Why do you guys dont care about south america?

I know we are trash but still.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fH8QjTwxNZA
instagram.com/paisaspaisas/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because south america isn't relevant.

I'm sorry but it's the truth for now. The communism and the corruption is rampant there.

Why do you want us to care? Do you acknowledge that south americans are monkeys who can't take care of themselves and need whitey to come and save them?

Too many shitskins

Because they don't send their best, only rapists and other criminals

holy shit i fucking love your women i will steal them all with my glorious white cock

They used to intervene alot on our politics. Please America, save our countries from th red menace again

So is this gonna be bunda thread or what

South America: white enough to maintain society, native enough to be so corrupt that society never advances

>implying cucking yourself to the monopoly guy jew is means to save yourself from marxist jews

Only South Americans can save themselves from kikery

You faggots need to stay the fuck out of Europe. Too many south americans here now

The more South American cuties move to Germany the better. Can you spare a million or two? Roasties welcome.

I would destroy my 100% pure nordic ancestory tree for this without a second thought, can we exchange women?

There is a German hiding under that flag.

reminder that i will literally take a harem of sexy south american women to my massive farm in ecuador for intense breeding and then take my tribe back to northwestern canada where we will build fusion and salt reactors for infinite energy and create a superplex of pleasure.

What can I do to get a culombian cutie wife?

For me its because i dont understand the language, its very hard for me to get good, reliable, info about South american countries.

>Why do you guys dont care about south america?
I don't but my fucking shitty and corrupted "government" apparently does

>huwhite
>murican

This girl is brazilian, i remember seeing her on IG.
God bless big bundas.

>youtube.com/watch?v=fH8QjTwxNZA

Need a rundown of this meme

GOD DAMN i just want to make a crusade across south america and impregnate multiple women in each region so that the whole of south america bears my noble seed!

But most South Americans are already brainwashed by kikery

You either
>are mestizos
>or ally with mestizos against Whites in the US
Maybe that's just your Leftist vanguard, but your pro-White Right is small and quiet.

And
>no speaka de anglaise
The language barrier

Yes, because I said Germany, mate.

I'm surprised that you even have the internet connection to make this shit thread.

>language barrier
Spanish is easy. If you had to take latin or some other romance language in school you can read it easily.
Within a few weeks of learning in an immersive environment you can have passable Spanish to survive.

I think it would be much easier to just deport you to Brazil desu

Argentina

Yeah, I thought so. The floor, walls, bed and furniture looks Brazilian.

Why does she have to be so hot?

>Why don't you care about us
>I know we're trash
Dude you answered your own question. What else do you want us to say?

it's a tranny

I care about you senpai

>fell in love with an Colombian girl
Help me Sup Forums. On here I am full blown 1488, but then I meet this qt Colombian girl and now I want to betray my race.
Fuck I just want to marry her. She's so perfect.

She says she's "white", but in reality i really doubt if she's any more the 75% Euro.

Sorry but we only take BIG HATIAN COCK no small german willie

When is your revolution happening?

She is darn superhot

>implying that's a problem
If she still has a feminine penis, it's all good.

for all its faults, south america is decaying a lot slower than the first world, and continuing to breed at a stable rate. it might be all it takes

I'd be all over SA in a flash if it weren't for the fact that I would probably be murdered in some horrendously painful fashion.

Kraut being cuck why am i not surprised?Denazzification was a mistake, amerimutts whent to far.

G-George?

Sorry Brazil. We saved Chile once and now everyone hates us. We can't risk it

Because mestizos are scum and have never amounted to anything worthy.

Only people that care about south America outside of south Americans are company's that want no english manual labor minimum wage slaves. Now that trump got rid a lot of them they starting to buck under the pressure but still doing fine. If I was south American I would never move to America desu.

She is darn hot

It's not all that relevant, but it will be. If things don't work out between this middle eastern chick I'm going to wife me a spic from either Columbia, Argentina, Chile or Brazil. Also Patagonia in Chile is my SHTF go to area because of the Andes, Islands and since no one thinks about nuking Chile.

I really should probably learn Spanish and take a trip down there tho.

Don't fucking do it unless you plan on moving to Colombia with her: Latinas become really shitty and entitled when exposed to Jewmerican society for too long. Don't say I didn't warm you

desu I like you guys as long as you stay in your countries. you are genuinely nice people and rural south america looks comfy. I hope you the best, god bless. wish I could visit but I am poor and live in ohio.

yeah america should help you fight the communists and but you lot need to keep the CIA out of your nations

you have the best women in the world desu

stay out of our lands you apenigger.
If you come down here I'll hunt you down, flay you alive and wear your skin as a muffler

>tfw no qt hispanic gf

yeah I knew this upper class mexican girl in HS and she really liked us blond haired guys but I was always afraid she was some cartel daughter sent up here to hide from the hitmen. she was a zombie thot who lived in her phone and was even more vapid than a valley girl.

half-beans have a hard time in white countries desu, they don't fit in like hapas

sorry we're full

Also, Colombianitas thread I guess.

instagram.com/paisaspaisas/

I am afraid to visit south america because i have blond hair will I stick out too much? I have been to the american southwest and I look like an alien next to all the mexicans

>nuke all of South America
>nuke all of North America
>nuke all of Asia except Nips
>nuke all of Africa
>nuke all of Africa
>nuke all of Africa
>nuke Australia
>tactical nuke Sweden
>ethnic cleanse Sweden
>do the same with France

i fucking hate south america
rio la plata über alles

This.

