imgur.com/a/niMo4
>Random Nov 20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Nov17
imgur.com/a/m3MuB
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Nov 27
>Tiger forces did not capture Ashara. Tigers have 1k soldiers, 400 represent striking force. Clearing op from Mayadin to Al Salehiyyeh killed 250 men, wounded 280
>SAA breaks HTS lines at hilltop of Tal Bardayah, surrounding hill from several axes
>SAA liberates Mustarihah from HTS, now at outskirts of Umm Miyal, closest since losing it to rebels in 2013
>US delivers 100+ Humvees to Kurdish forces after assuring Erdogan no more weapons to SDF, YPG
>Sy govt welcomes formation of committee that will discuss the current constitution and expected to be formed at Sochi
>Peskov; Putin will carry on with his ‘diplomatic marathon’ in settling the Syrian conflict
>Turkey calls on US to ‘restore ties with true allies’ instead of with YPG
>Sy govt delegation postpones departure to UN talks in Geneva, was annoyed by statement that emerged last week from a Sy opposition meeting in Riyadh
>Saudi-led ‘Arab NATO’ declares total war on terrorism; Iran, Iraq & Syria not invited
>First humanitarian aid ship in 3 weeks arrives in Houthi-controlled Yemeni city of Hudaydah
>Hamas again refused to disarm ahead of reconciliation deadline, instead threatened to carry out attacks against Israel in West Bank

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/business/411106-bitcoin-record-10000-exchange/
rt.com/uk/410822-flight-laptop-ban-isis/
thetimes.co.uk/article/israel-s-secret-raqqa-raid-led-britain-to-ban-laptops-on-planes-mzp3w05ks
youtu.be/GiFPvqnzK9g?t=3m29s
nzivnet.com/articles/13171
yahoo.com/news/syria-kurds-us-adjust-weapons-deliveries-155512046.html
yahoo.com/news/amnesty-international-urges-greece-scrap-saudi-arms-sale-135920462.html
news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/zimbabwe-declares-mugabes-birthday-a-holiday-20171127
yahoo.com/news/macron-seeks-rethink-africa-relations-faces-tensions-093059243.html
tass.com/defense/976672
dw.com/en/syria-transition-talks-in-geneva-to-get-underway-with-or-without-assad-officials/a-41555465
channel4.com/news/syria-shocking-new-pictures-reveal-the-agony-eastern-ghouta
cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/refugee-sponsorship-decline-feds-support-1.4411810
muraselon.com/en/2017/11/turkish-army-plans-attack-largest-kurdish-town-syria-next-two-days/
youtube.com/watch?v=Op6Cd0kbbbs
israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/238579
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-ISIS-Israel-temporary-allies-against-Iran-515358
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You-know-what.

Hey, we have one of those too.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

BORING

And Israel too!

I don't like arabs and their jews siblings
A good semite is a dead semite
I don't like spics neither but at least they're smart enough to have their own imageboard

*****BREATHS IN****
Kurds no longer being supplied by the USA
buh bye Rojava Projekt
*****BREATHS IN****
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
**sips chai**
***BREATHES IN***
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAAAAAA!!

Also, to ani-meh!

>Also, to ani-meh!
This.

Bolandi, I'm sorry I raised my voice today. Let's go work on the car. That old lady can fuck herself.

PREVIOUS THREAD UPDATES! brought to you for free by /sg/ media empire

DeZ/Bukamal
Idlib
Hama
Golan
Lebanon
Misc

Not funny.

ani-meh shall live forever!

wdhmbt

Reminder that they let it fookin slip

LMAO

Ani-meh is halal!

