Testosterone dispenser

Testosterone dispenser

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
tasteofhome.com/recipes/sour-cream-cucumbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i make pickled beets every week, didnt know they did this thanks making 10x more

Thats a red onion.
Also
> inb4 Big Soy

onion juice and the always amazing dines are literally 90% of my diet
already noticing gains and increase in confidence

same shit. doesn't matter if red or white. just get 1g/kg bw and you're sorted, m8.

I drank a glass of onion juice and my hairline has started to come back and I am hard ALL THE TIME

just chop that shit up into a salad you mong. you don't have to go full sperg and drink onion juice.

>Onion and sardine based diet
Tell me about your stenchgainz

i had french onion soup yesterday and i can tell my cums are much bigger today

Is it needed to be in form of juice?

you fucking mong just eat it with other stuff drinking straight juice will get you sick if youre not used to it

I drank a glass of onion juice and ate 3 whole onions and my hair went blonde, I grew 4 inches taller and my girls tits grew 2 cup sizes. Thank you oj

OH LOOK ANOTHER SHILL

> low T manlet detected
Who gave you permission to speak to us big boi onion juice drinkers, little man?

He is not doing whatever it takes

Get the fuck out of here fake news shill

i also eat apple cider vinegar pickles and raw garlic infused kombucha
my smell in incomprehensible
>so is my acidosis

>tfw 5'10 no longer considered KING of manlets
>tfw manlet

>he is not a sex warlord yet

too bad your sweat smells like dishusting onion now

>acidosis
>not drinking high alkaline mineral water from a local spring
i shiggy til i diggy but i just can't stop

www.findaspring.com

Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for OP was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst OP we've had in the last 6 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The image is racist and the posts are literally full of islamophobic words and memes. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising (You) miners lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.

POOTISPENSER HERE

I grew 3 inches, and added 15kg of lean muscle in a month, dont tell me about my sweat, Id rather be a stinking warlord then a faggy soyprince

the fuck is this onion meme now?

who has a quick run down?

Turns out vegetables are good for you.

beets are also excellent nutrition for men

eat both

too bad soyboys get more laid than yoi now

Quick Rundown
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

Onion Recipe of the Day:
tasteofhome.com/recipes/sour-cream-cucumbers

>having sex and reduce your testosterone
yeah no thanks buddy, I will get my wizard powers at 30

Erectin' a dispencer

>To save the western world we must become Shrek

>one tablespoon sugar
dropped

use a substitute or don't include it, mongtard.

Factoring in experimental error it only shows a 1.37ng/mL or a 23.78% increase in a FUCKING rat. Scaling that up to human scale would be next to nothing.

At 4g/kg dosage m8

Your grandfathers weren't little bitch men because they ate their liver and onions.

Can be raw too. Eat it like an apple.