Germany won’t trade its fusion secret for gold or bitcoins

And once energy is dirt cheap, Germany can mine the hell out of cryptos and take over the global financial markets.

I assume you all know that. Bitcoin is being protected globally by the German government. It is the German governmemt that runs most of the dark net markets and money laundering schemes.

Other urls found in this thread:

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4473908/Trouble-Lockheed-s-fusion-reactor.html#ixzz4zfDKuc2t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendelstein_7-X#Collaborating_institutes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not really, that reactor belings to your "union" and you know it. ypu are the globalist's bottom bunk bitch.

Once you finish the RND, we'll steal the design and mass produce them

It is a German reactor in Germany run by Dirks and Dieters.

All the specs and plans are in German. You will never be able to read them.

>"fusion plasma"
>not "plasma fusion"
so am i understanding correctly that they are mentioning the plasma byproduct left behind after the fusion?

you guys fucked up and created qingdao. still have loads of german speakers

Wow, with only 2 years of refugees?

stop talking about shit you know nothing about. the w7x is never going to produce commercially viable energy. thats why germany put money into iter. yes, stellarators are more stable, but its about satisfying a complex triple property product of that will allow energy from this to be actually used. it is an awesome research project, and i love the w7x, but it will not give you cheap energy for cryptimining or whatever your peabrain imagines it would be used for. seriously, go to school.

this is a meme, just like germany
they don't have shit

>Merkel was a "Quantum Physicist"
>Trudeau does "Quantum Math"

Wow, how can America compete?

Both the reactants and the product are plasma. Plasma is just a superheated gas that's so hot it's lost is structure and shed its electrons into a soup, a bit like metals in general

This

What is with people lately treating first gen technology (like bitcoin) like its the final word in the subject

8 POSTS IN AND NO ONE MENTIONED WHY THIS WONT WORK
READ THE WHITEPAPER
IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY ADJUST PROTOCOL DIFFICULTY NO MATTER HOW MUCH POWER YOU THROW AT IT
EVEN IF THEY TOOK OVER 100 PERCENT OF CURRENT MINING
THEY WOULD FOREVER BE PLAYING CATCHUP TO CHINA
WHO IS FOREVER PLAYING CATCHUP TO GPU AUTISTS
WHICH ARE FOREVER PLAYING CATCHUP TO CPU AUTISTS

Hopefully justin doeant find a way to instantaneously transfer bull seed to his wifes womb via quantum tunneling

but who was phone

>still have loads of german speakers
they are like Amish people, they may speak rudamentary German, but to decipher the fusion secret plans, you need to be in the top 10 German speaking percent in Germany.

You dozy cunt.

The reactors require very powerful magnets, conditions and equipment to operate, which requires a lot of power to operate. Currently this will only run for around 10 seconds and it will produce power but no enough to be viable.

Even wind farms are better than this.

Hey, maybe license that tech to Sweden? We could use it to finance even more Ahmeds in our society. It'll be great Hans, I swear.

the virgin kraut stellarator vs the chad skunkworks compact

lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html

>asymmetrical field generator

lol you guys are fucked.

somebody make the virgin tokomak, the chad stellarator

30 min isn’t 10 secs.

>implying you have a choice

Can't wait until that meme marches through Warsaw again.

Will you trade it for rapefugees?

Compact fusion... The 'compact' reactor weighs a huge 2,000 tons and is 18 metres long

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4473908/Trouble-Lockheed-s-fusion-reactor.html#ixzz4zfDKuc2t

>And once energy is dirt cheap
>Germany will waste energy for useless shit
>contribute to global warming this time for real, because it's basically energy from matter
>we cooked now
Your long term fantasy of making Earth into giant oven will finally become reality

we also put alot of money into that stupid solarpower research remember ? yeah we so duuuuuuuuuuumbbbb

pic related, dummies

even if Germany could miraculously mine 100% (realistically, the most they would get is 30%) of all BTC starting in 2020, they would only have ~14% of the market, and even then, there's no guarantee BTC will be worth jack shit

last time you tried that we still got the Saturn V

bitcoin is a bubble

That Nazi von Braun translated the plans when you made him a Yank.

>muh circle of magnets n shiet are gonna produce infinite energy xD we will use it to buy meme coins and back it with our nonmilitary

well, if millions of sandniggers can learn it in a few years, it should take your average chinese an afternoon

Germany would create its Germanic bitcoins backed by pure energy, the Deutschenergiemuenzen, which will replace Bitcoin after Germany fucks up the verification cycles through massive energy and computing.

the same german cuck makes a thread about this device every few days
he totally hides the fact it literally, currently, nor will it ever, WORK
topkek

sandpeople don’t speak German, not now or in 20 yrs

>lockheedmartin.com/us/products/compact-fusion.html
holy shit can we put that in a car?

I don't think germany runs it. It sounds very unlikely.

been seeing in these pics for years, when are the germans gonna go fullblown super gundam power

Come now, Germany.... I know your greatest weakness and I plan to exploit the shit out of it fo dem sekrets..

Finally, finally, Germany will have the money to finish importing the rest of Africa and the Middle East and finish of the whites.

Says the American whose greatest “technological” accomplishments are Le Facebook, Snapchat and the fucking app Tinder.

reported
Enjoy your re-education camp kraut.

>“technological” accomplishments
>American

Im just thinking here that maybe just maybe they have bigger plans then mining bitcoins with free energy.

Been done

There's not a lot of funding.
Ahmed and mohammed need housing, food, clothes and some bling.
Priorities.

Bitcoins? Or.........

JEWCOINS.

DIGITAL SHEKELS.

