(me)

(me)

Yes, he is our favorite president. I don't have a choice since he's our only president but even if we had two, he'd still probably be my favorite.

These retardo tweets are going to be a lot less funny after he crashes the economy.

thats not how comedy works.
In fact, i think in the scenario you lay out would only make this tweet more funny. Priceless funny

Youre damned right he is. Gerd bles murica

when is he going to nuke north korea because his feelings got hurt so we can all die in nuclear hellfire
come the fuck on already, i only have so long on this earth

He would have already if he was going to. Didnt hesitate to MOAB afgahnistan

M A D
A
N

What a fucking faggot. The only people who find this amusing are underaged/low iq retards from the_donald. Everyone else is embarassed by this childish behaviour from the most powerful man (child) in the world.

don't ruin what little hope i have

people like you remind me of pre-school children throwing a collective tantrum because they can get away with acting like a little bitch in front of the substitute teacher

Nice flag, leaf

The only one who's throwing a tantrum is the zionist retard with dementia who spergs out on Twitter everyday.

>twas her turn I tell ya

>Trump is a zionist
source?

(((me)))

>behaviour
implying Americans care what some faggy foreigner thinks

>if you don't like trump you must be a hilldawg XDDD
Fuck off retard, that bitch can go to hell too along with the rest of her rotten family.

donald will inherit the crash from nigger obama anyway so it's not his fault

>The only people who find this amusing
Group shaming tactic employed by female.

implying most americans aren't embarassed by the fact that their president is an overgrown oompa loompa with the vocabulary of a 10 year old.

Implying he is not prepared for that.
Why the fuck do you think he hasn't gotten rid of Mueller yet.
Trump will time the start of the impeachment hearings with the exact moment of the market crash.
Making it look as if the dems did it. He will blame the dems for the crash, the people will believe it. And he will get out of it blame free. The dems, the GOP and congress and all the other traitors will not survive.
He will purge them all.

Its their final attempt to discredit trump

90% shit tier presidents have a good well mannered behaviour anyway

it's fucking pathetic, at best they have a pic of Trump with the Israel-wall (like every president has to do)

It's so low IQ bait

netanyahu is one of the only leaders who openly support him

>your favorite President (me)

Donald Trump is the biggest meme in all of reality.

This man guy turned “80s guy” into a marketable business persona. He sold steak at the Sharper Image. He had a reality TV show that was mostly him shitting on people brown nosing him. He accused the first black president of being an African Muslim on Twitter. He ran for president and in the primaries called out his opponents that he’d previously given money to. He made
memes out of all his rivals that none of them could escape. He had the entire American propaganda complex against him (with notable conservative exceptions and new media like breitbart and Infowars) and was said to have no chance of winnin, then did. He is the first head of state to be a frequent online shitposter, but beyond that is fucking hilarious at it.

He is the best embodiment of this country I can imagine, and like watching Alejandro Jodorowski direct reality itself with his presidency.

Yep, about sums it up. Finally, a little piece of me is in the White House.