The Salty Swede

Welcome to The Salty Swede, how cucked are ya?

How cucked am I? I just used my government subsidized 3dprinter to make Muslim Barbie dolls so my wife's son can relate to the ISIS fighters being reintegrated next door.

And?

I don't know which one of them is the biofather.

nice thread
I'll go to jail for openly critizing certain parts of history, certain people and certain religions in my country.

Oh...damn... right this way sir.

Yeah, So?

thats not cool

Hm... I'll let you in, only because you're German.

oh ja

I'm choosing not to have children because they'd be white and the world is already overpopulated.

SWEDE IS TOO RACIST FOR MEE!!!!!!!!!WHITES SHOULD NEVER EXIST

We recently shat all over our history by allowing monkeys into our royal family. Pint of strong bow please guv'nor

cheked

We have no right-wing political parties. Only left and right leaning centrist parties,and one leftist and green party

Top that

confirmed, you're going to jail buddy

When my wife left me for another man she ended up having a three way with my mistress

I'm so cucked whenever a migrant kills and rapes a white women I tell my 16 year old adopted refugee to watch the house for a few days while I go and collect money and pass out pamphlets on consent because apparently him and my wife can't concentrate on excercising while I'm in my new room on the other side of the house anyways

I'm so cucked I don't need a DNA test I'll just raise it

I'm all for bants, but if this stuff stays then why do mods remove all the 56 face threads

>AMERINIGGER

AAHAHHAAHAHAH

Welcome to The Salty Mutt, how white are you?

How cucked am i? How cucked am i!!?, My state of California abandoned god, got rid of the guns, and we make up laws based on feelings. That cucked enough for you?

howdy pardner

My great grandfather on my dad's side was Welsh and married a Cherokek woman. My grandma on my moms side was born in Sweden and immigrated here with her parents and married a Latinx greenhouse worker.

So, about 56% white? YOU'RE IN! 56% AND UNDER ARE ALLOWED IN!

>when irrelevant countries try to hop on the bantz wagon

How cucked am I? I sponser not only African children and their refugee parents, but I got the local church to have an integrated mosque.

Also, bump.

Irish grandpa. I also have a German lastname.

Digits of sadness

Im a goofy goober

How cucked am I?How cucked am I?
Let me tell you that my wife's child who identifies as a quantum polyangular line was culturally enriched by the superior black penis while at the same time my wife was procreating with a jew while I was watching proud fapping like the sexist monster I am. Also I am also transitioning soon. I am going to become a kawai neko desu! and have a child with a cute dog! Wish me luck!:))))

Pic related :(

We are such a shity country that all of them rapefugees flee. Whats more is that word got around and those in camps in greece ready for relocation are refusing and outright dodging planes to LV.

I’m so cucked that after my wifes daughter transitioned to male and turned gay i payed for xir srs and let xir pound me in the ass with xir dicliterus so xe knew it would work.