Do you realise how bad it is for us natives living here? I absolutely must fucking emigrate...

Do you realise how bad it is for us natives living here? I absolutely must fucking emigrate, I will never ever allow myself to raise children in this hellhole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J7inAs35NU4
youtube.com/watch?v=ckLx8I7fApQ
pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS
pier21.ca/research/immigration-history/canadian-multiculturalism-policy-1971
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Help us, please...

Just eat the kebab bigot

Thanks user

Me neighbors just left here to move to London because they hate trump. I helped them get their house ready to rent out. I figured they would red pill themselves. Told them to dump tea in the harbor for me on the 4th of July. They were a family of 6. So we have 6 openings.

come back home brown man

leave that wet cold island

You are welcome in rural France. Good food, very kind people, almost no diversity at all. But few jobs.

Silly female genitals, they'll rue the day they set foot in Londonistan.

PART

Meeting lot's of poms who fled London and emmigrated to Australia to escape Blacks and Pakis. Not sure where we'll all run away to once 3rd worlders take over Australia as well.

I appreciate that, friend.

Come to the USA, Britbro, we welcome you.

they're escaping that and the landowners rent fees. if shtf (volcano, cme whatever) everyone in London would starve within a week, best option they've got.

>implying any other place on earth would be suitable to move to (with same living standards as a developed western European country) and not fall to the same degredation

Britcucks are the worst Sup Forums has to offer. Even the honourable Amerimongs took on their 56% meme, and never made 1000 threads on how they need to emigrate.

But at the topic in hand, I look forward to this same thread in 5-10 years from all the ex-bongs.

I expect dundus and mudslimes to vote for their interests.
>The real traitors are the white Labour scum who voted for him.

Pakistani here, whites get out
London is ours, Birmingham is ours, soon the rest of england will be ours too
We are protected by police, we can pretty much get away with anything :D

Move out of London maybe? Most towns outside of the major shithole cities are >90% white, get yourself there.

I am leaving. Fuck you

It infuriates me that London is ruled by a god damn fucking shitskin who supports Sharia terrorism. Get your goddamn shit together, England.

Would rather die on my feet in this shithole that is mine than live running away.

Fight for your country. Don't be a refugee.

I am undecided between moving to Australia or Switzerland (I live near the border). I hate pastaniggers even though technically I am one. What's your recommendation? Is there something like the San Francisco of Australia? Just to avoid it, you know.

Why not just move to northern Ireland?
I heard it's still a nice place to live.

nignog jollywog here
brum is ours ya curry flavored cunt

AND

Poos & chinks > muslims & nogs.

Is it hard to migrate to Australia? I don't know how to go about it. I'll probably need a job first. Heard shits expensive over there. Would they even hire a white foreigner with no affinity to the country?

lol you sheeple allowed this to happen, you couldve stood up and said "NO" and elected others to govern over you but you didnt
now reap what you sow, cucks

burn in hell you fucking sodomite degenerate piece of fucking shit

Unless you are some kind of outcast with no family and friends, Australia is just too far away.

PARCEL

You going to go the way of the pilgrims and sail to the new world?

Excellent! When are you headed back to the desert Achmed?

Just when i was getting ready to visit europe, they had to go and cuck themselves... the airfee would've been dirt cheap... DIRT CHEAP!

move to the country chap

why cant we go back to the days all we had to worry about is the french

youtube.com/watch?v=J7inAs35NU4

Sons of the West, take back your lands!
youtube.com/watch?v=ckLx8I7fApQ

If you let it happen there, won't you let it happen anywhere you go?

Give up once, and you will do it again.

That's the problem, there are nicer places like rural France which I would live in but there are no jobs there.

white foreigner...
hahahahahahhahahaha.
nah mate. you aren’t diverse enough.

I want you to know. You’re only there temporarily. The pendulum will swing the other way. In fact this is your peak. It only gets worse for you from here on out.

>Leaving the country because you don't like the president
FREEDUMM

yeah that's what i thought

nah, this country will have muslim PM within 30,40 years. brits are too cucked to do anything, they only care about going down the pub and watching whatever shits on tv

You've got to help yourself.

Brainwashing here is stronger than it is there, believe it or not. We're just able to actually have pushback.

>Brainwashing here is stronger than it is there, believe it or not
wrong

Build an e-commerce site in some little village in the middle of nowhere. Anyone with an IQ over 100 can be trained to be a decent tech worker, and since we're all geniuses here at Sup Forums we shouldn't have any issue providing that training and constructing and leading a business around it

When you have old white londoners protesting in your shops about #AsianLivesMatter, then I'll be inclined to believe you.

Lol whatever you have to tell yourself you filth ridden shit skin. You’re temporary and deep down you know it.

I was thinking of immigrating to eastern europe but i just spent 3 days in Romania now I never want to leave the UK again.

We also have black men carrying around confederate flags though.

