Shingeki no Kyojin

Soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Armong is a bad character, poorly written, untrustworthy due to constantly switching personality traits, other characters get stupid around him so he appears smart, command over a small squad =/= SL Commander potential, doesn't die from scald burns and a massive fall etc. He's just a bad character in general

LeviQT is a Hongofag he knows the Hongofacts
>she is a based Manletfag
>her butt crust has 6 months of build up and needs to be scraped off
>manlet fucks her weeks old smelly fish taco and finishes in her by thumping her hairy gorrilla tits with his fists
>She is a mad scientist quirky special snow flake desu
>Moblit and Erwin had a dip in the brown butt butter LeviQT was jealous desu
>her mustache only takes 2 days to grow out
>she is a sjw

I want to plug Sashas holes with carbs.

EH is canon.

Armin a cute.

*YH

Armin is love
Armin is life
Armin is the hero we need but don't deserve
Armin will make the walls great again
Armin may not be as physically strong as others, but he makes up for it with his intelligence, empathetic nature, and the hope he brings to others

Armong is worst shingeki.

>celebrating the Gary Stu
Entry level animu here

I can't wait for colossal Armin to make an appearance

Armin is the sun in the midnight.

The underage dumblrs will flap their flab with joy for it.

I can't wait for him to get BTFO in his first fight.

The hero we don't deserve.

Armin is too smart to die like Bert did

There'll be no more darkness when you believe in yourse--wait wrong anime.

Endgame right here, brothers.

>CT
>Armong
Only if it stands for Cucked Titan.

The erwlfujo that run away when he didn't know what to say.

Armong is too weak and worthless to pose any threat to anyone.

t. blortfat

Please refer to this handy dandy gif to figure out who is and isn't cucked in SNK.

I can't wait for him to save Mikasa this time.

Not as a CT

>Capsman likes Levi
>erwlfujo
Good gymnastics. Stick the landing

>Armin is too smart
What he going to do? Threat the 100 times better warrior with 3 cup?

Based fag with patrician's taste. BTFO the Armong Gary Stu fatty butt suckers in one thread.

I like Armin but I hope he isn't a colossal. I think he will be bigger than Eren's titan tho.

Armongfattys are retarded like Armong's shitty character. Long live Capsfag may he make the Armong dumblrs jiggle in rage.

Magnificent fucker should always come back.

There is no need to be upset.

If I had a way to represent Capsfag, I would swap Zeke's face with that.

>Threat the 100 times better warrior with 3 cup?
Kek. It will happen and the Armongfujos will eat this up like it's the most brilliant plan ever desu.

Yeah and he run away later because he got triggered because things didn't end up as he expected.

AM is endgame.

Gas yourself.

Fukkin saved. Piggy snouts B T F O

Yes.

Yes as a CT. Even Bert, the strongest of BRA, couldn't transform more than once a day or use his titan for long. A wimp like Armong will have a terribly shitty titan form.

What better warrior? Zeke, who got BTFO in his first fight, or Reiner who loses ever fight he's been in?
Armin will eat them for breakfast, literally.

Did you even read that? There's literally a bit praising the story and Armin. Quit wobbling.

Kek people can't stop paying attention to Armin. I hope he gets more screen time for you fags to get more triggered. It is so funny.

Bueno.

More screen time for his contrived gary stu character so the fatties can jiggle in excitement over.

Kek. 12/10. Saved.

CHOKE HIM OUT!
"Shhh, only dreams now."

Dubs speaks the truth. Fuck Armin and his fatties.

youtube.com/watch?v=6E5m_XtCX3c

This.

I read it and he left when the Arminfag told him that. He made a good point with the serum armour and Levi killing 10 titans with one sword.

Marvellous.

Can't wait, they are so cute together.

>Weak as fuck Armong taking down master race Titans.

Which is a different situation. Probably why it wasn't mentioned.

And for you to be even more jealous.

>He made a good point with the serum armour and Levi killing 10 titans with one sword.
Take this multiply it by 1,000,000 and this is Armong's whole character. Literally everything is contrived and he's a gary stu. Even his fatty dumblrinas know he's going to beat the shifters since he is forced to always succeed.

Armongfujo, pls. Warriors are literally the mightiest Eldians on the Marleyan continent, while Armong is the weakest soldier in the military.

This.

>Eren gets to cuddle in his cell with Armin
Lucky bastard.

>more jealous

Fucking KEK.

This. Contrived is the perfect word.

^That

Summoning Capsfag.

NO. I'VE SAID MY PIECE.
FUCK ARMIN.

Everything that had to be said was said in this post.

There are only three characters that are clever enough to notice little details. Armin always gets btfo in battles and put on the background while others like Mikasa or Levi do everything. Isayama made a mistake with his survival but as that user said, he committed others mistakes too. The serum shit was introduced like 30 chapters ago so they had enough time to deal with it.

kek. Godspeed.

>tfw you will never catch Annie and Ymir

It isn't because all of those moments are mistakes of Isayama but this is different because two characters died.

What did Chuugakkou mean by this?

One of the characters was Erwin, the second biggest fujobait. Of course you'll get angry anons, and expect them to stick around forever because they simply won't let go.

Why do Armongfujos hate Mikasa so much?

>two characters died
So, inherently not the same thing as killing titans and finding serum. Idiot.

And another one's actions were rendered useless.

Eren > shit > Armin

REMINDER
Levi let Erwin die because he didn't trust him anymore.

I have more JAr in my Armin folder than what should be acceptable.

shit > EMA

Disgusting. Jean is far too good for Armong. Keep your shipping delusions contained to EM.

Reminder.

This. jean is actually a good character.

You fujos are the fucking worst.

Dubs don't lie.

>EM
Absolutely disgusting.

Jean may drop spaghetti like crazy, but he's above Armin.

More accurate. Armong never won any from Bertolt.

Understand my point. Isayama makes mistakes but this time two loved characters died. People will complain because it is normal.

That's another mistake, what he did with Bertolt, or maybe not. Let him die crying for help was a way to show readers they are also humans.

Why is armong still alive ? Funtington isayama I swear

AMfags love Mikasa.

Last time I checked, Blort was dead, and Armin was not. Try not to get too triggered, okay Hisufat?

We already know BRAS are human. That was just Isayama being edgy with his deaths again.

Sorry, excuse me, just talking my ragetarded baby for a walk around Sup Forums.

Just ignore them user and keep loving Armin.

For you, cute user.

I understand what you're trying to say, and that's why I'm saying the situations aren't the same. Everyone knows Isayama has made mistakes, and characters die all the time. But that character shouldn't have died. He did, because of plot contrivances. I'm not too torn up over Erwin, but Armin should have been dead long before there was even the possibility of saving him.

>this triggers the Arminfats.

How do they even cope with their self-insert being such a weak little bitch?

And it was a pretty human reaction but people will never be satisfied.

Fucking THIS.