
Congrats at failing to get Megumi's character.

how can you be so wrong

Then why does Tomoya think Megumi is the most beautiful girl he's ever seen?

Would Eriri really act like a child embarrasing herself in front of everyone if she saw them togethe?

This.

>a boring background character
>being cute and best
Nice meme.

Utaha may be hotter but the rest is wrong.

Eriri is a lot cuter, the cutest even.

Yes. Her act is pretty fragile. Seeing them as a couple would be enough to push her over.

at least watch the series before shitposting friend.

Utaha > Megumi > Michiru > Eriri
Fight me

(You)

>a lot cuter
Not true.

Eriri > Utaha > Michiru > Izumi > Megumi

Eriri > Megumi > Utaha > Izumi > Michiru

Utaha is the sole reason Part 2 is not as good as Part 1.

How pissed was Megumi that he skipped out on his first date with her?

She wanted him to be there with her during that scene and got frustrated IIRC. Makes me wonder what would have gone down if they were in the same room.

She'll always be a winner to me

Maybe Eriri has accepted it. Megumi liking him is not news to her, she isn't simple like Tomoya and in GS2 she seemed pretty aware. Eriri could probably let go of Tomoya at this point and she isn't hung up on him to the point of needing him to exist.

She would have forcibly kissed him and it would've ended in sex.

It's nice to see some development and cute moments between Tomoya and Megumi but the whole novel screams something bad it's going to happen. Megumi will win, sure, but the drama awaiting us before it happens is inevitable.

Sempai route in mangos is bretty gud. Erishit is so shit, she can't even win in her route. Truly a shit.

I dunno, she seemed to be freaking out everytime Megumi implied to be on intimate terms with Tomoya in GS2.

Eriri didn't freak out in GS2 because she still thought she had a chance to win.

What twist could they pull now? They already live each other so much and their chemistry is great.

Sometimes friendship is better than romance. Eriri and Tomoya can't be together, they keep grinding against each other and wearing one another out. Megumi and Tomoya are more cohesive.

>tfw saw this image and assumed Keit-ai posting
I am become the Sup Forums

Eriri
Tomoya pussying out
Sudden twist involving Megumi that stalls the development
etc

Considering the last few lines of dialogue in V11, the first one seems most likely.

White Album style twists. Eriri was the real heroine all along. Etc.

I don't think he's big enough of a hack to just recycle WA2.

Eriri is emotionally well adjusted on matters concerning Tomoya and romance. She doesn't need him to live and function. She would see him being with who he wants with a smile.

>Sudden twist involving Megumi that stalls the development
She doesn't like Tomoya romantically. Following Oregairu's trend of the main heroine not liking the MC romantically.

She loved him for years, seeing him off with a smile seems to be pushing it.

If she truly loves him she would. His happiness should be the most important thing. Her love isn't really grounded on anything but knowing him well and for a while.

>Eriri shows up
>Shows Tomoya how far she's come as an illustrator
>Finally says it loud and clear that she loves him and waits for a dumbfounded Tomoya to reply only to hear him say
>"I love Megumi"

Good lord, this has to happen.

Eriri loves him a whole lot and is sincere as it gets, but she has priorities. But she's not the type that gives up, so even if she has to wait she will. That sort of outcome would suit her.

Would she give up if Tomoya and Megumi had sex and she had his child?

Love bypasses all obstacles.

Your opinion is wrong.

If she really did keep pursuing him in that situation it'd just be sad.

No.

2D heroines aren't supposed to betray you (MC or the person they are dere to). That's what makes them pure and forever.

It's this mentality that ruined Utaha.

That's pretty cruel when you think about it since most MCs are monogamists.

Sweet victory.

Makes most harem anime more depressing than they need to be.

Yeah. If they were together they probably would destroy each other.

>Tomoya pussying out

If he does that then I'm rooting for a no one wins ending. There's a limit to how dense he can be and he doesn't deserve anyone if he's gonna be so indecisive.

