Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - I Remember U Edition

Jamaica coalition is kill.
FDP won't do the Jamaica Jive.
SPD in full damage control mode LARPing as opposition.
Grüne & CSU almost french kissing each other.
Presicuck Steinmeier inviting usual suspects for anudda 4 year big coalition of doom

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag
streamable.com/bv0n4
>fake Höckecaust memorial trolled
youtube.com/watch?v=qktW2-h3kNM
streamable.com/fhapv
streamable.com/zc5xu
streamable.com/n7iqe
streamable.com/07gka

>AfD speeches in Bundestag
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I
youtube.com/watch?v=2hxWiou8tKY
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ve6Jnm2UTY
youtube.com/watch?v=5OFLuCWyCHg
youtube.com/watch?v=z_8UP7H7fY8

>Einzelfallmap:
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=49.59415871264955,15.439837295117286&z=6

>Jewtube videos (commentary, AfD shitposting and aesthetics):
youtube.com/watch?v=orLKEQxao_w
youtube.com/watch?v=XQDMIZv-MZY
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=sF01_7oOffw
youtube.com/watch?v=K-QQ1-52jCA

>Kraut/pol/ OP dump
pastebin.com/twpCkZG3

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0

>Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SYNVRmK5HDI

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/bv0n4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxl6byNWYZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pmoaKkEwfU4
youtube.com/watch?v=LKUx3XGu524
youtube.com/watch?v=iYWLwEY-zRI
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=kF9zBLEZbE8
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ9sz4Ctkks
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/peter-felser-afd-politiker-an-antisemitischen-videos-beteiligt-a-1180580.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JjxCBm8Co6Y
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/11/26/wicked-muslims-innocent-jews-the-deceit-and-double-think-of-mark-steyn/
merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/arabische-touristen-muenchen-bleibt-shopping-mekka-5607532.html
tagesspiegel.de/weltspiegel/cuxhaven-haftbefehl-wegen-versuchten-mordes-gegen-amokfahrer/20638304.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

previous

Non-Germans! Watch this translated AfD speech:
streamable.com/bv0n4

That picture makes me realize that I have no AfD fashwave art in my folder. Has anyone even made that ?

>Has anyone even made that ?
I've never seen any here

US travel warning for Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=Dxl6byNWYZQ

Neither have I ... it's a neon colour mess in here

Sad and unbelievable.

This world is sick

Someone with skills should make some. It's aesthetic as fuck.

>6 years

I only did one yet for the RG HGr East

>zusammen mit dem Skelett des ersten Kindes
Fuck.

>deutsche_betontanne.jpg

Bammp, my brothers!

Minority government incoming!

>vorgezogene neuwahlen will merkel unbedingt vermeiden

Could anyone repost the Höcke interview from the last thread?

They know the CDU would get far less than 30%

youtube.com/watch?v=pmoaKkEwfU4

Tyvm.

this is very helpful thank you

Indeed. It's disgusting how much she clinges to her seat. Even journalists have noticed:
youtube.com/watch?v=LKUx3XGu524

Damn, that's pretty good. Keep up the good work.

Brief translation for non-German speaking lurkers.
>woman hid her baby in a suitcase to keep the birth a secret
>baby was saved
>there was already a skeleton from her first baby inside the suitcase
>6 years in prison

>there was already a skeleton from her first baby inside the suitcase

Tbh not much would change if she went, the refugee invasion had been decided way beforehand, probably in some New York based think tank.

Any translation on this? I used to live near Hannover.

Woes & Lichtmesz

(((civey)))
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/index.htm
SPD at 19% in new Forsa poll.

youtube.com/watch?v=kF9zBLEZbE8

look at those butifel people

the new germans are great

Jesus. Lady must have serious mental issues. Awful stuff.

What Lichtmesz said near the end was quite powerful, Germans are very communal and they took that from us, now they're replacing it with the Wir schaffen das to wipe out us completely. Woes said something similar when we had the Merkelsommer, how German loyalty is used against them.

See
>first baby had different father
>mother took the second baby out of the suitcase to feed it, then put it back in - multiple times, before abandoning it.
>second baby's father found it.

