One Piece

What did Jinbei lose? Will we see him in 850?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HBu49EtgcUw
orojackson.com/one-piece-theories-and-speculations/who-will-show-up-in-wano-characters-based-of-hyakki-yagyo.324/
youtube.com/watch?v=mO-YHgosyNU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let 850 be a SanjixNami chapter please.

idgaf about bump limit

if ur thread is gay ur thread is gay

Hold up. Is Big Mom sitting down in that picture? Someone go find Law so he can one shot her. That's how it works right?

a lot of people are complaining that in order to find raftel you have to know the ancient language. only the oharans know, and they're dead. only the kozuki clan knew, and we find out momo was supposed to learn but didnt.

once the strawhats liberate wano, robin is going to teach momo the language and restore their heritage. any group attempting to find the one piece would have had to pass through wano anyway, so i think most people had a fair chance.

It landed on the crown, meaning he lost his status/pride. This was done through the false paper we saw. It was Jinbe's biggest/most important aspect, as opposed to merely a body part which would pointlessly nerf him in terms of strength when we need his existing strength enough as is.

I feel like that upon the Shichibukai system being demolished, Ryokugyu will be tasked with going out and hunting down ex or then-current Warlords and locking them away in Impel Down to "erase" them from history. We know that at Wano, Law and Jinbe (after he joins) will be present, and many of us are certain Moriah will be there too for his return given his rivalry with Kaido. Being the potentially massive arc it will be, I could also see Weevil following one party to Wano too but that's a different story. Either way, I think that Wano will be Ryokugyu's introductory arc and he'll be quite ruthless; several of the ex-Shichibukais are going to have to handle/defend from him during the arc to ensure the others aren't overpowered by Kaido's party and an admiral at the same time. I personally think that after helping defeat Kaido, Moriah will be apprehended by Ryokugyu having fulfilled his goal of taking down Kaido. I have a feeling that Ryokugyu may also be samurai-esque in design/character like Fujitora too, so Wano would be a good place for his first official appearance.

Is this shit real?

>buggy teaming up with strawhats to avoid going back to impel down

okay i like it

As far as I can tell, there's next to zero fanart featuring the big boss cat. I'm rather surprised.

When will Buggy next appear? I was kind of thinking Elbaf.

>luffy meets buggy's extended crew for the first time
>buggy meets luffy's complete crew for the first time

Smoker and Tashigi would definitely tag along with him if it happened, since they cannot miss Wano.

Yes it was revealed at Jump Festa

fucking hell this whole christmas + new years eve combo will be just me thinking of One Piece and all the shit that may happen in the future

Looks like it will be a shit chapter. Once again we will skip a cliffhanger.
2 times in a row

What is he saying though?
I can read it but i cant understand it.

>Basing this off one panel
No.

I'm not a man who will die in a place like this

I tried to find a translation of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=HBu49EtgcUw

I found this. It's disturbing?

I'm excited to see Caribou, Caesar, Usopp and Buggy together at Wano (if Buggy ends up being there)

It seems to be a really big chapter. Nami's reaction...

Luffy says " I'm not a man that will die in a place like this"

Speaking of Jump Festa, since I got no (you)'s about it last thread, here are some past comments by OP editors that were also revealed

Editor Asada
>Oda and I went to a bookshop in Hibarigaoka on the release date of OP volume 1. Both of us raised our fists in triumph when we saw a reader bought the volume. After that, we held a meeting. Such an innocent days.

Editor Onishi
>Oda amazingly finished creating the draft sketches of chapter 498 including the character designs of all Supernovas only in 5 hours!! I thought he is indeed genius.

Editor Habuta
>When I received color spreads from Oda, I always wondered why he had time enough to draw in detail. The mystery was solved when I saw him drawing a color spread in "Jump Ryu". Oda is incredibly fast at drawing with his pen!!

Editor Kawashima
>Oda's favorite food is "MEAT". He always bought beef bowls (a bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and onions). Even after he stayed up all night, he devoured a beef bowl... I thought he looked exactly like Luffy.

Editor Hattori
>I had much trouble working with Oda. For example, he made super-long phone calls and unprecedented demands to me. That being said, all of Oda's ideas and actions lead to the big success of OP. I was happy to witness the awesomeness of OP.

