Why is republican logic so corrupt Sup Forums?

Why is republican logic so corrupt Sup Forums?

who is the "child molester" in that statement?

joe biden

I like how they underline the really important shit so I know when it look at it if it should concern me more than the other stuff, but if it's realtalk serious, they underline AND capitalize it

its all worth it to spite the liberals

Fuckin commies...

Wasn't the berlin wall built after WW2, to seperate the half of Germany occupied by the us and ussr?

>meme fag looking for (you)
lurk more until 18
Sage

Yes, it is.

Government healthcare should be taken away. It is corrupt and immoral.

Back to the private sector, thanks, bye.

>morally bankrupt for stealing less money from productive people

Serious question

is Occupy Democrats a real organization or is it a right-wing troll movement?

They are simply evil.

>republican
>logic
pick one
inb4 stfu democrats you're exactly the same

>everyone gets a tax cut
>YA BUT RICH PEOPLE DO TOO!!

Every clause of that sentence is, at best, based on incorrect or incomplete assumptions while ignoring relevant aspects of same.

Anyone with a brain sees through this bullshit, which is why your campaign is failing, leftist.

last time i checked, obamacare doubled my premium and made health insurance through my workplace basically non affordable to my middle income family ass.

go fuck yourself with this bullshit fake news meme.

Is it really surprising that a party composed entirely of rich white people, would vote in people who promise to make life even greater
>for rich white people?

How do you give tax breaks to welfare recipient?

>last time i checked, obamacare doubled my premium and made health insurance through my workplace basically non affordable to my middle income family ass.

You forgot to mention the huge increase in deductables

Why do the left lie all the time

They themselves tell it.
There's no truth, everything is relative in their belief.
When that is the case, there's no such thing as lying. It is also why you can't shame them.
It is also why they make poor friends and will eventually stab you in the back. Your friendship is just a convenience, there's no truth to it.