Is it worth travelling to your country for feminine benis? How fast are the STD clinics and how do I go about not getting murdered when I step one foot off the plane?

Death of german race and slavshit race will only benifit balts.

Girl here
Why do you guys get so offended when you a Caucasian women with a Latino or black but you guys are ok with having sex and marrying a Latina girl? Pic-related

I literally have NEVER cared or even thought about a single country south of Mexico's border other than Brazil. And in the case of Brazil it's almost always "whoa check out how fucked up and terrible Brazil is!"

there's no blondes here and sometimes blondes are hunted for their hair to make voodoo dolls
you really shouldn't come

fuck off roastie coalburner piece of shit

You don't want us to care about you. We care about the Middle East; consider how that usually works out.

We don't say that to huincas.

Thats why you germaniacs are never to be put in charge of anything. You guys make good widgets but politically you only know how to wreak things. Like Europe.

>Tfw no qt white bf

that's what I thought honestly, you people are savages and hopefully we kill all the mexicans here. after that we can shake hands through the fence dividing anglo-america from shitskin-america

WE WUZ KANGZ

yeah anglos are the only good whites desu

of course
just remember to never step foot south of texas if you value your life

Lol. I grew up in CA and am super Scottish/German in heritage. Hispanic girls are easy as fuck to get here. You seriously don't even have to really try if you're 6' + and white out here if you're only looking to get your dick wet with one.

Mind you, with absolute zero effort, you'll stumble into some chola's bed who is a 6/10 at best. But if you spend a little bit of time you can guarantee a 7-8/10.

Just bring your on protection. They try to baby trap white guys.

How is the Palestinian community down there? Im half Palestinian myself and want to know how well integrated they are.

I hate the heat so its fine with me

Not really latvia, we wuz kangz you were slavs.

They are fine.

Who talking about women faggot I want a 5 foot brown south american boy I can give the stink eye and spank when he naughty and doesn't want to mow my lawn.

>she really liked us blond haired guys

You niggers are really lucky, we have this thing called "mejorar La raza" which means "improving the race", we try to seek out the tallest and most Nordic people to breed with. Specially since we're short people, the manlet cutoff here is 5'10.

>TFW 5'4 spic let
>TFW I know some tall euro/american white can just take our wymynz without even trying.

At least dancing salsa evens it out

Gringos glow in the dark here, but are treated very nicely.

Woman are reasource, men arent, woman have limited possibility of reproduction men dont which is why men compeat to pass their genes while woman chose which partner has best genes, you have to know evolution well to know what i mean by this but basicaly men can fuck around woman cant becouse bouth sexes have natural roles which are caused by the way we evolved as a speches.

300 Spanish veterans from the grand turkish war literally raped your entire civilization its kind of funny really

so well integrated i found out trough the internet that we had the most palestines

It's easier to kill everything than to don't admit to yourself and lie to yourself like you anglos do that you can't control everything.

yeah I don't like sticking out. I grew up around niggers and you never want to be surrounded by niggers. you guys know about how to deal with them

>we have this thing called "mejorar La raza" which means "improving the race", we try to seek out the tallest and most Nordic people to breed with.

Anyone want to travel to Colombia with me?

>You wuz slavs
Wew you cant google things before posting them?I am not surprised you low IQ spanish rape babies arent intelegant enough to do it.

I bet alot of these guys would set you up for a kidnapping. they make bank kidnapping ameri-tards in their nations

>my entire civilization.

They took one city, by betrayal none the less.

eh she's alright.

t. puppet of the russians for 60 years because of autism politics

I need a touchy-feely, motherly, caring latina with a big ass. Where do I get one?

>5'4

KEK

Im 5'11 and i wanna kill myself how do you get around

If the pussy look like OPs picture i'm all in for the risk

correct, look at all these darkies in Germany

Califonia.

>tfw not intelegant enough to gabagool

I was just bullying desu, the incas were cool people

honestly you south americans are lucky, having your country become "relevant" means that the jews take it over and all the shitskins from india and china come here to carve out a piece of the pie and the rest of the world blames all its problems on you

No she won't move to the US.

She wants me to finish my degree in Colombia and stay with her. Her career is something that would be impossible to make any money in the US