Ok which of you nazis did this??

ok which of you nazis did this??

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Katrin Magnussen was on the Black Friday sale at Elkjop, when she looked straight on a smartphone where the face of Anders Behring Breivik filled the screen.
"It was tasteless and nauseating," says Magnussen to VG.

>She says that the phone in question had a prominent place in the exhibition at Elkjop's store at Sartor Storsenter on Sotra outside Bergen. As far as she could see, it was only this one phone that had wallpaper of Anders Behring Breivik or Fjotolf Hansen as the massacre man changed his name .

>"It did not appear that other customers had discovered it. I do not know more. I was so paff and shocked when it came up to me which face that filled the screen that I just walked without saying, she says.

>Before she left the store, however, she took a picture of the phone to document what she saw.

>- Whether it was an employee or a customer who had done this, it is tasteless. And if it was supposed to be a joke, it's embarrassing, says Magnussen.

this is SICKENING. how could you do this to this poor woman

Me!

why are non US countries having black friday sales?

Because it pulls customers in.
We've had "black friday" for an entire week now, and things are usually just 20% off, kek.

we're part of zogmerica whether we like it or not

>I just walked without saying, she says.
>Before she left the store, however, she took a picture of the phone to document what she saw.

why didn't she tell the staff then???
>women

As more non white consumers move in you will need more nigger tier marketing, i.e. black Friday

Be honest guys, anders is a folk hero right?

Because non us countries like ours want to be us countries.
>Pathetic, I know

Why exactly is this news? Can someone explain to me why it seems that normal bullshit and everyday activities are being reported as news now? Is so goddamn petty to report on things like this, and so much of it happens.

Are most small news companies bored to fuck all anything nowadays?

no its about generating the most clicks and "oy veys!"

>we're all living in america - rammstein

global surveilance state forming

SHUT IT DOWN

yes

He is the source of many 'a kek

But in all seriousness, I was sure he would trigger a landslide of opposition to the current justice-system, but instead he's still serving 21 years with a playstation in his cell, while working on his free masters degree in political science.

He's the ultimate larper.

So when he comes out, he could run for office. We should be in civil war by then, as I'm sure he's aware.

we got amerimutt'd
i can already feel less white

Didn't hitler write mein kampf while in prison?

Because progress

Good, cause I love him
Heard he has a PS2. Poor bastard

That's even funnier than putting big gammon joints and packets of bacon in the halal meat section in the supermarket.

How is this even news

because she was too busy changing the wallpaper to brevik and snapping a picture to post with her sob-story

He will never come out

>Breivik is released from prison after 21 years
>Becomes Fuhrer of Norway

he demanded a ps4 otherwise he would stop eating lol. I wonder if he got it.

Social media likes are far more important than common sense

>while working on his free masters degree in political science.

>free food
>free playstation
>free education

A 21 year vacation for massacring an island full of kids. Where can I sign up?

>having a halal section in your local supermarket.

time to move

deranged masonic whacko

yes he will. the maximum sentence is 21 years you dumb fuck

Yeah, bet he can't even play online :(

He did, Breivik requested a computer early on for writing as well, he's probably releasing something in a few years.

He's probably not coming out though, even if the "max sentence" is 21 years, they can keep him for ever under the guise of either:

Him being deemed a danger to himself or others, reevaluating his mental health for all eternity, etc.

he did.

rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/

>Norwegian terrorist Anders Behring Breivik has won his case against the Norwegian state, asserting that his confinement violates Article 3 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
The Oslo court ruled that Breivik was being kept in “inhuman or degrading” conditions and the Scandinavian government will now have to pay Breivik’s court costs of 330,000 crowns ($13,900).

>"The prohibition of inhuman and degrading treatment represents a fundamental value in a democratic society," judge Helen Andenaes Sekulic said in her ruling. "This applies no matter what – also in the treatment of terrorists and killers."

Häll käften fitta

norway

pubg.com

it isn't. VG is the largest newspaper here, and they always write about stupid shit with clickbait.
nothing ever happens so this is "newsworthy"

>doesn't know his own legal system

After release Breivik on twtich happening

I bet he was so pissed when he realized he was not 1 but 2 generations behind in gaming. Probably the worst thing that could happen to a man.

>Him being deemed a danger to himself or others, reevaluating his mental health for all eternity, etc.

pretty sure this is against eu/norwegian human rights law though. indefinite detention is illegal

Praise be to God

At least the PS2 has a large library, although they probably just give him all the shovelware games from the library

>being this stupid

>Forvaring er en såkalt «strafferettslige særreaksjon» som ble innfort i Norge i 2001. Forvaring regnes som straff og erstattet vanlig utmålt straff overfor personer som har begått alvorlig kriminalitet og hvor risikoen for tilbakefall oppfattes som stor. Lovbrytere som av en rett anses som tilregnelige, kan bli domt til forvaring dersom det er stor fare for at lovbryteren kan komme til å gjenta forbrytelsen eller regnes som en fare for samfunnet.

>pretty sure this is against eu/norwegian human rights law
you really think the eu gives a shit about law and rights?
>eu enforcing repeat referendums.jpg

>indefinite detention is illegal
This. The man must be released in due course, to lead the Danish Brave Companions

Yeah, from what I understand it is, but if he's released someone's gonna merk him in the streets. They will probably find some reason to keep him there for this reason alone.

Not because they care about him ofc, but because they don't want to persecute the "hero that killed Breivik".

biggest enemy of the public since Quisling tho. we'll find a loophole just for him, or tailor one when the end of his sentence is just around the corner

What follows isn't particularly pretty but...

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA fucking nice one.