See pic related comparing pre election polls with actual result. Insa is most accurate for AfD, CDU and SPD it seems.

War nur gerade türkisches Stadtfest okay?

Faule Ausreden

ANUDDA GROKO

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=BZ9sz4Ctkks

totally legit

fuck it.
Ive never been to Munich and it seems that in the future I wont go there either..

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/peter-felser-afd-politiker-an-antisemitischen-videos-beteiligt-a-1180580.html

die sind überall, die großstädte werden wir bald verlieren

Geh jetzt schlafen okay Torben.
Morgen wird wieder ein harter Tach für dich.
Die Steuern fliegen ja nicht von selbst in den Haushalt.

i really hate to destroy the intention of this video but these are 99% tourists from the UAE and other gulf states wich travel to munich for the private hospitals

fun fact
the guy in the video is a neighbour of me and also the president of a 1% biker club here
kek

no way for you to get upset about this
munich is currently drowning in arab money
ie literally monaco of germany

kill em all

Du zuerst sven

proof of fuck off, Klaus.

>muh anti semitism
Wenn die AfD auch nur halb der Nazi währe, für den die Medien es halten, dann hätte das 4. Reich schon Israel in einen riesigen Ofen umgewandelt.

Nice graphic, extrapolating that to today would mean SPD is actually at 17.5%. :^)

Propaganda wie bei cnn

how could i possibly deliver that proof?
also thats still sepp to you user

Has anyone found those videos yet?

>only six years for 1 count murder and 1 count attempted murder
This is absolutely ridiculous. How?

Dunno. Think about sth, faggot.
I might as well pull the fact out of my ass that I'm visible in this video and that you are a lying faggot.

Nah, the Judeo-Anglo powers still control our media which prevents any recovery, to say nothing of the actual armies on our soil. If we ever start deporting anyone they'll do to us what they did to Serbia.

No reason to be happy that Arabs are in your town en masse, especially wealthy male ones.

Or lybia, iraq etc

so i should take a picture of his blacked out cayenne in the middle of the night? hell no
all i can say that he belongs to the gremium chapter here

>Laut statistischem Amt der Stadt sind nur noch 876400 der 1,542 Millionen Münchner Deutsche ohne jeglichen Migrationshintergrund. Das macht 56,8 Prozent.

So you're just pulling stuff out of your ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjxCBm8Co6Y

True. However, while the wars in the sandbox all involved smashing the central authority and empowering other sand people groups, in Serbia they outright supported Muzzies against Europeans.

Haha, still better than America.

Mauer um münchen

This doesnt invalidate my claim, that the others user facts are pulled out of his ass.

WHY DO WE NEED PROOF? IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND GOY!

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/11/26/wicked-muslims-innocent-jews-the-deceit-and-double-think-of-mark-steyn/

Some stuff about Kahane in this. Also, the part how (((they))) profit off us paying the healthcare of the immigrants is almost admirable. What the fuck, seriously.

They can not prove the first baby was not a stillborn as the mother claims. So officially not murder.

>streamable.com/bv0n4
interesting, watching now

to be quite frank i dont know how i should feel about this
i even had the opportunity to have a chat with a few of these guys once
i asked them why they chose munich and garmisch instead of the usual european cities like they did years before they started rushing into munich

they (unironically) told me that they dont feel safe in paris and london no more because of the islamic terror attacks (yeah...not kidding)
the treatment overall by our doctors (also in this video you can see a ninja in wheelchair)

its like almost the same
they are checking in with the whole family in the most expensive hotels
deport their fatties in wheelchairs to treat diabetes and stuff like that and just go shopping 24/7
and they spend tons of money over here
500€ per day and per capita on a single day is not really a exception
also they like to raid the fc bayern stores

you dont see them at clubs or in nightlife
they just go shopping - then off to see garmisch and taking pictures of real snow and then get the hell out of here when their vacation has ended

they also really drink as much alcohol as possible once they left arab airspace (no joke)
have personal attentands with wheelchairs and "kotztüten" at the airport

yeah munich is fucked nontheless
but once you go to the most rural areas you dont see many shitskins

also munich is literally turning into a silicon valley multinational corp city
some migration has to happen then i guess

but dont get me wrong on my political standpoint please

deutschland e***che!

