Tranny Hate Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-charged-sexual-abuse-2-year-old-child-restaurant-bathroom-david-gray-a7992356.html
local10.com/news/crime/man-accused-of-molesting-14-year-old-girl-in-bathroom-in-oakland-park
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Toootally normal guys, come on.

Related to OP image, trannies actually consider this their period.

That's a female.

the epitome of trans beauty. what a goddess

Ricky always acted and dressed like a fag

Bump

How can we use them to benefit society. Killing them is wasted potential. How about slavery?

Or just let them work in peace and leave alone. Like you do with any group that you want to be productive.

I will never understand why they always use the words powerful, inspiring, and brave for shit that requires no effort and is retarded.

If I went into the middle of a park and cut my foot off they would say it was an incredible statement on abilism or some shit.

Fuck off faggot.

dont hate 0.02% of the population
we did nothing wrong -_-

hate lefties that use us as a reason to destroy the society
we just want to live a normal life

>we just want to live a normal life
Just act like a normal person then and stop trying to make everyone play along with your mental disorder

This is why the best trannies have a dick - the bigger the better. Traps should never remove their cocks.

Nah, I can't have faggots running around free.

You don't have a choice for a good reason.

Fuck off amerimutt, enjoy your diabetes and burgerbutt.

only leftsits and autistic SJW xir girls are doing this

we just cant be our born gender and want to transition and blend in

It will happen, you'll see.

It's a mental disorder and therefore a problem that should be fixed in the mind, not the body.

Show your real flag, faggot, or your face will be struck by a pox for 7 years.

and live our lives in peace.

I want to do the science and solve problems in the energy sector. Don't have time to force people to do anything, energy don't make itself.

>we just cant be our born gender
You litterally are your born gender, just accept it because we both know you will never be able to change it no matter how much you mutilate you body with drugs and surgery

Lol no, amerifat. Go with autism young one.

Hello. Just came by to drop this off c:

Seriously, fuck trannies

>Tranny Hate Thread
>YEEEAAH

Thing is, when trannies leave the house and interact in society, we can’t leave them alone. This is because A non-passing Tranny leaves the house, asking to be recognized as the sex they arent is asking society to play along with their delusion. This gives the rest of us choices: we can choose to play along with their delusion to varying degrees, or we can recognize the reality (“you’re an ugly man in ladies clothes, so use the men’s restroom, you freak!”). Only way for society to leave trannies alone is to let them be trannies at home and amongst their own kind, and for society to not interfere with the tranny individual or the insular tranny community.

>menstrual health conference
wat

>we should bring in a tranny to help shape kids attitudes to them
>bring in the most terrifying thing they can find

yes, but there is no way of fixing it besides taking hormones and transitioning

lol look at this fucking loser who thinks his ugly tranny is sexy

You will receive the curse now, there is nothing you can do to avoid it. Also, it's painfully obvious you're a self-hating amerifat.

A dose of copper-encased lead injected at high pressure into He brain stem works as well

Taking hormones doesnt cure your delusion and transitioning just seals your suicide.

At first you are an ugly loser with no friends and after transitioning you are an ugly freak abomination without firends.

Also, I believe you re probanly just some autistic larper.

Or you can stop being a faggot and leave them alone.

It's literally the only thing required.

You spend your time policing non-violent behavior (needing to pee and poop) is a waste of time, people need to use the bathroom, that's it.

You're worried about minor details that have no basis in reality, similar example is expecting the south to rise again!

literally just a tomboy. Perfectly fuckable still.

>I think I am a bird, therefore the only cure is to cut my arms off, get grotesque wing prosthetics and jump off a building. >In addition I demand every else call me a bird or else I will kill myself.
Really sounds like a cure to me

We do leave them alone, but these freaks bother us with their health costs and toilet privileges.

>You spend your time policing non-violent behavior (needing to pee and poop) is a waste of time, people need to use the bathroom, that's it.

Pic related is why society cares about the right sex using the right restroom. Society values unmolested children more than your feelings.

> Make up unrelated example, sounds like hyperbole to me.
Stop being this stupid amerimutt, it's childish and you are going full autism with that kind of shit.

he is completely right

Seeing how they make the clitoral hood is pretty cool

Kek

Only if you don't want to use public funds to subsidize or pay for your operations. I don't give a fuck what you do so long as I don't have to fund it

Why do you hate trannies? Every tranny is one more shemale for you to fuck and one less man to compete with for females/shemales.

The way I see it trannies are the perfect sexual win/win for everybody except CIS females. And CIS females are sexually so empowered it is only good they lose.

>hes a manchild
>Thinks he is a little girl
>wants to force everyone to act like he is a little girl instead of a mentally ill manchild
sounds pretty autistic to me famalama

The high suicide rate statistic isn't valid as we don't know the number of people who commit suicide because they're trans but never come out

DIALATION IS A BEAUTIFUL PROCESS SHITLORD.

h

Sexual degeneracy? No thanks.