>kan bli domt til forvaring dersom det er stor fare for at lovbryteren kan komme til å gjenta forbrytelsen eller regnes som en fare for samfunnet.

well the problem with giving the state that kind of power is that you can argue that just about any criminal where the given crime has high recidivism should be indfinitely detained. there will be clear grounds for this to be appealed ad infinitum and the state (us taxpayers) will have to pay for the whole charade

>pretty sure this is against eu/norwegian human rights law though

Human rights are only for people who come to Scandinavia illegally you dope. Actual Scandinavians have no rights.

Based. Did they give him internet? Imagine playing PUBG with Breivik.

>Giving state that kind of power
I can't tell if your baiting or actually retarded

yea but this isn't the wild west days after the war. we actually have human rights law. and the thing with human rights is there is no "special exception" even how heinous the crime

that doesn't even make sense. there's lots of danger for reprisals against other criminals who are released. i don't see how it will be a special case here

Any lawfags here that know if they can retrospectively make a law like this? When his current sentence is over he's supposed to be done with his crimes (in theory), right?

So besides them keeping him locked up for being "a danger to himself or others", they probably can't use what he did against him anymore in a court of law, or?

are you dumb? we have some of the most liberal human rights in the world. there is no way there is precedent for the state to have "that kind of power" in the postwar years, even in this special case

>Actually believing Breivik will get out

i imagine there will be a shitstorm from both the public and the news when the sentence is about to come to an end.
there is no way he can be released back into society, he wont make it for 15 minutes before he is tracked down and dragged after a car by some "hero"

because there's never been an event like this ever, who can you compare him with?

Myra Hindley was going to be released and she was a child serial torturer and killer. Your sentence runs out, that's it. Unless the sentence is that you be detained indefinitely on mental health grounds.

Oh shit I remember seeing that face a few times growing up but never realised its significance.

>He get's the first gun
>starts chasing everyone around the island gunning them down
>"IT'S SAFE TO COME OUT NOW, THE POLICE ARE HERE!"

>Breivik wallpaper on phone
>revealing your power level to anyone that walks near you when you have your phone out

ISHYNDDT

The phone was in a store display.

>not understanding how a rule of law country works

this isn't north korea or venezuela you dummy

doesn't even matter. we are a rule of law country. not rule by law

>muh special case

so what's the cutoff in terms of number killed where you say the rules have to be changed?

sure the politicians can change sentencing laws but that is a whole other story that we are not talking about and a whole process that has to be gone through

you can just say "oh this guy was so bad we have to make an exception so here". that would forever tarnish the reputation of our legal system and legal fabric

>ywn receive fan mail that praise your mass murder from young blonde norwegian qts
WHY LIVE

>The Fuhrer of Europa
fixed

>shopping a picture without his alpha beard
ishygddt

In a country where nothing happens, of course this will be news

mfw i realize his manifesto was my first redpill

Not really 95 % norwegians are bluepilled af

Abolish it and life in prison will take it's place. Rehabilitation is a meme in the cases of mass murderers

Operation: Brevik Did Nothing Wrong:

>go around to cell phone stores
>change the wallpaper pics to pics of brevik
>sit back and enjoy the butthurt

lets do it lads

Friendly reminder that the "Liberals" he shot up were virulently anti-Israel and often held Palestinian youth functions at that island. If you read his writings it's also obvious that he is batshit crazy.

This whole things has all the hallmarks of MKULTRA operation with Mossad fingerprints all over it. And that's the biggest joke of all because this retard patsy actually (inadvertently) did something good for the white race and now you all love him.

Take a break from your Q/Pizza stuff and research this and you will be amazed.

>Actually killing people
>LARP
Pick one. Anyone who calls me a larper on DOTR is getting shot.

In the Netherlands this is a story on page 12 for a free distributed city paper. Norway isn't that small.

He'll get out. Poland and hungary will free him during the euro wars

I guess someone wanted it to be white Friday?

Americanization.
It's been "black friday" and "cyber monday" for for two or three weeks now. There was stuffed turkey on lunch on work. For fucks sake, more people know about American politics than our local politics. Only thing why masses got interested for few moments on our local politics was because the president got a child.

If you knew something about LARP as a hobby, you would know Scandinavians take LARP far more seriously than rest of the world. It is more of an art and historic revisionism than enterntainment.

t. Fa/tg/uy who spent years telling other fa/tg/uys that their pretend games are not TRUE LARP.

No, he's a murderer who sperged out and set back right-wing politics decades (if not centuries) in Norway. He killed a bunch of white kids who literally couldn't even vote yet. Yeah, they were at some lefty hippie circlejerk camp, but guess what, pretty much every teenager is an edgy commie for a few years. They grow out of it though, at least the vast majority. Anders couldn't handle it though, he had to play Cowadooty on his own and fuck everything up. He made right-wing politics completely toxic, something no one wants to touch. And all for what? What did he think he'd accomplish by killing children and then letting himself be taken in? Did he really think anyone else would follow in his footsteps? He's completely batshit insane, anyone that worships him is a retard. If he wanted to make a difference he should've got into teaching or working with kids himself. Maybe teach a class on camping or outdoor activities. Engage with kids, challenge their beliefs and help mold them into responsible adults. Instead he just killed them because he's a mentally retarded faggot.

you're absolutely right. Killing kids is never the answer.

He had a good manifesto but had trouble mainstreaming it.

Now his ideas and all ideas associated with it are those of a monster.

Brevik could've channeled his endeavor more intelligently.

i was at a fair at somepoint and saw a dude with a breivik wallpaper aswel

wich of ya plebs was it

>set back right-wing politics decades (if not centuries)
How can you look at the current political landscape and believe that?

He removed 70 future communist subverters of europe.
Whats not to like?

>What's not to like?
Are you retarded mate? Do you not understand that people dislike a person for mass murdering teens on a summer camp?

it was me not sorry

communists should really count as half a person on the kill count tbhlads