Now let's go. Just look that old lady in the eye and give her a firm handshake and pay her for the damage you caused by you careless attitude.

kekkkkkkkkkk

Isis is up to shit again

Do not bully anime

tell me about affairs in the jewish state. all the arabs are open about hteir affairs. you don't want to be worse than the arap right?

unreltead but wtf
Bitcoin smashes $10,000 landmark on South Korean exchange

rt.com/business/411106-bitcoin-record-10000-exchange/

capitalism sure is fucking weird

i've seen some graph.. it was estimated to reach 10k mark this year.. next 2-3 years is expected to reack 100k mark

"I was driving my grand daughter Zdãnizdåwá to her kindergarten when you son rammed me from behind. My car was stationary while your son was driving 100 mph. This is unacceptable and we're going to court. Also after the accident he raped me. I expect you to discipline him fromnow on, as you've obviously failed to do so."

"Apologise, son. We will have a talk when we get home."

whats this from?

At least cars in my country does not explode randomly, killing dozens of people.

>a large ISIS attack

20 fighters and 2 Pickups

>explode randomly

Fuck off faggot

rt.com/uk/410822-flight-laptop-ban-isis/

>Commandos from Israel’s elite Sayeret Matkal force and Mossad technical operatives were scrambled to the desert outside Raqqa in two Sikorsky CH-53 helicopters. The operatives planted listening devices around a room used by IS, and just days later intelligence began flooding in.

thetimes.co.uk/article/israel-s-secret-raqqa-raid-led-britain-to-ban-laptops-on-planes-mzp3w05ks

>Two helicopters flew commandos from Israel’s elite Sayeret Matkal force, its equivalent of the SAS, and a team of Mossad technical operatives into the desert near the Syrian city of Raqqa.

>The commandos fanned out while the Mossad team, driving jeeps in the colours of the Assad regime army, placed a listening device in or near a room in which an Islamic State team were talking about bomb-making.

WTF

not very nice of you that

>explode
>randomly

youtu.be/GiFPvqnzK9g?t=3m29s

and that's just the shit Trump leaked

>be ASS-SADists
>get hezb*Llah and ir*N to take abu kamal for you, boast isis is defeated
>STILL lose sukhnah

>Hezbollah sources - After the liberation of eastern Syria, all forces will arrive in Quneitra

nzivnet.com/articles/13171

>BASED g-d emprah goise

>the absolute state of mukhabarat
no wonder this war happened

Kurds in Syria say US to ‘adjust’ weapons deliveries to fight extremists

Washington will “adjust” its delivery of weapons to an anti-jihadist alliance in Syria dominated by Kurdish fighters, Kurdish officials said Monday, as cited by AFP. They expect collaboration with the US to “continue.” Turkey said earlier it had received assurances from the White House that it would halt supplies of weapons to the Kurdish People’s Protection Units (YPG), the main Kurdish militia in Syria. The US began supplying weapons directly to the YPG earlier this year as part of its support for the anti-jihadist Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) alliance, which is dominated by the Kurdish militia. Ankara considers the YPG a “terrorist” group. Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Friday that US President Donald Trump had told Turkey the weapons deliveries would end.

yahoo.com/news/syria-kurds-us-adjust-weapons-deliveries-155512046.html

Amnesty urges Greece to scrap Saudi arms sale as war in Yemen continues

Amnesty International is urging the Greek government to scrap a controversial arms sale to Saudi Arabia, saying the weapons could be used against civilians in the ongoing war in Yemen, AP reports. The rights organization voiced deep concern Monday over the proposed deal, saying there was a “real danger” that the artillery shells would be used by the Saudi-led Arab coalition fighting Shiite rebels. The agreement has been strongly criticized by Greek opposition parties. At least two lawmakers in the governing left-wing Syriza party have called for its cancellation on grounds that the arms could be used in Yemen.

yahoo.com/news/amnesty-international-urges-greece-scrap-saudi-arms-sale-135920462.html

unrelated

>Mugabe’s birthday declared a holiday in Zimbabwe

"It is hereby declared that February 21 of every year henceforth shall be a public holiday to be known as the Robert Mugabe National Youth Day," The Herald newspaper reported, citing a government gazette.

