Are Aborginals human?

I'm not even trolling. I know we joke about niggers, but I generally believe aborginals are a different species than us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hmmmm

Not really. They know it. We know it. Let's not make a big deal about it. This matter was settled over a century ago.

Cro magnon looking niggers.

This looks kinda like a turk, i'm not even joking.

One on right is half poo in loo, so both are equally nonhuman.

>species
Well thats a human made definition so lets apply the criterias:
A species is often defined as a group of individuals that actually or potentially interbreed in nature.
Can other humans interbreed with Australians natives? Well yes they can. And that resolves it. They are the same species as you

I mean. U already know

But they could very well be a different sub species

thats not a turk this is

Wrong. Are lions & tigers the same species? Sheep and goats? Horses and donkeys? No, and they interbreed. Therefore caucasoids, negroids, and mongoloids are each distinct species.

It's just that human dna is really malleable, so it combines with whatever you throw at it. Like how they have those half human half reptillians or half bats, well lots of chimera creatures in the dulce base so it's the same idea.

In many cases it's benign. Only white person on the bus ride home from work, learn that Filipinos all go grocery shopping after church and to avoid that time at Superstore, harbor of thing. honestly living in flip neighborhoods isn't bad. The natives are all thrives except for like 2% that act "white" and hate their heritage and get excommunicated from native society because of it. They'll act like your friend for months and rob you when your guard is down. Still, oddly generous too. It feels like they want to be your friend when they're the only native but when they gather in numbers they turn into something else.

Blacks are all from deep Africa and while violent, it's mostly gang related. Mostly. They're still low in number here and I don't see a lot of them in my day to day. They look and act like aliens sometimes. Not human.

Arabs, almost without exception, are gang rapist opportunists. Always roaming in packs and always dressing like protoslavs. Not human. Don't let them alone with a child or grandma because they will sexuallly assault.

Indians here aren't a problem unless you do business with them. Nothing is ever done to code and they violate every workplace and health law there is. They kick up a shitstorm about pakis coming in so they have that going.

Never met an Aussie abo. I'm told they're like natives here but way worse and dumber than most dogs.

Genetically closer than negroids

Go ask Jared Diamond about it. He thinks that his New Guinea hunter gatherer nig friends with vine thongs on are really just 180 IQ particle physicists because they can shoot a bow better then him. As if european ice age hunters 10.000 years ago didn't.

she’s half poo half sandnog

Wrong. They can breed. But cant interbreed. Why? Because the offspring is not fertile. Not the case with humans and abos

>I generally believe aborginals are a different species than us.

not a different species, just a different sub-species: They are 'Australiods'.

They also have traces of Denisovan DNA, unlike the rest of us, who have traces of Neanderthal DNA.

at least she's wearing her seat belt.

> -1% white

Serious answer, last pocket of archaic Homo Sapiens. Still sapiens because cross fertility, but they preserve features of older homo that died out elsewhere. Look at this Tasmanian guys low sloping forehead and browridges and marvel that this guy was alive in the 1890's.

Africans have zero neanderthal DNA

Couple more abos with Archaic Homo features preserved. Small braincase, crazy browridges, one guy with no chin.

Also notice all of the scarring. There are a lot of reliable sources that document that traditional, pre-contact aboriginal culture was very violent.

don't bully the roaches

Abo's aren't human.

they were genetically isolated for 50,000 years, but they are not the most isolated population group. San people in Africa were genetically isolated for 100,000 years. San People(bushmen) and Abos, have the lowest IQs in the world, and have the largest admixture with archaic human species.
Do with that knowledge what you will.

This. Cross-breeding is a key factor, yet explains a lot about why they look or behave the way they do. Really a people that outlived its degenerative pivot point, visibly for the worst.

No wonder his cousin in the US fought so hard to free the slaves

they both have chins, just a lot of prognathy

They built Gobleki Tepe, an accomplishment you kangaroo fuckers have never matched, and never will.

They're a throwback to some earlier humanoid or something. Made good friends growing up because they were always down to light bush fires and shit when you're 7 but once they hit puberty they go feral.

