Muslim AMA

Lets get those misconceptions out of the way Sup Forums.

>inb4 taqiya.

Why do you support sharia law desu

Get out of here goat fucker pedophile

Why are you such a coward hiding in america?

Go fight for iran or ISIS in Syria.

I'm supposed to take this whole shit seriously? Piss off.

INSHALLAH BROTHER MAKE 5 CHILDREN AND OUTBREED THE WHITE KAFIRS!

If I convert to I get a complimentary loli?

I don't care for your religion just take it to your side of the world.

Why don't you stay in your own Muslim countries? We don't want you in the West.

I don't

Do you have authority over your prophet? Why should I ask you anything when I can find my questions answered better by your prophet, "muhhamad" also why can't you find proof of his existence that isn't a source created more than 200 years after his supposed life and death.

Actually doesn't sound like a bad offer, carry on

Why do you dress little boys up as girls and rap them?

>israeli
>calling someone else a coward for hiding behind america

Fuck off schlomo. I'm not fighting your wars for you.

Sure. As long as she's 2D. real 3D lolis are disgusting.

Not following Sharia Law is punishable by death in a Sharia Law zone - so you're fucked user.

Cause I was born here.

How did the Prophet fuck his 8 year old wife without hurting her?

Did he stick it in her ass or did he just have a really tiny cock?

Which alcoholic drinks do Muslims enjoy because they aren’t explicitly forbidden by muh Koran?

You believe Muhammed over everyone else. Masha allah brother. Welcome to Islam.

>also why can't you find proof of his existence that isn't a source created more than 200 years after his supposed life and death.

Could literally be said about every historical figure before 1200s

Good thing i'm not in a shariah law zone.

Not this shit again. Only tribal, Afghan subhumans to that. It has literally nothing to do with Islam.

Probably the same way most modern roastie middle schoolers have sex.

Confederate tears.

Would you a loli?
Ever heard of thighting?kek

Isn't admitting you don't believe in your prophet punishable by death? You should be careful

I only find 2D lolis attractive. Mainly because theyre always given petite post-pubescent bodies.

>not realizing there are non-muslims that live in muslim countries.

Isn't denying the holocaust punishable by death? Every culture has its taboos.

>petite post-pubescent bodies

What branch of Islam are you? Shia, Sunni, or something else?

Why do you have gay sex with westerners that joined ISIS? Why do you fuck goats?

>Sharia law sets in
>Degenerates and societal detritus alike are removed en masse
>Everyone remaining gets a complimentary loli
Maybe the muzzies aren't as bad as we think

Why don't you fuck off to a muslim country?

Must be rough, no pulled pork sandwiches, bacon, or beer, I'd kill myself

Why couldn't you cunts just stay in your shitty little peninsula and fuck goats for all eternity?

You can fake an image of the halocaust without getting stoned. Muhhamad on the other hand...

Whats so special about pork and bacon?
Does it taste better than kebab?

That's not true. Jesus can be easily proven through Josephus and contemporary Roman records which at most are 50 years after Jesus' resurrection.

If only you knew, Ahmed. If only you knew....

Pulled pork sandwiches toss kebab down the drain, pork chop on the other hand is not good imo.

Sunni.

Why are you an alcoholic?

I prefer America of the UK.

>quran claims it explains all things
>hadiths exist
>idolatry is forbidden
>non-quranist muslims try to live like muhammad
?

Your just going to say w/e you think we want to hear. STFU you fucking faggot ass larp.

Also I thought we banned AMA threads a while ago you fucking retard. This is r3ddit tier faggot ass shit and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

I've honestly tried pork before. To be honest it's nothing special. Beef bbq is superior. And kebabs are superior to bacon. Turkey bacon in my opinion is better than pork bacon.

Wow rude.

Living like someone is not idolatry if your living like that person because he follows the set of rules you also have to follow.

You seem to really like lolis.

Try pulled pork sandwich literal heaven on earth, yeah I agree a lot of pork stuff tasted bad but bacon, ribs, and sandwich r the best.

but as I understand hadiths contain a lot of things that are not mentioned or required for muslims in the quran that muhammed apparently did, and branches like sunni and shia require these to be a proper muslim
how is this not idolatry?
do these branches consider the quran not perfect since these hadiths are required to live the life of a "proper" muslim?

And?

>Claims to be muslim
>Doesn't even follow the doctrines of Islam

Hadiths aren't actually "required". Hadiths for the most part just lay out how to perform certain requirments in the quran. For example in the quran in tells you to pray, but it doesn't tell you how to pray. For that you need the hadiths.

>muslim
>doesnt support sharia, sunna

may allah forgive you. i am from syria and this kafir is not muslim.

>And We have sent down to you the Book as clarification for all things and as guidance and mercy and good tidings for the Muslims.
>as clarification for all things
How can you call yourself muslim and tell others that the words of Allah are wrong?

>flag

>that flag
checks out

You talk like most of the muslim uncles I know.

Fuck off shitskin

Yeah they have to pay jizya tax, convert, or be killed

But doesn't it hold some truth though?
You don't answer very well to questions.

This.
t. German Turk

That's not an answer. Answer Also how do you personally survive living around all the kafir in the west? Are you not supposed to wage Jihad on all the non-believers?

