Airing on toonami

>Airing on toonami
>Youtubers like Etika streaming their reactions
>Dub off all episodes coming

Has the Jojo fanbase reached critical mass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9wmtr8ZUM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qicm4ZunK4
google.com/#q=current weather south africa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It has and due to my autistic hipster personality any reference that isn't genuine discussion triggers me (muda muda muda! xD, ORA ORA ORA XD, normie shit etc.) and makes me wanna kill myself

It's been at critical mass for a while now. Now we've reached critical critical mass.

I can't ever log onto youtube without some retarded jojo meme video appearing in my recommendations box

>watch one jojoke video
>suddenly full of we are number one but replaced with jojo meme videos

>To Be Continued compilation #161387641
>we are number one but "insert random jojoke here"

This shit makes me wanna stop using YouTube entirely

That just means you've been watching Jojo memes, delete that one Jojo vid out of your history and the recommendations stop

Actually it came from watching a Nutshack video. I don't know how those two connect

Who cares really? It changes nothing except making me even more distant from the fanbase/series.

I wonder how Araki feels about the hordes of western kids that suddenly love his series after 25 years

They're both memes, user

"eeeh? so desu ne, sugoi" like every Japanman would.

>To Be Continued compilation
People that watch those don't even understand that it jojo or even anime related. They are just there for the funny video and since funny video has song and tbc on it now those are funny too.

Nutshack, we are number one, and jojo memes are basically the top memes of the youtube community.

>He doesn't know that JoJo becoming mainstream was because of those memes and people wanting to know the song

and bee movie, the shrek of our generation

That's basically what japs want to happen. Especially ones with huge boners for the west like Araki

Except Shrek was actually a good movie.

Honestly I think those can be funny especially if the timing is right.

omg is dio based off of drumpf xdxd

>JoJo is now the same category as
>Lazy Town
>The Nutshack
>The Bee Movie

They are never timed right though. You're supposed to use the opening guitar on a tense moment without action not right at the action. The song didn't play right when Zeppeli punched Tarkus, it played as he walked up to him ready to fight. The idiots that make these don't understand that and its just another fail compilation but pausing right at the "fail".

And to think, when the 2012 anime aired, the Sup Forums threads were slow as fuck, and almost non-existent on reddit and elsewhere. Even a lot of part 3 was low activity. Then it suddenly exploded.

Part 4 episode threads on reddit get like 500 replies now. Part 3 threads only got around 100, and parts 1-2 threads got like 20.

even Araki doesn't like part 1

>Joseph having an English accent
It doesn't feel right tbqh

I actually liked Numbuh 1 Joseph. Ceaser and Stroheim were unbearable though.

what do you mean by dub off all episodes coming

the dub of parts 1 & 2 has been out for more than a year now

and there's no announced release date for part 3 onwards

Cars was pretty good.

I don't remember what dub Cars sounded like. I remember thinking Wham was okay though.

Fanbase discussion is not allowed.

This looks like manga dwang

he grew up in England under an English woman. why the hell WOULDN'T he have an accent?

besides, if it makes you feel any better, he loses it in part 3.

viz bought the rights from WB and already confirmed part 3 and 4 dub. Gonna all probably air on toonami first though before they start releasing stuff on blu-ray (WB still has DVD rights)

youtube.com/watch?v=Fa9wmtr8ZUM

It was somewhere between the end of 3 and the start of 4 where it just exploded.

going by when the super best friends started talking about jojo, then yea that would be around the correct time when it exploded.

Just spoil them part 6 ending

It's not really popular though, it literally bleeds viewers from Toonami's ratings.

The block starts in 1.4/5 with Dragon Ball and by the time it reaches IBO(after JoJo) it went down to 900

Isn't that normal? Nothing could compete with DBZ, not even KLK or OPM

It should get 1.2 but not happening

What's worse is :

>actually enjoy Yes and most prog music
>listen to roundabout on youtube twice
>jojo videos everywhere

This

I hate Jojo memes so god damn much, all I want to do is discuss the series and its trends and where it's going.

proof?

