Whats this im reading on social media about "burger slavery wasnt real because there were no slave ships"?

whats this im reading on social media about "burger slavery wasnt real because there were no slave ships"?
Is slavery denialism the new thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/entertainment/music-news-reviews/article182578611.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mamasita

god

would fuck

Wait what the fuck, can you tell me more about this shit, the slave ship shit not about that bitch

Now this right here is what a slide thread looks like take notes

sacbee.com/entertainment/music-news-reviews/article182578611.html

Is, is this a motherfucking joke?

Burger slavery wasn't real, because burger slavery was just 5% of the slave trade. The vast majority were headed for Brazil.

But Jews expect us to feel so guilty about something we weren't a part of, to the point we destroy our country.

Fuck off.

I mean this
>But his first premise in that post, the competing 250-year and 400-year timelines of U.S. History versus the history of slavery on the American continent, doesn’t swim either. British, Dutch and Spanish colonists brought their slaves to America before the United States fought its Revolution and became a country.

Is this nigger saying that he identifies himself as an American Abbo? Like "Bitch I know we came from Africa, but I identify as part of an Aboriginal tribe like the Indians, so u stole our land nigger!"

Am I missing something?

Because that isn't slavery denialism, it's revolutionary.

Whatever. Show me your best cholas.

i think he is just saying that the concept of slavery as an american institution is greatly overblown, if it was merely a leftover from former colonial powers

newfag

>show me the ships

I'm waiting...

T. B.O.B.

>that pic
im starting to think that islam is actually a good thing.

Thanks for your valuable contribution

Every white American is expected to bear the cross for slavery when slavery in north america was a fucking luxury vacation compared to slavery on sugar islands or south america. Bring up 600k+ white men dying to free blacks from slavery and the kikes and niggers trying to take advantage of you will reeee 100% of the time.

I just have this list.

He said it so I didn't have to. A hero in my book.

Yeah, but if you say that. Then the logical conclusion is that they were after that, peoples in america, before United States was formed, living on the lang like Indians a people not connected to the original colonies, that brought them there originally.

why does no one blame protestant religion for slavery?
the reason spain and portugal couldnt enslave natives and wouldnt openly deal with black slaves in their colonies was that the church said even nignogs where technically human while protestant religion encouraged slavery

Based Protestantism
>slavery justified
>sex is evil
>basic sexuality is also evil
Never again

I forgot also Protestants think work and shame are virtues

fake tits are disgusting

The Jews owned the slave ships.

Denial? No. Acceptance that slavery leads to fast, great progress? Yes.
t.burgerland
;)

oh look hot chick bean flag insulting term for some nationality? yup. bait thread. sage.

Slide thread. Saged.

>that pic
is she asian?

nope.
sauce because some fag gonna ask anyways.
@abrildaniela21

>this is new knowledge to some people
Holy fuck I'm glad I went to a poor school with books from the 70's

Read your fucking history books niggers, it all but spells it out in black and white

being lazy is a virtue? Nigger detected

wtf I'm am woke now

>tattoo
>piercing
wouldn't even feed her to my dogs.

>reading on social media
There's your problem right there.

There were slave ships and Jews owned them.
Don't let the kikes re-write history to save themselves.

yet the people who were importing the west african slaves were European. If this picture "redpills" you, then please consider blowing your skull open

Race is a social construct muh nigger. People wuz importing people. There is only one race. The Human race. The human race is therefore exploitative in nature regardless of color