Not reallly. How do you survive among statists? Shouldn't you be waging NAP

>Let me explain how I still call myself Muslim but denounce every major facet of Islam in order to demonstrate my cognitive dissonance

I also thought about this. They respect traditions, clear gender roles. All the degenerates should get the hell out. You can have more than one wife if you can support it.

It perhaps might be a good idea.

taqiya

I don't want to cut my dick.

not in the quran
just become a quranist if you really want to become a muzzie

1. Why did you become muslim?
2. Why are you muslim now?
3. Do you hate non muslims?

I forgot about that, me neither. There should be a way around it.

> 1. Why did you become muslim?
my husband is muslim and I converted

>2. Why are you muslim now?
because I like it

>3. Do you hate non muslims?

Only zionist shills and degenerates.

Depending on the school of thought you follow. Circumcision isn't necessarily required for a convert.

you do know Muhammad is a false prophet right? the guy just was mad that daddy abraham did not claim Ishmael as his legitimate heir.

And the other thing is, if the right starts to support Islam on a massive scale the left will denounce it and starts fighting it.

>female
>submitted to islam
KEK

Cool.

>husband
So you're a lass.
>because I like it
I'v seen women like a lot of things, quite easy to convince a woman what she does and does not like as well, are you so sure you truly do like the structure of Islam?
Or are you just happy you found a "secure" house?

Except now the right will actually have a backbone and won't be a bunch of cucks.

Listen up, Ahmed Jihadbombhammed:
Your "religion" is the literal AIDS of the beliefs in a higher power, at least most death cults had the decency to off themselves or disband but yours is still alive and causing death, pain and misery everywhere it nests itself.
No other faith other than the one that some Arab made up and some idiots followed him have caused so much damage to the planet.
The Europeans had the Crusades to drive you from their lands, the Jews even today still have to fight you and need overseas funding just to ensure their survival as you are the worst neighbors possible in existence and now even the fucking Buddhists who are known to be the Uber Christians when it comes to violence resistance have started to genocide you, that's how bad you are. The most kindest of people are now following the Slavs and removing kebab.
Not to mention, Islamic "countries" are literally just stolen land. Afganistan,Pakistan etc. have been stolen from the Buddhists, Turkey is the remains of the Ottoman Empire which only rose since the 4th Crusades turned on Rome and left it wide open to the invasion and even now, you use the guise of "refugees" to invade Europe and cause trouble as you've always done in history.
And the worst part of it all is that by some demonic force, you've somehow convinced useful idiots to shill this farce of a religion as a "Religion of Peace" and that we need to tolerate it.

Ahmed, return back to the barren desert from whence you came and go back to selling oil, the sole worth of that wasteland you call a home.
Then again,even that you fucked up with America giving a little extra tip during their last purchase and began destroying your own countries with terrorism, really shows how much you value the lives of your own people.
Your time is almost up; Trump is having none of your shit and Europe is slowly waking up and you're about to see some serious REMOVE KEBAB soon.

I'm convinced I like it. Also men are just as easy to manipulate as women. Just look at all the Trump cucks on this canadian leaf blowing forum

I am not entirely negative. I find it an intriguing idea.

>Your "religion" is the literal AIDS of the beliefs in a higher power, at least most death cults had the decency to off themselves or disband but yours is still alive and causing death, pain and misery everywhere it nests itself.

You do know christianity has a higher body count historically right?

>No other faith other than the one that some Arab made up and some idiots followed him have caused so much damage to the planet.

see above point.

>The Europeans had the Crusades to drive you from their lands, the Jews even today still have to fight you and need overseas funding just to ensure their survival as you are the worst neighbors possible in existence and now even the fucking Buddhists who are known to be the Uber Christians when it comes to violence resistance have started to genocide you, that's how bad you are. The most kindest of people are now following the Slavs and removing kebab.

butthurt crusade loser and zionist cuck.

>Not to mention, Islamic "countries" are literally just stolen land.

A burger unironically calling other countries stolen land.

kys user.

Does your religion accepts that you may say a lie to a non-believer, for any reason whatsoever? If the answer is not a solid "no" then what makes you think we care about any single thing you might have to say?

>christianity has a higher body count historically
Whatever the hell gave you that idea? Christianity was founded by a pacifist martyr. Islam was founded by a warlord.

How do you justify marrying your first cousin?

When your life is threatened. Yes.

christianity body count

>millions of people killed by christian roman empire
>crusades
>western slave trade
>the killing of tens of millions of native americans
>killing tons of asians and africans during colonialism
>starting the two largest wars in human history
>holocaust

Not first cousin. My husband is Lebanese. I'm nordic.

ayy lmao gas the jews 4 jesus PRAISE THE LORD NEITHER JEW NOR GREEK NOR SLAVE NOR FREEMAN BUT YOU GON PICK THAT COTTON BOY

If you're going to blame all the sins any western nation has committed on a broad global religion then let's just kill every human being and solve the issue once and for all.

>crusades
Counter attack after mudslimes
>western slave trade
Not christian thing, and black sold the slaves. Kek.
>world wars and holocaust are christian things
nope.

>woman
That explains the poor ability to answer questions.

sage and move on people

Why can't you go be Muslim in a Muslim country?

>my husband is muslim and I converted
KEBAB'D

>Byzantines want help, instead of helping them against the conquerors, attack other places to increase gibs for blasphemous religious figureheads

>Thinks that western slave trade and muslims ransoming war captives is basically the same thing

>holocaust? no. world wars? depends

t.moderatecuck

Fucking die infidel