>supposed female MCs will get shafted for max gold wanking

at least the inevitable new female myth cloth figures will be nice

I'll watch it

maybe the OP won't be so bad but that's it

>Latter half of Omega
>Legend of Sanctuary flopping
>Soul of Gold

Being an SSfag is suffering.

Saint Seiya fans can never be satisfied. Let it air before you complain for Christ's sake.

Those designs are kinda ugly

They DO look ugly.
Nothing like the manga, in which they look cute.

>giving Toei Animation the benefit of the doubt
This fucking guy

>max gold wanking
Sounds good to me

ARMORED TIDDIES

my spic ass is in

are they ever going to finish Lost Canvas?

Yuribait too?

It was asked in the other thread, looks like the MC has a sister but that's about it since she's mainly with the Milo, and the only reasonable yuribait is Athena and the dolphin girl but even that is not so baity

It's in the same continuity of the original SS so you know how the yuribait ends

>Toei made Omega to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Saint Seiya
>Toei made Saintia Sho to celebrate the 30th anniversary of Saint Seiya
Please Toei, don't celebrate the anniversaries anymore

lol nope
if anything the exact opposite
in one of the latest chapters, Artemis, you know, the virgin goddess, accuses the saintias of wanting hot dickings by the evil gold saints

It's made for women self-inserting as Shoko for getting the gold cock so it's not surprising

>girl on male-aimed manga
>kyaaaa!!!! we hold hands! what if I get pregnant!
>girl on female-aimed manga
>What? Are you still a virgin?

>kyaaaa!!!! we hold hands! what if I get pregnant!
lol wut
well whatever
I'm not expecting much from this shit so maybe we'll be slightly surprised

Considering no one read this manga on Japan, probably Toei is making the anime as advertisement for selling Saintias figures. There are many ronery men on Japan and there might be some crossover appeal with the precurefags, just like with Yuna. The point is that I seriously doubt Toei will make a minimal effort, it's just a check list

Where was this announced (Champion Red I assume?)

Will we have a spoiler magazine like we did with Omega for the anime episodes? I really enjoyed the scans being post at the time (some actually didn't get the color schemes that would be used in the official release right which made for some interesting recolors).

Picked Saintia Shou yesterday after the mega threads.

yeah, champion red announced it

LCfags are into trannies

As I'm reading this (three volumes in), I'm already finding elements quite similar to both LC and Omega in it.

You have a similar storyline to Tenma and Alone at first, mirrored with Shoko and Kyoko. Kyoko then becomes the freaking hot dark trident using girl, purple lipstick and nails painted fanservice (Pandora in LC and probably Athe filling this role too).

There are some elements that mirror Omega too, like the fact that Shoko is born under an evil star of darkness being similar to Kouga's storyline at the end of Omega S1. There's also some noticeable involvement from the Orion saint, which seems to be an important bronze/silver saint constellation for the later works. Oh and Shoko's trainer seems to bear quite a few resemblances to Yuna (hair style, related to the Pavlin constellation and ability to read stars).

Probably no coincidence these series feel very alike in some respects. I could totally see some of these elements as instructed checkmarks sent by Kurumuda given his involvement with spin-off series.

As an Omega fag i will never not be mad at the second season

I'm not sure if I want to fap to my childhood memories.