Yup.
The blight of YT's algorithms for me is Toto, I dunno what the fuck I watched but YT seems to insist on my interest in the rains in Africa.
I do not give a fuck about the rain in Africa.
Fuck off Toto
Fuck right off.
FUCK!

I really wish there was a reliable way to tell YT to piss off with some of their recommendations.

edit your history

If you take out all the shitty memes then Jojo fandom isn't that bad.

with memes then the fandom is just as bad as the bronies and furries.

are Jojofags the new bronies?

Undertale fans were the new bronies, but I'm not sure if it's moved on to something else by now

Probably happy people are enjoying his work.

IBO is fucking boring so I'd blame that.

Haven't they been since part 3 started airing?

>be one of the most passionate practitioners of Engrish in the whole field
>suddenly the west starts eating your shit up

He's thrilled, I'm sure. Maybe he'll get to meet one of his favorite bands.

>Watching the dub
>Youtubers

90% of part 3 is absolutely meaningless boring stand of the week shit.

The jojo Fandom hasn't made awful fan-art yet, I means there probably is, but not as much compared the Undertale and MlP fandom

It's not normal, no. Of course a loss is expected but not almost 50%, that's gigantic.
Except the rankings started to bleed so much after JoJo started.

It's bombing hard

>50%
user you know shit about math.

It will be once people within the fandom start making OCs and Stand OCs.

I said almost. Ok 40% are you happy now?

Dunno why it upsets you that JoJo is bombing, it has no coherent writing, only an idiot would think it sticks with a mainstream audience. Parasyte marathon rerun had better ratings than JoJo

Not gonna lie, I watched one of those, I did actually laugh so hard at one though, because it was literally yes doing the intro to roundabout live and the
>to be continued
right as they were about to exit the intro.

The fact that I just didn't expect it made it work so well.

They already do, they've been doing it for a long time.

>>Youtubers like Etika streaming their reactions

I should do this, maybe I can become the next youtube sensation and win some bucks and then grandma will have to admit I'm not entirely useless

I just need a catchy gimmick

I've only cautiously started getting my toes in Jojo so I haven't gotten into the fandom much.

Here's my take of it so far.

[spoilers]FUJOS EVERYWHERE

How can people enjoy show that mostly takes place in empty field and fighting that is just people floating in the air flailing their arms and legs.

Pic related and
『Literally Me』 『One More Time』thing with Daffy duck and Tom the cat

>streaming their reactions
is not like we had those before right?
you can see the same with mangafags and baby only anime fags on Sup Forums
bunch of secondaries

You need to act overly emotional but not too emotional or just be slightly deadpan when reacting to the bizzare shit

Yuropoors liked Jojo before it was big

>All of that laughter
holy shit I hate convention screenings.

>left to right

How would you know?

You didn't even try

Fuck off, Yes is fine. Homeworld credits got me into them.

Who do they like better?

Jonathan or Joseph?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4qicm4ZunK4

Best one

Part 2 just started yesterday but so far they didn't like Jonathan, well more like they didn't JoJo at all.

The fact that the entire (P1/P2) series was all ready available on DVD/Blu-Ray probably didn't help.

They probably shouldn't have gone with such a shit dub.
They're so close to the breakthrough point and they half assed it RIGHT AT THE END.

>dub

mitebcool

Man that sucks.

google.com/#q=current weather south africa

Rain soon, friend.

That applies to every fandom in existence.

As someone who never bothered with JoJo, I watched the first couple episodes on Toonami and I thought that the dub was hilarious but I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. Johnny Yong Bosch's english accent is the worst english accent I've probably ever heard. Is that supposed to be purposeful?

>Youtubers like Etika streaming their reactions
Can you give a better example? I have no idea who that is.

So the fanbase put JoJo on Toonami and dubbed all the episodes officially? I don't get it.

>series
>letting internet noise change your opinion on a piece of entertainment
What a fag.

The worst part is 99% of them don't even make sense or fit. They are so incredibly forced it's pathetic.

There's a reason dubs are deemed shit, user