Thank you. But why is Nami crying? Is it Big Mom threatening them? A Vinsmoke? Capone told them he killed Pekoms? Him taunting Luffy would be odd.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT GUY'S HEAD??

She is not crying.. zoom in. That's sweat or water

I'll bet almost anything that at least one of the Impel Down escapees can read the language, it'd fit with Buggy's bumbling upwards theme

That's the main consensus i guess since no ones ever comment on it. But that's clearly her crying for me.

She doesn't scream "kyaaa" when crying. She does that when scared. Come now user..

>old luffy when he was going to get his head chopped off
>thank you for everything, I guess this is it for me (smiles)

>new luffy
>REEEEEEE I WONT DIE REEEEE

what went wrong?

People who will be present at Wano:
>Yonko
Kaido
>Supernovas
Luffy, Zoro, Law, Kid, Drake, Apoo, Killer, Hawkins (likely)
>Shichibukai
Jinbe, Moriah, [Law]
>Pirates
Jack, two calamities, Caribou,
>Other parties
Marco, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Kinemon, Kanjuro, Raizo, Momonosuke, Shogun, Zunisha, Minks, Samurai

Other possibile people:
>Marines
Ryokugyu, Smoker, Tashigi, other VAs
>Shichibukai
Weevil, Buggy
>Other parties
Caesar, Kumadori

Feel free to add any I've missed.

Of course I should add the respective crews of all those characters.

Idk man... Oda has been hacking lately.
Oda dick sucker will try to defend that

There's two line coming out of her eyes. Nothing else on her face, i can't picture it being something else. Her screaming doesn't mean anything, i'm not saying she's sad. I'm saying she's so disturbed she started crying.

It's Sanji's fault

Kek wan piss babies BTFO once again

This arc has been the most traumatic experience out of everything Luffy's ever been through other than Ace, he's bound to get a little fucked up in the head.

>IT.Oda apologist

Not an argument. Use your big boy words next time, ok?

>old naive Luffy

>broken Luffy who's desperate and just got BTFO and thinks he's lost one of his closest friends

Capone might follow the Strawhats from Whole cake island

Not enough time to deal with that this arc to be honest, especially if they wont be able to reverse it. He's leaving the island with Luffy in 6-7 months time.

>luffyfags

There's already enough drama with Sanji and Pudding. Adding Jinbei drama would be too much for this arc.

>Fishprints
>"Who in their right mind would ever try lug those big things around with 'em anyway?"
Still makes me laugh.

film gold gifs when

Pepe is evil

She's probably crying while screaming for her life. Luffy saying that he isn't going to die there makes me think that they are getting rid of them, which is why Luffy is so bent on escaping, while also fitting Nami's reaction.

So the Big bitch lied to Sanji huh.

Just came across this, thoughts?
orojackson.com/one-piece-theories-and-speculations/who-will-show-up-in-wano-characters-based-of-hyakki-yagyo.324/

Kek hackposters BTFO

Idk man... hackposters has been pretty retarded lately. Hackposter dick sucker will try to defend that.

Look here sweetie, as you can see with bright colors Luffy is not in moral danger there.
So is not the same thing. Keep sucking that cock though

IT. hackposter apologist

>People who will be present at Wano:
>Kaido
>Jack, two calamities
>Inuarashi
>Momonosuke
>Zunisha, Minks
>Weevil, Buggy

I don't think we're reading the same manga, sempai.

>what went wrong?

Retards having a problem with Luffy displaying any kind of different emotion or change in mental state outside of his usual character would be my vote.

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Hey, good post, man.
My favorite part was where you said the same thing I said back to me.
Classic stuff.

Anyone else really enjoy how Toei expanded on Raizo's scenes on the latest episode? I'm liking the samurai more and more, I can't wait to see more of them in Wano, though I hope that they are more grounded and the ones we've seen are the weridos.

Luffy isn't being executed in the situation you're argument about either you imbecile

Did you read the chapter?
Nami is crying. We will see when it comes out

IT. hackposter apologists

I don't need to read the chapter to use my eyes and see that Luffy literally isn't being executed there.