Look I can google too, even two articles, which means that there are twice as many non-trans pedos:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/man-charged-sexual-abuse-2-year-old-child-restaurant-bathroom-david-gray-a7992356.html

local10.com/news/crime/man-accused-of-molesting-14-year-old-girl-in-bathroom-in-oakland-park

You simply shifting the subject because you don't have any reasoning, plain and simple.

If society really valued unmolested children then the south wouldn't be allowed to procreate, fucking pedos are rampant there.

Thanks for making me almost puke. The redpills on sex change are making me feel slightly ill.

Set the freaks on fire!

No, he's just making shit up.

Are you showing us your fap library?

Puke, you say...

What are you referring to? You are out of context, amerimutt.

*blocks your path*
>I am a woman bigot
*splash*

So if Uncle Frank thinks he's Napoleon, should we make him Emperor of France and let him invade Russia?

>No, he's just making shit up.
and you arn't?
you're a man, who is making shit up about being a woman.
how is that different than a man making shit up about being a bird?

Oh damn thanks for the good laugh.

lol, funny seeing fgc shit on here.

The suicide rate would even be higher if you include the suicides of the trannys that didnt came out.

Also they have a mental illness, its just a delusion, they are not woman and they dont look like woman and they cant fullfill the tasks of women.
And when they realize they are no women and even if it wouldnt solve their problems they cant turn back because of the transition.

I've already seen this so I immediately closed it bro nice try. Still nasty af. For any newfags out there reading this don't look at this filth lmao

kek

>that manspreading

It's a twink

Florida ain’t the South, shill.
If I posted with Templar flag, you’d make a jab at RCC.
If I posted Nazi flag, you’re say shit about Röhm and SA.
You’re the one with the Fag flag, supporting “leave the child molesting trannies Alone when they prey upon kids in bathrooms”, guess you support NAMBLA too

I´d wash her with a broom and power fuck her

>“leave the child molesting trannies Alone when they prey upon kids in bathrooms”

BUT DAT'S HYPERBOLE!

what the fuck

He's making shit up to conflate with an unrelated situation.

Much like implying that every amerimutt is a bucktoothed west-virgina sister fucking hillbilly to derail the subject.

Gender identity is more than penis and vagina, that is sex, a difference in definition between the two. I am born of the sex man but live under the gender of woman, to what degree of success is my own problem and worry.

See, I use big words there for you Everett and talk all edumacated.

>It's the obvious faggot doing obvious damage control like every other thread

I agree with the Russian. I never asked to be this awake.
Too late.

i liked it better when tranny was a term for transvestites
not for transexuals

Gender is a social construct people make up, sex is biological reality. I’d rather deal with the reality (mentally ill person who thinks he’s a she).

During my time in central florida, I can say they are no different than the south. Plenty of white trash with inbreeding problems.

Nope, against pedos in all forms. To prison with the lot of them, regardless of faggotry, trans, straight and nigger.

But yes, free Rhodesia of course.

>Species identity is more than genes, that is genetics, a difference in definition between the two. I am born with the genetics of a human but live under the species identity of bird, to what degree of success is my own problem and worry.
>but also you need to pretend im a bird or else ill kill myself
literally the same thing

when you are trans-straight you are actually gay.

you should encourage it!

Suck it up pussy, just be lucky you live in the time you do, if you were born in the 1929s and had the same ideas you had now, you would've been thrown of a bridge

Society only tolerated trannies/transvestitsm for entertainment value. The only people who value transsexuals are The medical industries (Big Pharma, surgeons, (((shrinks)))

post dicord link

are you?

Leave ricky alone, f.champ loves him very much!

If you’ve never seen a northeastern Hasidic community, you’be never seen interbreeding problems. Ask your boss about it, shill. Only Yankees and foreigners think Florida is part of the South.

Most of them that don't shove it in everyone's faces are usually left alone, it's the activists and virtue signallers that are shouting it from the rooftops, indoctrinating children and living with a victimhood complex that face the most backlash and with good reason.

transvestites are acceptable, they´re men dressed as women and like a man dressed as a clown or a man dressed as a robot, HE goes to the man´s bathroom

SO POWERFUL

clean your fucking mirror cunt

> You are welcome to kill yourself birdperson, I respect your choice.

Alright, Cletus, I'll help you with those wordy thingys.

Sex is is immutable (doesn't change), born with dick, you are born man.

Gender is the amalgamation (all the bits that represent) of expressions of sexual traits. You look woman, gender woman but still sex man.

Not that hard amerimutt.

is that a trans-mong?
I didn´t think that was possible, I´m smart but I identify as a mongoloid, I wear some cushions so my body looks like a kidney bean and that way I could get special parking

I feel bad for this mentally ill man

blending in is really the last thing these freaks do