LMAO

"studies from the world health organisation found America to be the number one consumers of soy based foods" - 2017

who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2017/america-soy-consumption

RISE OF THE SOYIM

Oyyyy very, the soyim know!

Gas the beans, low test wars nao

Contains "soy" !

don't you Japfags eat boiled warts and verrucas?

Not for food, studies have shown that the Japanese (ironicly) have the most food consumption, especially by population size.

I was going to have a bag of cheezits today, but i looked at the ingredients and it contained soy. For whatever fucking reason a baked cheese cracker snack has soy in it

Lmao don't you Brits literally eat dried up blood and gypsy horse from Romania?

nothing wrong with blood pudding, you silly man

American shuttles lost the space race to SOYUZ.

You trust brits to source blood from non malnourished gypsy animals?

No wonder China overtook you

Daily reminder that soy reduces estrogen and helps against cancer.

Copied from the other soy thread:

Think of it this way: An estrogen molecule is like a jumbo jet that attaches to the Jetway of an airport. It discharges passengers into the terminal, which is suddenly a busy, noisy place. Phytoestrogens, being weak estrogens, are like small, private planes with few passengers and no cargo, yet they still occupy the Jetway after landing. When phytoestrogens occupy the cell, normal estrogens cannot. Plant estrogens do not eliminate all of estrogen's effects, but they do minimize them, apparently reducing breast cancer risk and menstrual symptoms.

just picked up my anti-soy starter kit from the aryan market today
juden beware

fuck off, kike

Scotfags eat blood and guts and dicks and sperm, while some of us Englishfags have unknowingly eaten horse, i will grant you that

Why do you refer to yourself as a "fag"? Do English men enjoy the meat of man and horse?

I just checked check mix (chex mix?) that has soy too... slimjims, beef jerky. So many things that shouldn't have soy contain it

decent shit posting from japan

but you probably are the leading consumer of soy after all

>basic facts that counter memes
>"fuck off here's a shitty picture yeah that will show them"
Why are you so willfully ignorant?