BLM Protesters Shut Down a Walmart (Yes, a Walmart)

Here is some fresh cancer, uploaded to Youtube from a FB live video filmed yesterday. It's everything you would expect. They just wander around screaming and ruin everybody's day for no good reason. No arrests, no violence, but a new chant was born...
>Whose Walmart?
OUR WALMART!!!
>Whose Walmart?
OUR WALMART!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0hlEGK6t2-8

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Business/walmart-stuck-food-stamp-shopping-spree/story?id=20563982
ksla.com/story/24805322/dfcs-6-snap-users-disqualified-for-abusing-ebt-glitch-25-more-pending
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rhyming walmart with walmart
>rhyming like with like
They're getting lazier by the day. Such a shame, I liked 'hey hey ho ho' and 'no racists no kkk'

>shutting down Walmart

You monsters, how can you desecrate an american christma carol?!

Why the don't they just protest in the privacy of their own homes and leave us all alone!

Niggers

This is good way to wake the normies up I hope the niggers keep this up. Let the fire rise.

Me in the Fuck Trump shirt.

>Shut Down a Walmart
and this is on Sup Forums because?
literally nobody cares about walmart except for white trash and niggers.

Having a rally in a supermarket?

The poor wallmart greeter probably shat himself when he saw the angry mob heading towards him.

Probably. I'll be honest - When I saw this it really pissed me off. I have friends who work at Walmart. They get enough shit as it is.

They should just do this. It's less annoying and you can just step over them.

In this end this whole thing is about getting gibz. Not about racism or niggers shot by police. It's only about black people getting shit for nothing. They won't stop until WE IZ MILLYUNAIRS

Ill bet. I have a wallmart near my college, Its like walking into the store of broken dreams every time.

>B-but... You're supposed to stop walking. WHERE IS MY ATTENTION?!?!?!

Don't woerry, he's already devoided of all emotion due to working in a supermarket.

>wallmart greeter

wait...

They sell guns there, why not make like that video game where the guy who has covered wars jumps into a mall full of zombies and uses wacky killer toy weapons?

How is this not elderly abuse?

Is he trying to hug the cameraman?

dont have time to watch the whole thing, just tell me what point in the video I should skip to see some sharts

I think he's just falling

>he think Americans give a shit about the elderly

>STAND UP FIGHT BACK
>it's 80% white people

>It was at that exact moment Tyrone realized he had made a terrible mistake.

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA
even if it doesn't rhyme it is kind of catchy

But why of all places wallmart? It just doesnt add up!

USA and KKK rhyme....it's the reason why it's catchy

Is it the wall part of it that pissed them off? A great big WALLmart?

Walmartfag here. I would be thoroughly amused.

I'd say the main point of this video is that these people invaded private property for their "protest" and it looks like no arrests were made, and they shut down the store (temporarily). That's a bad precedent right there. Now that some of these people know they can get away with fucking with people in a Walmart instead of blocking a road, it's entirely possible this might become the new "thing." As to what actually happens in the video, it isn't anything special. They just wander around the store like a pack of zombies, chanting the same bullshit. (Except at the beginning of the video, where we get a "Whose Walmart? OUR WALMART!" thing going.)

The K rhymes with USA.

What are your favorite nigchants?

>Where is grandpa?
>Greeting people at wallmart
>Serves him right for raising us, hehehe.
>Get me more beer and weed.

do they know what they're protesting this time?

they came for the sharts

Seems like a good time for some intercom scenanigens....

I saw like 2 black people

Today?

I'm sure they're just "trying to start a conversation."
>que monotone zombie chants and telling people to go fuck themselves
OMG I love black lives now

>Implying there is no white trash on Sup Forums.

A conversation where I cant say anything because they try to drown out anyone trying to talk to them with loud chanting? SIGN ME THE FUCK off.

You don't have the right to protest on private property, why the fuck weren't they arresting these cunts?

Black Friday matters

>ch-checked

But why?

Kek

Blacks are a fucking menace. It wont be long until one of their flashmobs gets peppered with hollowpoints.

kek

We have reached peak America.

>I saw like 2 black people
Are you ok?

NO Communists
NO Gays
NO Jewish USA

Saving Money™ and Living Better™?

Call up the Walmart and tell them to ban nigger protesters from their store

I DINDU NUFFIN WRONG OFFISA

but they are the sharts, user

Who's walmart?

Our walmart.

Blacks all need to be shipped to Libya to report for slave duty.

O SAY CAN YOU SHART IN THE LOCAL WALMART

They struck at the the heart of America...We won't forget those gommies

White or (((white)))?

No the Walmart

This is like a dredd comic.

>Defiling our sacred places
These animals need to go

That's a really good question. My guess is management stepped in and told the cops to stand down. A few years ago there was a glitch with EBT cards that granted unlimited purchases. Once people realized it, then cleaned out a Walmart in Louisiana, and abandoned their carts when the glitch was fixed. Nothing was ever done about those people. abcnews.go.com/Business/walmart-stuck-food-stamp-shopping-spree/story?id=20563982

Whatever they are doing in the pic, that's the way to do it.

I found this very funny

>go to beach this summer
>on my 5th outing saw a black guy selling bootleg CDs
Truly an otherworldly experience. That beach was like Detroit I tell you.

Bretty good

>Black lives matter
Stop deluding yourself

dept of family services ended up going after a bunch of the most egregious cases

ksla.com/story/24805322/dfcs-6-snap-users-disqualified-for-abusing-ebt-glitch-25-more-pending

ill give it to you those women are fucking ugly and this is accurate

What is even the fucking purpose of this protest?
What end does it serve?
Did a bunch of dindus get killed there on nigger friday? no? so what are they even doing

BLM is the Westboro Baptist Church of the lefties, but with more actual violence.

Where is your based Poseidon now.

brap.

That man has evolved a 180 degree FOV. Masterrace confirmed

What are they even protesting at this point? No one said Wal-Mart's weren't nigger infested...

Fucking checked and confirmed uncivilized.

Its obvious that they are seizing the means of production and attempting to establish a communist state in there Walmart after wine prices went up and these innocent middle aged women demand respect so they can get drunk while ignoring issues

Nice comments, guys.

GIB ME GIB ME GIB ME, CAN'T YOU SEE, ALL Y'ALL CRACKAS VICTIMIZE ME

>wal-mart
>means of production

>checks comments

Har!

I don't shop there, but if I did I would organize a local boycott for the management allowing disruptive nogs and white-guilters to ruin my shopping experience. Fuck them where they breathe.

Those comments are fucking perfect