Color traits passed on children

Is there some kind of infographic or other information that describes how what kinds of looks are passed from parents to children?

for example
white male me, with green eyes and black hair reproduces children with for example Mia Khalifa
would they look more like me or more like their mother?
I know that darker traits (skin, eye and hair color) are more dominant in genetics
hence why so many "mixed race couples" have kids that represent the darker toned parent.

However my family is kinda strange when it comes to this
One of my cousins has for example blonde hair and blue eyes, while both parents have black hair and brown eyes.
grandpa though used to be blonde.
anoter grandpa of us has a very dark skin color (typical sand nigger skin)
yet all of his kids look like him, but are white

for some reason it is really hard to find information of this kind on the web
or I'm just too stupid to find it

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children
genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/brown-eyed-parents-blue-eyed-kids
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>alt right cant into science

Dont try, retard. Maybe you can watch anime while praying to your bible and scream maga hahahahaha!

Look up the punnet square...

I've got brown hair and amber eyes but my kids are almost guuaranteed blonde hair and blue eyes, my nieces and nephews all do.

why does it matter you're never gonna fuck mia khalifa anyway

thx I was looking for that kind of information

I was just curious, since my grandpa is dark skinned and the rest of the family is not

>Look up the punnet square...
Then throw it away for being a nearly useless over simplification.

There are dominant and recessive genes, and half genes.

So recessive blonde will be lower case b and dominant brown will be big B.
Lets say both mom and dad have brown hair, but they both carry the recessive blonde gene.

Some genes can be half expressed. So lets say that you had a naturally blue haired dad and a red haired mom, you could end up with a purple haired child.
Actual examples of this are how people with one sickle cell gene only partly have the disease.

Oh and each of those squares represent a possible child with a 25% chance of being born.

Stfu, when you map out all the possible traits the punett square is a perfect representation of how inheritance works.

For YOU

Trying to predict this on your own using scientific methods will be more or less useless. Instead just try looking for actual examples of the mix you’re thinking.

>For YOU
You're right. I'm sure it would be sufficient for him.

>all the possible traits
And relevant genes. Good luck with that.
Still won't be perfect either.
It's literally biology education for 11 year olds.

>Stfu, when you map out all the possible traits the punett square is a perfect representation of how inheritance works.
so a punnett square accounts for CAG repeat inherited diseases like Huntington's, polymethylation, and linkage?
It doesn't, so don't talk about something you have no idea about
this user is right
eye color is controlled by over 16 different loci
hair color is controlled by more than 4 on separate chromosomes
the punnett square assumes complete linkage equilibrium and a single allele that determines phenotype
To answer your question, as mentioned above, most of these traits are controlled by many different loci
Europeans are (contrary to liberal uninformed opinion) more genetically diverse than africans because we are less inbred than the older races.
So a european's genotype for something like eye color would look something like this:
gBggagbBbgBb
with the big B being brown color
However, blacks and brown people are more inbred and generally have a genotype that looks like this:
BBBBBBBBbBBBgB
So when they breed with a european, the sheer number of multilocal B alleles overwhelm the diverse genome of the european, even at 1:1 combination

So just for understanding purpose in my case this would kinde look like this?
I have some blonde hair on my face, especially my mustache
so I guess it is a recessive trait then

Genes are traits retard. Also plenty of conditions are determined by one trait.

>punnett square assumes complete linkage equilibrium and a single allele that determines phenotype

so add more squares fucknut

Left half would be black hair recessive right half would be blonde

STOP FUCKING STOP

YOU CAN'T APPLY 6TH GRADE BIOLOGY TO THE REAL WORLD THAT EASILY

Your eyes have multiple genes in them which are dominant recessive and co dominant. Using a punnet square will just leave you either confused or angry

>Genes are traits retard.
I actually laughed out loud.
Can we start the white genocide in North American please?

So use a punett square with multiple genes

>high school biology in america
i talk shit but it is a basic look at probability
dna is vast in its abilities to distribute attributes
the square can explain the basics
but this was literal high school shit

genetics.thetech.org/how-blue-eyed-parents-can-have-brown-eyed-children

>Many people become confused at this point because they think that this situation should happen in every case where two genes are on the same chromosome. It doesn’t because of something called recombination. That is a story for another day…

>a basic look at probability
Very basic. Too basic for most things.

that doesn't work. alleles that are next to each other exhibit linkage disequilibrium, and the only way to know linkage disequilibrium is mapping out the genome or LOD analysis.
You can't use punnett squares on most human traits; the assumptions that come with punnett squares specifically invalidate it when talking about phenotypes that can largely be determined by epigenetic factors or polygenetic inheritance.
And all of this is discounting epigenetic factors like methylation and silencing, which is why many people are born blonde and eventually darken to complete black.