Those videos probably exist but aren't as bad as the media paints them. I'd like to see them but couldn't find them or articles about them from 2001 to 2003.
Sturm im Wasserglas, the comments under the article are telling as well.

better picture

They are getting really desperate

>Murdoch chan
ABSOLUTE WAIFU

They also called Orban anti-semitic for opposing mass immigration.

>99% tourists from the UAE
They're not. Some are (mostly the black moving objects and their hellspawn). But the majority is domestic enrichment that is staying, living from welfare (and crime), and hang around in malls and shopping streets all day. The same in other cities.

Murdoch chan and TayTay are the best waifus a man can have

Ein Klassiker

Checked
>Do what we tell you or you are an antisemite REEEEEEEEEEEE

Question from a Burger:

So I read that one of SPD's non-negotiable conditions for forming a coalition with CDU was that there would be no cap set for asylum seekers. Why would they shoot themselves in the foot like that?

>turning into a silicon valley multinational corp city
I have no issues with some cities becoming int'l cities because they attract talent and capital that usually produce value. They are perhaps a threat to poorer people (gentrification), but the overall welfare rises with them, so it's mostly positive.
The issue are the many slobs and leeches with their cultural imperialism and gang crime. Lefties are of the same mindset, that's why they feel so close to them.

power

The only hope I see for Europe is AfD. I sincerely want to dedicate my life to helping these guys. Where should I begin? My German is okay, but not even close to fluid.

That's what happens when 13% of the country votes for a party that the political establishment says is haram. In the future, this will probably become common.

Because they are anti-german

SPD now wants to "reform" our healthcare system by removing "private" insurance (more expensive - usually better treatment) to force everyone into a single "civil insurance" for everyone. They are running out of feet to shoot.

Great question. Spreading translated speeches like streamable.com/bv0n4 and destroying the nnazi narrative would be a good thing imo.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to support a local party in your own country?

merkur.de/lokales/muenchen/stadt-muenchen/arabische-touristen-muenchen-bleibt-shopping-mekka-5607532.html
>Von Januar bis Ende Juli 2015 übernachteten insgesamt 304000 Menschen aus dem arabischen Raum in München

so please
>gentrification
oh boy dont even get me started about munich
even my quarter here is getting buttfucked by investors
i dont know where this is heading in +20 yrs
gib shekels to the AFD or stay in serbia and do what serbians do best brat

Good! Improve your German.

Such Investors should be shot

Most helpful would be when European countries (i.e. their people, not necessarily the governments or media) show support for AfD or the positions they stand for.
One of the establishment talking points is that other countries fear Germany and that is why we have to dilute our population with non-Germans and non-European culture and give power to Brussels. But if European countries expect Germany to be strong on borders to protect Europe from Arabic and African mass immigration, we have something to point to. If we want to uphold free movement within Europe (Schengen), we need to protect European borders. That simple. And that's only one talking point.

Eh, Merkel wants to do that anyway. Secondly, the SPD is mostly run by angry feminists, diversity hires and a few chosen ones so their priorities are to piss of the ethnic Germans and get in more browns.

Translation could be good, as the other user said. We need both a re-awakening of Germans as well as some sort of collapse of the Anglo powers. Those two are declining demographically but threaten to take us with them. Hopefully Trump gets suckered into attacking Iran.

Is there a video with English subtitles somewhere? I'm in interested in European and German politics but unfortunately am burger so I don't have the language skills.

Oh, the poor refugee who drove a small transporter into a group of people in Cuckshaven was not politically (or religiously) motivated. Just some disagreement.

tagesspiegel.de/weltspiegel/cuxhaven-haftbefehl-wegen-versuchten-mordes-gegen-amokfahrer/20638304.html

If those "isolated cases" are not mental ones, then they have some troubles (other than Islam). Of course.

dont forget the local government here
fungee comes with 6 children
government be like
"6 children = 6 rooms"
mfw a apartment with 6 rooms in munich is like billionares business