news24.com/Africa/Zimbabwe/zimbabwe-declares-mugabes-birthday-a-holiday-20171127

Macron travels to Africa, tries to revive French influence despite skepticism

French President Emmanuel Macron is heading to Africa to try to revive French influence and move beyond post-colonial tensions, despite skepticism and threats of demonstrations, AP reports. Unions in Burkina Faso have called for protests for Macron’s trip, which starts Monday night. In his first big speech on Africa policy, the 39-year-old leader is expected to focus on more pragmatic relations, such as supporting startup entrepreneurs instead of giving aid. The president will visit Ivory Coast for a Europe-Africa summit, and Ghana. The trip comes amid protests around Africa and Europe at new revelations about African migrants being sold as slaves in Libya.

yahoo.com/news/macron-seeks-rethink-africa-relations-faces-tensions-093059243.html

typical of gayreeks
but deeb goncern won't do shit against those pests, they need the big TÜRK scimitar

>Tsirkon hypersonic missiles and Skif missiles hiding at the ocean bottom are part of the arsenal of the Russian Armed Forces, ex-Chief of the Aerospace Force and Head of the Federation Council Defense and Security Committee Viktor Bondarev said on Tuesday.

tass.com/defense/976672

>Skif missiles hiding at the ocean bottom

LOL may the heavens bring clean water to michigan

>G O D HELP US SAVE FUNT
wdtmbt?

big if true
probably not true tho
but maybe

TY M8
EVERY INCH
who is this hero? her hat is sweet ha

didnd't we had this report a while back? I don'tremember whom but in some interview he said that russia has nukes in hibernation on the coast of US ready to detonate and make a tsunami

>Los Angeles and San Francisco getting nuked via tidal wave
If only

>Syria transition talks in Geneva to get underway with or without Assad officials

The eighth round of UN-sponsored talks on Syria since 2012 will get underway in Geneva without preconditions, officials have said. Talks hosted by Russia last week have led to hopes there may be a breakthrough.

>The United Nations special envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura said he would "not accept any preconditions by any party" for the talks set to start in Geneva on Tuesday. He said the talks would be guided by a 2015 Security Council resolution mandating a political transition for Syria.

>By Monday evening, the eve of the talks, the Syrian government had not officially named its delegation.

Meetings between Syrian opposition groups and de Mistura's team of negotiators are to begin on Tuesday and will focus on getting to an "inclusive process" to draft and ratify a new constitution, De Mistura said.

dw.com/en/syria-transition-talks-in-geneva-to-get-underway-with-or-without-assad-officials/a-41555465

VIDEO

>Shocking new pictures reveal the agony eastern Ghouta

They are under siege. They are under constant bombardment. Now shocking new pictures reveal the agony of life in the Damascus suburb of east Ghouta, under government blockade, where activists say 19 civilians died in a wave of attacks by Syrian forces yesterday. Rebels fired several mortars into a Damascus neighbourhood in response.

channel4.com/news/syria-shocking-new-pictures-reveal-the-agony-eastern-ghouta

>tfw you will never have a public holiday made for you after devastating your country's economy and fucking up everybody's lives and also trying to give your wife the presidency after you die

why live

>Refugee sponsorship on decline despite financial support from feds

It's been more than two years since the crisis in Syria hit home for Canadians with a picture of a lifeless child named Aylan Kurdi on a beach. That photo spurred Ottawans into action, and refugee sponsorships jumped in the fall of 2015 and into 2016.

>Today that number has dropped significantly and organizations like Refugee 613 are trying to remind Ottawa that, while the Syria crisis is no longer top of mind, there's still a need for refugee sponsorships of Syrians and people in need from other parts of the world.

Louisa Taylor, co-founder and president of Refugee 613 - She said she isn't concerned about the drop in support, although she is a little disappointed.

"But I also know that we did an incredible job … of doing far more than we had done for a long time," Taylor told CBC Radio's Ottawa Morning. "We want to make sure sponsorship becomes embedded as a regular part of community life."

"We're telling people, first of all, that sponsorship is alive and well, and that there are refugees all over the world, 1.2 million of them, who UNHCR says are in urgent need of resettlement," Taylor said.

