We are a proud warrior race oh kurwa we are the alphas of Europe we wuz winged lancers!!

>we are a proud warrior race oh kurwa we are the alphas of Europe we wuz winged lancers!!
>reeeee we are victims of Germany and Russia and we live on land given to us btw pls give gibs we need Western money to live we are bigger victims than Jews!

The Pole fears the White Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NIaiXmm1H0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well yor plan did work well dident it?
i mean all those terror attacks are fine arnt they?
all thoes children singing ahlla akbar in scholl is a great thing for the TeBags. No problems at all.

Then you se Polan that has no problem and gets Triggerd like the little jew that you are

gib moni plis

KURAWAAAAAAAAA

No no mati
Pan abdul sie wkurwi jak nie będziesz kibli czyścił

saged. looks like poland hate is on the schedule for bait posters today. The patterns are interesting.

Poles are not white.

Don't worry, Russia will take care of this shithole soon.

This

shouldnt you go back to sucking arabs dick just about now?

You're the one sucking Muslim dick, Kalergi rat

say what cuck?:D your nigress queen to be told you that?:D

Dont muslims live whit your whife?

Very much this :^)

>72%

Jesus that's embarrassing.

Rule brittania

Dat one non anglo in that pic.
Feel bad for her

>Poland totally doesn't have a gigantic Jewish population and they totally didn't start war with Germany all while making them look like the bad guys

>t burger

Shut up you dirty Anglomutt lol

Talk shit abouth Poland becuse they have no terrorattacks and no shitskins.
Make other pepole hate Poland so that i can feel bether for myshelf

I never thought I would agree with a commie flag user but... oh well. Now I do.

dont wory i aint one of those SJW shitheds

Im happy to live in a timeline of the britshits climatic fall from glory.

And now it's time to pay for your imperialist past.

pierdol się

You're jealous like all Eur*pean filth

Pokes and slavs are niggers in white skin

Em........

We wuz pokes n shiet

Poles are desperately trying to catch attention and have some degree of self-confidence. This is why they bore people with their endless reminding of how they fought somebody in 17. century (even though most of them were peasants at the time, they lack any distance to it). Poles don't have economic and scientific successes, they don't have any victorious battle of 19. or 20. century, but they remember their glorious times, so naturally they would like to make themselves on par with what they associate with prestige and good, and those are Western European countries, only Poles don't admit that directly, but rather indirectly through obsessive comparisons

>pic related

Your typical cucklo saxon

>russia will take care of this shithole soon.

lol spotted the vatnik

I dont really thing "glorious russgarbage" are in any position to deal with anything.

Just wait and see what Arabs have planned for them for sticking their kacap noses into Syria.

They're going to pay just as hard as when they stuck their kacap noses into Afghanistan

why are bongs trying to shittalk anyone?

>Eurofags will defend this

t.eurofag

All Pakis are called Mohammed. In reality they are like 5% of the population. Greeks are over 50% Muslim. Just look how dark you Turks are.

t. Muhammad

Gold and true thread.

I said 5%. Thanks for proving my point, Turklet.

>tfw kebab is unironically Greek culture

HAHAHAHAHAHA

jebane kacapy and their putinbot proxies

what a festering shithole of ultimate scumbags

I'm not against you m8
if anything, bongs deserve what they're getting

Ask yourself this, who is right about the Pole? Hitler and the Europeans which are forced to be around them, or the Jews and Burgers whom have never met a Pole?

Instead they suffer 10x more from being poor, alcohol and breathing toxins from adidas trac suits

what are you even blabbering about buttertoothed retard?

are you high on meth again?

>Trying this hard

Just further proof that the Brits didn't fight WWII for the Poles or anyone else in eastern Europe. They fought it for the Jews.

Lol xd u got me good. Have a (you) my friend :D

Really?

Oh really?

>blimey those fuckin' Poles, I swear on me mum m8

t. butthurt ISIS

Fuck we're gonna have to rescue the bongs cause they sure ain't gonna do it themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=NIaiXmm1H0o

Poles love being victims, lots of people do. You can get sympathy points easier. It's also really beta to walk around like a perpetual victim, though, but they don't care.

>Cucking the EU out of money
>Bad

Also, nice proxy faggot