Yes, Pacific Islanders, Inuit people and others were inbred owing to low population density and isolation. Supposedly the entire native American population was descended from a founder group of just 200 individuals who entered 14,000 years ago. That's quite a genetic bottleneck and probably why 90% of them died the instant they came into contact with outsiders.

This skit immediately came to mind:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Tim and Eric would be envious of this performance.

Wasn't that built in Turkey?

But their offspring are less and less likely to be able to successfully interbreed, so those animals are considered entirely distinct. In humans it is not shown that any two races' offspring are less viable for reproduction, so yes, abo's and you are the same species.

Mules are sterile.
Geep are usually still-born.

Can any of these hybrids you're talking about pro-create among themselves and propagate the new species?

No? So they are not successfully inter-breeding.

We need at least one baby that has both sets of grand parents who are Aboriginal/White Aussie pairings. There is at least one... right?

But you don't believe blacks are a different species from us? Why?

>Can other humans interbreed with Australians natives? Well yes they can.
>yes that can

How drunk and lonely was an Australian that they had sex with that?

That criteria would defeat most existing species.
That criteria also does not take into consideration 2 factors:
- fertility of descendants
- health of descendants

I also doubt anyone researched Abo ability to bear white European genes.

Russian-Caucasian (not "Caucasoid") and Russian-Indian mulatto females are guaranteed to have ovary cytolysis. And we are like close neighbors.

Stolen comment from somewhere else:

"The notion that different species cannot interbreed to produce viable offspring is not true; they can and they do.

Throughout evolutionary history there have been multiple introgression events between the brown bears of Alaska’s ABC islands and polar bears."

...So I would say there are probably 3 or 4 different human species. Maybe even two distinct generas. Of course it all depends on how you classify them. Taxonomy is open to interpretation.

sauce right?

>not knowing about sterility comparison.

Are all Americans idiots?

Because we aren't all congoids. And not all of us were imported from Africa

Yes. You're much smarter than all Americans.

SAME SPECIES! WE'RE ALL THE SAME. 99.999% GENETICALLY SIMILAR. -the deluded left

No, just you.

and you could very well be a different submongrellus no?

actually it's a few allels, you could interbreed with a pigmy you gimp

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

grey wolves and coyotes are categorized as separate species but are capable of producing fertile offspring.

No they aren't. Pure whites have RH negative blood, while negroids and shitskins and RH positive. The only way they can intermix is with medical intervention, or else the RH neg womb would kill the little nigger inside her

>14000 years

There are records of human remains in Mexico from 65000 years ago. It is thought that south east Asians floated to Baja. I have family from Baja that are light skinned, tall with chinky eyes. Strangely enough my grandfather says we have Yaquis blood. I have an interesting book on the subject, but I don't remember the title. If I find it I'll post it.

Are brits humans?

No shit? I was just reading about that Rh positive/negative stuff in my pregnancy book, it didn't say race mixing was the cause of course.

Whatcha looking at bruv, we are human

I have Rh negative blood. How white am I?

Your most likely have ancestry in North Africa, and probably your great grandparents were from U.K./Ireland.
No one really knows wtf.

Ahahahaha that's in Turkey you fucking burger. How's that amerimutt education going for ya?

yes they are humans. they can breed with people from other races which means they're closely related to other humans.

because faggot, i just said it's possible through medical intervention. If there was no medical intervention, these people would not be able to mix. Your RH neg blood is probably from your better white half

They're at most an unusually isolated or unique human subgroup. I wouldn't be surprised if they have some observedly different physiological traits.

Ligers are sterile. Sheep and goats are separate geni entirely.

Current state of the art knowledge is that their ancestors (who were mostly still niggers) mixed with an unknown hominid species when going through South East Asia ... most likely some kind of Homo erectus. They also carry a lot of Denisova DNA from Asia (which was a hybrid of Neanderthals and another H. erectus).

So yeah ... one might say that they are even less evolved than niggers in a way ... or simply radically differently evolved. However you prefer it.