"And we're telling them specifically about this pathway called BVOR, in which the government pays half the cost, and the refugee would arrive within six months."

The drop in sponsorships is not because there's a lack of empathy or desire to help vulnerable people, Taylor said. Other refugee programs can take years and years, which becomes a deterrent for sponsors. The BVOR program is a much better option, she suggested.

cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/refugee-sponsorship-decline-feds-support-1.4411810

Where is charlie? Charlie pay up you kike!

lads I uploaded these anasheed literally a few minutes ago and jewgle already flagged them down

do they have bots searching for specific words or something? how is this possible?

true

Its good to respect based elders like Mugabe.

might be just like other copy righted songs... even if you use some part of it, their algorithm will pick it up and mute your video... I think this is the case

machine learning for audio has recently become really good.

BTFO ISRAELIS AND EUROcucks

> Russia is testing some of its newest military equipment at Khmeimim air base in western Syria. In footage broadcast on Sunday, November 26, some of its most advanced weaponry, including SU-35 fighter jets and Typhoon-M armored vehicles, were seen being tested and worked on by teams of engineers.

I don't think islamic state have a copyright on their songs afaik, I made an effort to not put "ISIS" or dawla or daesh or whatever in the title but it gets taken down in a matter of minutes anyway

that could be it then I guess, what a disappointment, I like having all my tunes together

>roachbong is back
Don't you have a nigger stepping down to mourn?

Oh hi, bongroach

S O O N
Stay mad burgers and €urocucks.

holy shit tigers absolutely btfo

>Turkish Army plans to attack the largest Kurdish town in Syria in the next two days

The Turkish Minister of Defense Nour Eldin Jankili stated that he expects the planned full-scale military operation on the city of Afrin this upcoming Tuesday or Wednesday.

This came in a statement published by Jankili on Monday from the British capital London during an official visit to the country by the Turkish Prime Minister Ali Yildrim.

The Turkish Minister of Defense had conferred in a previous statement that a real threat emanates from the Afrin region which he claims the Kurdish PKK party operates from.

Jankili added that the Turkish Armed Forces had completed building the third observation post in northern Idlib as Turkish forces continue to deploy observation units in de-escalation zones in northern Syria.

muraselon.com/en/2017/11/turkish-army-plans-attack-largest-kurdish-town-syria-next-two-days/

Are the roaches larping again or are we in for some k*rdish genocide or perhaps for a total LAVROVATION of Afrin?

>islamic state have a copyright on their songs
kek, nah... I guessing once it was labled as "isis related stuff" it will get banned regardless... I think they do the same with videos... once gets uploaded it gets put in filters and future uploads will be banned unless you temper with them

I thought you said you were leaving mr 130 IQ

>defeat all isis major strongholds
>last couple shitty villages remain
>go for the coup de grâce
>lose

how does one even achieve that. this is awkward

well I can still upload

youtube.com/watch?v=Op6Cd0kbbbs

if the German lad is right it'll get flagged in a few minutes since it isn't too obscure like the others

You can blame the SDF terrrorists for that, they launched their offensive at the same time as the SAA. Now ISIS terrorists are cornered and the SAA doesnt have them surrounded the way they want.

Im not gonna respond again if you call me with that nickname that belgian kurd faggot made for me.

>Swedish woman raped by refugee commits suicide after case closed

"The woman chose to end her life by overdosing on her medication; she felt devastated in the aftermath of her violent rape, and the failure to prosecute the perpetrator exacerbated her sense of low worth," wrote the site. "She was raped in her own apartment during the evening and according to involved Swedish investigative journalist Lamotte she reportedly told police [the following]:"

“'Her neighbour, Adnan, together with his friend Samir [not their real names], came to her apartment late one evening in spring. Because Angelica had taken sleeping pills, she is unsure about the exact timing, but she remembers Adnan pushing her into the bedroom, using violence to force her on her bed and holding her down and raping her ... While she is being raped, Samir is somewhere in the apartment.' [sic]"