>One of my cousins has for example blonde hair and blue eyes, while both parents have black hair and brown eyes

I've got some bad news for you, friendo. The mother got BLEACHED.

thx for the link user!
it brought me to a more simple version that is actually pretty interestening
genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/brown-eyed-parents-blue-eyed-kids

Also it makes perfect sense with the post of this user

>The mother got BLEACHED.

just had a chat with my cousin, turns out his dad used to be blonde in his youth but got darker hair color over time?

how is THAT possible?

>just had a chat with my cousin, turns out his dad used to be blonde in his youth but got darker hair color over time?
Most people i know had blonde hair when they were children, even mulattos.

First post, best post.

I am a light brown hair blue eyed anglo-iberian-american. I married and had a daughter with a mestizo woman. Our baby has almost auburn hair and a more fairer skin that myself.

So in my experience, if you are white and mate with a light-brown or lighter color skin mate, chances are you baby's skin will be pretty much white.

Happens to a lot of people, me and my father had the same thing. He's got dark brown hair and blue eyes now and I've got brown hair and blue eyes. How old is your cousin now?

It happens, look at your early school photos and you'll see lots of blonde hears that turned mousey brown during puberty.

Assuming your school wasn't populated by shitskins.

Hullo, Alt-Right here, I have come here to point out that OP is not Alt-Right. That is all.

>How is THAT possible?
Very common. Dad and brother were both like this.

I think a lot of proud melanin rich individuals are going to be very disappointed by Harry and Meghan's child assuming they have one. He is so ginger and she paler than a lot of Mediterraneans.

14, 15 something around there, now that you mention it, yeah her hair got a bit darker over time.

Mine however got lighter a bit over time

here you go

Gets complicated with African (sub Saharan) DNA involved. See pic related on that. You'd be amazed at how much white washing it takes to change genotypes.

White people of European ancestry really are the most diverse group of people on the planet. The issue is when they start getting blacked, all that diversity disappears. You might do well to get your genome tracked to see what you actually are, and what she actually is, to get a better idea of what may be the result of your offspring.

I think there was only recent a study that showed that skin color is defined by 6 alleles and that the variation was very low but characteristic for the climate the population inhabits. So breaking it down it was like 36 different combinations resulting in 36 different skin tones.

why would you fuck your mother?

IIRC, Khalifa is Lebanese, so presumably any kids would be rather White looking based on your information.

Here ya go m8

Malnutrition and aging mostly

i find it kinda weird my muslim cousin who fucked a white girl somehow has an aryan child now.
I always thought dark hair and brown eye would be dominant.
Maybe it was just luck or so

Light skin is actually a dominant trait, so if the girl is tan and you're white as fuck, your kids will probably look pretty white.

Genetics are not that easy. What was your muslim cousin? Turk? The chances that he had slavic admixture are then high. Like some others posted eye color is not one gene but many interacting with each other.

see

It’s also dependent on genes than just color; between a sub saharan, Hispanic, and a poo that are all the same color, the offspring of a poo or mestizo and European have a better chance of coming out much whiter in both complexion and features than that of a black woman and a European.

>One of my cousins has for example blonde hair and blue eyes, while both parents have black hair and brown eyes.
both parents are carriers of reccesive genes that sometimes get acitvated when both parents have it.

>anoter grandpa of us has a very dark skin color (typical sand nigger skin)
Did he only look dark? Were he foreign?

He only looked dark. Both of his parents were white

It's just a retarded meme. Eye color isn't determined just by the parents, both parents can have recessive genes from great-great-great grandfathers and suddenly an eye color appears which haven't been in family for 3-4 generations.
All we know is that brown is extremely dominant and blue/green recessive.
I've BROWNed my wife's hazel eyes and all of our children are now browneyed like myself. Brown is the master race.

>Both parents have brown eyes and brown hair end up being ginger with blue eyes

they would look more like the mother because there is more mitocondrial dna

Fuck off Jew

FPBP

God's, the things I'd do to have sex with her, Jesus fucking Christ perfection , love the dirty slut look, it's just perfect for a fuck and chuck.

>I've BROWNed my wife's hazel eyes and all of our children are now browneyed like myself. Brown is the master race.
I agree, that's why you wear coal on rings.