I think there's a bigger chance of it being about Eriri, Megumi or even the game.

Wow, that'd be savage.

Make it happen!

I want Tomoya to have Eriri take care of the babies he makes with Megumi, then cuck them both with Utaha.

You don't need to worry about anything but a Megumi end.

>No, you're wrong, Megumi.
>It's not that I'm getting carried away. I just can't stop.
>When you're reading the script, your main heroine act is perfect.
>...no, you're becoming my main heroine.
>You're beautiful, cute, and moe.
>I just can't take my eyes off you. I don't want to let go of you.

Is megumi a sly girl, it seems she sabotage everyone else

Sort of. She knew that Eriri and Tomoya were about to get together at the end of V6, so she timed her departure so that she would stick in his mind.

>How to raise a boring girlfriend
>MC slowly gets to know a girl like in normal 3D relationship and makes her his girlfriend

Beats the opposite

>What twist could they pull now?
Eriri threatening to commit sudoku.

Did Megumi win?

Yes. Tomoya plans to fuck her on her eighteenth birthday.

It seems more like how he slowly converts Megumi into an otaku though.

Not really. Megumi still hates the very concept of galge.

No wonder, the guys are mostly horribly boring scum who sway for one girl or other based on a couple of events.

I wonder if Megumi hates herself for falling for a guy like that.

>...that's not much of a present Tomoya-kun.

So I've just watched this, and going by the responses

>Sup Forums likes Megumi
>Sup Forums actually wants a normalfag girl in real life, probably like Tomoya

Sup Forums has finally show their true colours

She can be nasty when she wants to be. Also she was sure she could convince Utaha to do what she wanted when Tomoya and Megumi were discussing Meguri's plot around volume 5.

The thing is she doesn't like hurting people which is why she only uses that social skill to tease them or push them forwards. If she wanted she could make a good antagonist.

She said she was an unromantic heroine and doesn't hold herself in high regards.

Yeah, and if Tomoya is making her watch harem, from her perspective those must all be bland self inserts without any endearing qualities.

>Will learn programming for you
>Will help you achieve your dreams
>Will get interested in your hobbies and try to share them with you even if she doesn't understand them
>Will spend all night with you

Doesn't sound like a bad deal at all.

>You're beautiful, cute, and moe
Sums up her character perfectly.

and annoying as fuck post vol 8

All characters were annoying in those volumes, Maruto really dropped the ball. Especially with volume 9 and 10.

If they ever decided to adapt them, it would be nice to get volume 7,8,GS and then move to volume 11 and GS2. Either that or add some filler that develops Izumi and Michiru's characters, we barely got anything of them and the new Circle looked very promising.

Iori spinoff when? Honestly the only good character in this shitfest. What the fuck happened to Maruto?

What is Megumi's end game?

She wouldn't. Tomoya isn't everything to Eriri.

Remember the Summer comiket, where Megumi starts acting. You have all been falling for it.

He wanted to end the story in volume 8 but the studio wouldn't let him so he had to find a way to extend the story without making it too obvious who was going to win until Season 2 was released.

That's why volume 9 and 10 were mostly recap.

He probably will end it once season 2 starts or around the middle of the run.

>Iori spinoff when?

Also yeah, the guy was entertaining to watch. They didn't do anything with him in the end.

Looks cute indeed :)

She wants Eriri back in the Circle and she wants things to be the way they used to.

She also wants to understand what Tomoya saw in her and if she really can be more than just a bland background character which is how she has seen herself since the start of the story.

Her goals may or not have shifted to getting it on with Tomoya but Maruto probably will clarify that in one or 2 volumes.

Hello there, Neutron Star!

You've missed the point completely. They both do love each other. Megumi was mad because she thought Tomoya was just playing around with her feeling.

Megumi is winning since forever. The only reson she may lose if the author is being a dick. Or it was written by SEO guy.

Megumi doesn't love Tomoya, she's just acting! ACTING!

Yes please. Make it so.

How do we fix Saekano?