Most samurai will be like Ryuma/Zoro I imagine.

He wasn't mad when Buggy was about to execute him though. But it's entierly different, if he dies his friends will also die now. It's normal for him to have a different reaction, it just shows the evolution.

I'd rather we don't see the Marines involved, Wano is supposed to be a closed off island on top of being in cahoots with a Yonkou. The last thing you'd expect is Marines.

It'd be nice to see Fujitora appearing though, being an island full of swordsmen and all, especialy since he's pretty much a ronin after fighting with Sakazuki. At the same time I feel it would be weird since he was on Dressrosa not too long ago, and I can't see what he'd add to the arc.

In the end I expect that the Marines' involvement will be at the end, once the fighting's done and everyone's weak Ryokugyu will arrive and take heads. It'd also be an opportunity to show the new level Luffy's at after defeating a Yonkou, and maybe solidify as a threat big enough to qualify for Kaidou's spot.

Wow, it's almost like characters behave differently depending on the situation!!

I like how you disproved your own argument sweetie.

used free browser tools to make this shitty gif from a youtube video, if someone could make a hi-def version that'd be sick

Yeah, if they were involved it'd be later rather than sooner. Tashigi needs to be there for a decent amount of time though in my opinion. Depending on how things play out, they may not be prevented from entering, or they may go in in disguise. If Wano truly is surrounded by a wall, then Zunisha destroying it gets rid of the issue, and there had to have been a way the Beast Pirates got in.

link the youtube video

Are you really this inept? The two situations you were comparing in the first place are completely different.

>expecting any kind of intelligent thought from shitposters
you're asking too much of them, lower your expectations

it's pretty choppy
youtube.com/watch?v=mO-YHgosyNU

i would have preferred to use the source

No chapter this week either right?

Here (You) go

you can't honestly believe oda completely created the supernova all from scratch in five hours.

sure, maybe he drew them up and finalized their design in 5 hours. but i doubt each character was a completely new idea. it's sort of useless trivia that doesn't have any real bearing

>>Oda amazingly finished creating the draft sketches of chapter 498 including the character designs of all Supernovas only in 5 hours!! I thought he is indeed genius.
People that said he made the supernovas up on the spot BTFO. He always had them in mind but when the decision was made to introduce them into Sabaody he simply put his intended designs for them down on paper. He never made them up on the spot.

what if the head is supposed to be sight?

jinbe would be so gimped if he became blind. or maybe oda will give him some genius ability to hear all water vibrations and fight similar to n'doul.

Why would he lie?

There's no lying there. The point is the editor merely mentioned Oda putting their designs to paper in 5 hours, which isn't that hard given what a good artist he is. It doesn't mean he didn't already have what they'd look like in his head or that he made them up in general on the spot.

What's the difference between the head, and the head with a crown?

Yes, that's what I was thinking.

We don't know. One theory is the crown represents the person's homeland.

Head = your literal head gets chopped off

Head with crown = you lose your kingdom/ruler status or something along those lines

the way they move is so fluid

have namis tits ever looked better?

How long do you think it will be til Caesar joins?

Irredeemable

Completely and 100% redeemable.

Oro Jackson has a ton of wacky theories. Check out the one about Blackbeard.

Tell Corozanada to kill herself

You wish

Anyone else extremely excited for Wano?
>as powerful as world government
>fought them, alongside ancient kingdom
>probably know about void century
>probably has something to do with one piece

I don't just wish, I know.

Who

I've only been to the site maybe thrice ever, all to read wacky theories for funsies.

I know I probably should be (for all the reasons you just listed). But I'm pretty tired of samurai-era settings in manga. Hopefully Oda puts a twist on that aesthetic.

It also looks like Oda's setting up Momonosuke as the "emotional center" of the arc (Like Vivi in Alabasta, Robin in Ennies Lobby, Sanji right now), but I don't think he's well liked enough for that to work (Like Rebecca in Dressrosa).

How could you not be?

I'm also a sucker for the whole samurai/feudal Japan theme so I'm hyped.

Ace also went to Wano, so there could be some kind of plot point tied in with that