Ten years too late. Proof of Staking will become dominant by the time those are working.

>uses dirt cheap energy to mine cryptocurrency to rule the world.

Simple design would be to use dirt cheap energy to rule the world. You germans make things too clever, and thats why you don't rule the world.

So when Russian EMP's take out all your powergrids, whaddayagonna do with all dem bitcoins? Plant wheat?

kekekek

>>You wont be invaded the instant it becomes a concern.

the W7-X coils were shaped based on calculations by LLNL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendelstein_7-X#Collaborating_institutes

what secret? the rest of the world is doing the work for you

and made in italy by asg

sry forgot pic

Lol I've been to Qingdao. No you don't.

True. Just goes to show the power of a unified Europe

Something tells me this design isn't as efficient as it should be.

So is everything else. At least bitcoin represents a new economy.

>Germany running anything but a Spindle successfully
Name 1 piece of German technology that was even halfway successful at accomplishing it's To-Do task.

You can't do it, they don't exist.
Checkmate atheists.

Has your reactor generated a net positive amount of energy yet?

Has your Trump generated a yard of Wall yet?

>99.3 percent of funding and engineering work from Germany.
>look, the 0.7 percent are not from Germany!

ok, boy, whatever you say

>At least bitcoin represents a new economy.
Bitcoin will not last as is. The primary development team behind it (Blockstream) has Mastercard and other banks in their pockets. They're limiting it's utility by capping tx capacity to 3-7TPS, while pumping its value in case they need it as a reserve currency.
If the Blockstream devs do not get the boot (Gregory Maxwell), then something else will replace it.

early jet engines

You forgot atomic energy.

Maybe if you'd figured it out first, you'd be posting with this flag when you select geographical location.

Controlled chain reactions of uranium were discovered in Germany in the 1930s

>wendelstein
>STEIN
that's all I need to know about this tech

>Name 1 piece of German technology that was even halfway successful at accomplishing it's To-Do task.
Gas chambers

Neuland Internet - just kill us already. Can you at least sell us your new small stealth fighter?

Why didn't you fucking use them for bombs then?

Einstein didn't like what we were using his work for. I'm sure he would have helped if you hadn't scared the living shit out of him and make him flee here.

Could fusion power make a massive bomb that you guys could use to try to take over the world for the third time?

THE CHAD TOKAMAK

Who still speaks german there? Only old people?

Einsteins prime was between 1904 and 1913. He didn’t do shit thereafter.

>Could fusion power make a massive bomb that
it's called the hydrogen bomb

Mmmh I sure not only german govt is buying bitcoin. It's a safe way to fund illegal shit and later claim plausible deniability.

Just promise me user that you'll remove kebab after perfecting fusion so we can use this tech for improving the lives of people who are capable of not being dogshite.

>cheap energy with nuclear waste and radiation no-go zones
The absolute state of the science theocracy.

Third reich tried to build nuclear reactors, but they couldn't get the resources for it, and they had to use their scientific power to achieve technologies which gave immediate and more trustworthy results.

>Germany won’t trade its fusion secret for gold or bitcoins
Only refugees.

I owe you one Internetz Sir

How long until china makes a half assed copy of this thing and fries an entire city block with plasma and then covers it all up?

>nuclear waste and radiation no-go zones
Germany already has hundreds of these thanks to Mama Merkel. Whats a few more?

Oh the cheeky bants. Usually Chinks go to Canada and buy property before learning this level of bants.

I wonder what will happen when people realize that we have had unlimited free energy from the aether for over a hindered years but it was kept from the public? (pic related)

Virgin Germoney rapes the rest of the EU to build virtue-signaling Solar and fusion vanity projects while Chad USA revolutionizes the energy industry with shale-boom and revolutionizes all of international relations by gaining energy independence.

Sorry, Hans. Between your demographic collapse, EU debt crisis and letting in every sand nigger welfare thief you can find... I think you're fucked.

What the fuck do you think hydrogen bombs are

It's simpler than you guys are making it sound. Instead of traveling in a tube it's traveling in a spiraling stripe which is more stable

Bitcoin has a market cap of ~$300B, developing fusion technology will almost certainly cost more than that, so OP is wrong.

Also if you're going to claim that bitcoin is going to go up in price so much that this becomes worth it, why wouldn't they just buy bitcoin outright?

The hard part isn't understanding the concept, it's designing the spiral

You crazy bastards. I hope this works it is a great concept. Not uber thrilled about a united Europe, as I just think we can all work together and trade without the need for mandatory immigration etc.

Hey user, I saw you mentioning a "small stealth fighter" and I figured If give you something to chew over. I've released this info one other time on Sup Forums precisely because no one will believe it! I have seen the (working) prototype for the new TR-3B. It is the most futuristic craft the world has ever seen. Near silent VTOL capabilities with a new type of black reflective plating for the exterior of the craft. Think of a smart phone screen to imagine the type of material this thing is made out of. (Or what it resembles, at least.)This bad boy can even support trips into LEO! These craft are responsible for the "Black triangle UFOS" That people are seeing all over the world.
Hope you enjoy that, user. I wonder if your gov is working on anything similar?

Just double down and build more nuclear plants in places that are already radioactive.

>we have had unlimited free energy from the aether for over a hindered years but it was kept from the public

This seems pretty likely but who has it and what are they using it for?

Nobody in here knows what they're talking about
/thread

>Germany
>"Muh Superiority"
>Bitcoin
Into the trash it goes.

>Gee Hanz, how do you make the fusion?
>Iz simple, yes? Ze migrants are reduced to atoms unt zen ze are efficiently passed arount ze magnetz, makink energy.
>Vis just as few as 4,000