It's a close one desu lads.
Burgers practically invented modern brainwashing, but bongs have since caught up bigtime.

Why did you guys let shitskins into your country decades ago? You guys have actual borders.

I'm taking off my meme flag to say this.

AT LEAST YOU ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE A HISTORY AND A CULTURE

also don't run faggot.
Things are evening out more than you realise. People are getting sick of all the shit. Soon things will turn and you don't want to miss it.

The real difference is: you guys aren't allowed to push back against it. But eventually it'll come to the point where you just don't care about social consequences anymore.

> Poos better than anything.

Wew, lad.

I've never seen an Indian sell crack.

I recommend moving either here, Switzerland or Mongolia.

Very degenerate paki runt.

Good.

That cunt editor of the racist job as at the BBC got back to me. Not sure how to reply lads

This. I would even help. I don’t like watching mom and dads house get over run by the help.

Feels bad man

>I'm taking off my meme flag to say this.
>Flag

Fight or die, cuck.

Tell me about Canada, why does it wear a mask?

Send her the statistics that show white British men are the least likely to attend college in the I’m right now. I can’t wait until she gets back to my attorney

Self-loathing

SAD!

they expect one of them in the wreckage brother

Good idea. This is a media job though. I'll try to find some stats tonight

Better leave soon before you get part and parceled

You're actually correct. Problem for you is, if circumstances change to the point where there is no beer in the pubs, no electricity to power the TV and they have no jobs to worry about losing, you will have to go back.

They just look and smell like ass crack. Also they will have 1 gorillion poolets.

Come live in the Midwest, Great Plains, Pennsylvania or New England once the RAISE Act passes my Anglo friend.

pastebin.com/5G4vaMmS

My Great Great Uncle moved to Utah in late 1800s and started a Ranch
Do you think I can we wuz my way to Utah

>"There's too many shitskins, I'm not going to have any white kids"
How the fuck does that fix the problem? That's how we got in this mess to begin with.
Also where the fuck do you expect to go? There's no white countries left. Your options are black, brown, yellow or multiculti. White countries aren't allowed, (((the people))) have spoken.

Still like them more than anyone slinging carfentanil or crack.

They largely keep their own culture; sure. But they aren't pushing it on you. I have little problems with them desu.

If muslim communities were more like hindu, there would be less issues with them.

We are use to being called everything in the book here. Even more so when you are a Trump supporter. Good luck having to hear everyday by all the Jewish controlled media how you are XYZ for deciding Hillary was less worse of stuff option than Trump was. Then again like all things it's just best to vote and ignore the haters that are yelling at you.

Better leave soon before it becomes impossible to leave.

I bet when people really start to leave enmass they'll make it illegal to leave. That's what they tend to do

I can't even count how many Finnish blonde girls move to London to study, work or just live on gibs.
All leftist and they say how it is the paradise on earth.

I highly think that people have this 90s view of London from media when it was still somewhat British. If I were to visit or move to UK, I would pick the countryside or Scotland so it would be just like my silly worldview of how being British really is instead of 3rd world.

In short, Canada was an extremely young country, designed by her founders as a white nationalist british united states. With the election of Pierre Elliot Trudeau, EVERYTHING changed.

The faggot wanted to be elected again, but the French in Quebec and the English in the rest of the country were split, so he declared:
pier21.ca/research/immigration-history/canadian-multiculturalism-policy-1971
And thus, erased Canada from history.

Fuck off we are full.

Don't forget we have enough cucks here and are therefore full so fuck off.

Just say you're a traveller. If they ask for records tell them that's racist travellers don't keep any.

Also how the fuck is this shit legal. She literally said that you are being discriminated against because of your race. Makes my fucking blood boil british people can't be hired in britain.

Anglo-Saxons are not even natives of England. Anglos migrated from continental Europe.

>Quads

Neat

>Just say you're a traveller. If they ask for records tell them that's racist travellers don't keep any.

>i don't like it here, i'd better run away DDD:
Don't be a pussy. Move to a majority-white town or village. It's only the major cities that are fucked. I'm not saying you should hide in your own country, though; you should do your part in redpilling people and supporting (or creating) change for the better, and redpill your children and raise them with traditional and Christian values, and they will carry on the fight against the cuckoldry. It's not too late, OP!

Where the fuck to? Australia seems the best bet but even that's getting chinked.

It'll be soon

Damn it, is there no white, english speaking country left in the world? Where the fuck do i escape now...

I just got offered a job in China..
Should I go?

How far do you go back? It's an island, so eventually no one's native

Gated communities, coming soon to every western country.

They'll just turn you guys into a second Rhodesia

So your not going to make videos, Photoshop political memes or even at the least put up a poster or two having people question what is going on around them?

We supported Trump and got him in because we kept fighting back and realized what was on the line. Without pushback UK will end up like Sweden.

My best bet is Hungary, but I'm Half a Slav

n

I used to be as optimistic as you, user.