>Lamotte demonstrates that police and the prosecutor ignored evidence incriminating the suspects, including opportunities to analyze DNA in the woman’s apartment in addition to ‘assault related bruises’ she had sustained.
During the police interrogation Samir admitted that he and Adnan had been in Angelica’s apartment. However the Swedish prosecutor chose to close the case, citing a “lack of evidence”.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/238579

Surprise surprise Arabs can't fight

It's pretty entertaining to watch people swoon over the Tigers and think they are some special ops rivalling western countries though, always a good laugh

> israelnationalnews

> war goes on for 7 years
> Assad still in power despite the US and Nato throwing everything at him
> hurr durr arabs cant fight

See this is the thing I don't get
Why cover this up?
Persecute the fuckers and have them arrested/deported the fuck back to their shithole, so that the rest of them learn that they can't get away with whatever they want

>US and nato threw everything at him

In the form of Arabs fighting other Arabs

hmmmmmmmmmm i wonder why it's been going on for 7 years

>REPORT: ISIS, ISRAEL TEMPORARY ‘ALLIES’ AGAINST IRAN

Regarding ISIS, the report says it, “will likely change its combat patterns and revert to guerrilla tactics and terrorism following the end of the campaign against it in Iraq, and may carry out hit-and-run attacks against Iranian vehicles moving along the land corridor (Iranian vehicles may be perceived as attractive targets for ISIS in its new incarnation).”

On the Iran-Israel front, the report echoes recent Israeli intelligence statements that Iran is trying to open a new front against Israel via Syria and to bolster Hezbollah’s weapons capabilities for attacking Israel.

Moreover, the report says, “The Iranian presence in Syria increases the likelihood of friction with Israel and may lead to an escalation between the two countries at a timing that is not suitable for Iran.”

>Former Israel Air Force head Maj.-Gen. Amir Eshel has stated that Israel has carried out at least 100 strikes in the past five years against the transfer of advanced weaponry to Hezbollah, including the transfer of chemical weapons.

In some ways, Israel has not shed too many tears when ISIS hit Iran and its allies even before this point. But as long as ISIS held significant territory, it was regarded as a major threat. Now that ISIS is no longer an invasion threat to Israel, Israel can now unambiguously view ISIS attacks on Iran and Iranian proxies as beneficial.

The report also says that Iranian ambitions of creating a Shia corridor of rule will run up against resistance from the US, Russia, Turkey and the overall population demographics in the region which favor Sunnis over Shia.

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-ISIS-Israel-temporary-allies-against-Iran-515358

they think any bad publicity might spark public outroar and ruin their plans

Show your flag faggot, im willing to bet its an Israeli one. Still butthurt you havent won a war against Arabs since 1967.

>temporary allies

yeah thats why isis is supposed to have occupied areas in syria-golan border, as well as egypt-israel area, yet they dont attack israel at all. big enemies

Their plan is to have Arabs and Muslims fighting with Europe. Two birds with one stone. They push for immigration and fuel the fires against it.
Even your shitty source is Israeli.

>Even your shitty source is Israeli
lad, i'm posting news around the web so we can discuss

That smug smile of a watermelon seller shaking a hand of an actual leader

But this only deepens the problem
Surely, after a crackdown, those that behave well won't stop doing so and those that don't will think twice before behaving like monkeys

100% israel or usa jew

Based jews

yeah..being silence only encourages them to go further.. I think in germany you can't bad mouth them on social media or complain about states actions

Well you said theyre worried their plan would be exposed when they post it on an Israeli source. This is all part of their plan.

yeah but it's an outside site.. they link to some sweedish linked I belive blog/news site.. I wonder if sweedish MSM picked it up tough

i gotta admit, ISIS are the best strategist of the first half of the 21st century
even when on the brink of being finaly defeated they still BTFO the elite of SAA
not even the Wehrmacht could compete

Arabs haven't won a war since 800 AD kek

>they removed it